Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bergamesk View Post
    now I'v re-flashed my device to the>>>20180323

seems flashing is OK but I cant enter my GooglePlay account!! when I clicked Sign Chrome or Add Account or PlayStore there is nothing happened!
    so I do not anything without Google account any info for that?

than tried all other pre-installed apk.s all are OK
    YouTube/NetFlix etc OK

only I do not enter and sign my Google account!

now than tried OTA Update thru "WiFi" and found the F/W and now awaiting finishing of the update...

After loading if you fail to go to google play, go to google play through settings -> add account

Comment

Flashing is O.K(completed within 5/6min.)

After flashing+reboot than device is opened and got this warning page>>

System Update;

Congratulations upgrade succeed!Do you want to delete
      the file?If not,the system may propose this update again. YES-NO

I'v already selected YES

than back button and closed this warning page

than I'v done re-start again

now device turned >> "20181010"

Kernel Version;4.4.103 foxluo@hugsun #51 Wed Oct 10 15:28:22 CST 2018

FYI;in the main page "GooglePlay" you do not enter/access for "sign up"!!! it doesnt work

So go to Settings>> +Add Account than you can sign up! it works

++

By the way so many thanks to Phoenix90 guided me with all necessary matters

Comment

Flashing is O.K(completed within 5/6min.)

After flashing+reboot than device is opened and got this warning page>>

System Update;

Congratulations upgrade succeed!Do you want to delete
        the file?If not,the system may propose this update again. YES-NO

I'v already selected YES

than back button and closed this warning page

than I'v done re-start again

now device turned >> "20181010"

Kernel Version;4.4.103 foxluo@hugsun #51 Wed Oct 10 15:28:22 CST 2018

Congratulations on successful firmware, share your impressions.

Comment

And now time to "zapping" with a cold Beer

Comment

And now time to "zapping" with a cold Beer
            Hi ,

can you please add the sequence of FW you flashed , one by one ,

installed to flashed to last one , or similar , thanks / gefattern

Comment

oh man I'm so tired wait until tomorrow pls

until now with new FW(OTA upgraded) seems everything goes OK

KODI not pre-installed than I'v already installed(17.6) I'v already installed some of Apk. such as Terrariumtv and Titaniumtv

++

And if its worked pls read this msg where I'v got from Phoenix90

---

1.install Rockchip_DriverAssitant_v4.4
              2.Unpack the archive FactoryTool-v1.45e to the root of the C drive.Use only this version, with others I had problems.
              3.Turn off the TV-Box from power.
              4.Connect the tv-box to the computer via usb-type-c
              5.Press the Reset button.
              6.And connect the power.It is important that the Reset button is jammed at this point.
              7.After that, the drivers will be installed on the computer. TV-box should not turn on.

It's important in FactoryTool-v1.45e to select the Restore mode and only then click Run.
              When the TV box is reset, press Stop, the first start will take 5-10 minutes.

---

and another msg

---

Hello.
              Download this firmware. https://yadi.sk/d/MGbElfMyTDgdhw.M%D...BA%D0%B0%D1%8F
              Install it according to this instruction (http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...fi-bt4-1/page5)
              Link to the driver and flasher https://yadi.sk/d/pkhxP_KO3WZkXz
              Next, get an update on OTA after the firmware. Nothing complicated.

Comment

oh man I'm so tired wait until tomorrow pls

until now with new FW(OTA upgraded) seems everything goes OK

KODI not pre-installed than I'v already installed(17.6) I'v already installed some of Apk. such as Terrariumtv and Titaniumtv

++

And if its worked pls read this msg where I'v got from Phoenix90

---

1.install Rockchip_DriverAssitant_v4.4
                2.Unpack the archive FactoryTool-v1.45e to the root of the C drive.Use only this version, with others I had problems.
                3.Turn off the TV-Box from power.
                4.Connect the tv-box to the computer via usb-type-c
                5.Press the Reset button.
                6.And connect the power.It is important that the Reset button is jammed at this point.
                7.After that, the drivers will be installed on the computer. TV-box should not turn on.

It's important in FactoryTool-v1.45e to select the Restore mode and only then click Run.
                When the TV box is reset, press Stop, the first start will take 5-10 minutes.

---

and another msg

---

Hello.
                Download this firmware. https://yadi.sk/d/MGbElfMyTDgdhw.M%D...BA%D0%B0%D1%8F
                Install it according to this instruction (http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...fi-bt4-1/page5)
                Link to the driver and flasher https://yadi.sk/d/pkhxP_KO3WZkXz
                Next, get an update on OTA after the firmware. Nothing complicated.
                Hi ,

this was a misunderstood , i know how to flash , greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by 57beats View Post
                  please help me with any solution

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk
                  There is one method described on 4PDA, you can try, you still have nothing to lose. This method also helps to get the root.

Instructions for obtaining a root and restoring a brick. (Author heroboy08 and alexcondor, 4PDA)

1. Download the archive of firmware with root access from May 22, 2018 on a PC:

Or here:

2. Download the archive on the PC with the SD FIRMWARE TOOL utility:

Or from here the English version:

3. Unpack the archives on the PC, in one folder without Russian letters in the name folders.
                  4. Open the SD FIRMWARE TOOL utility.
                  5. Insert the microSD memory card into the card reader on the PC. Specify the path to the microSD memory card, the image of the firmware, tick the Upgrade Firmware checkbox, as shown in the photo here http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?act=f...oil-76195074-1, and click on the Create button.
                  6. Now we take out the microSD memory card from the PC card reader and insert it into the TV connector of the X99 Box, after disconnecting the Box from the power outlet.
                  7. Now We connect Box X99 with microSD memory card to the power outlet.
                  8. Five minutes later, a notification will appear asking you to remove the microSD memory card from the X99 connector. We take out the card. The X99 boot menu immediately appears. Download takes about a minute or several minutes.
                  9. After the system is loaded, we check the availability of new firmware and root.

If your TV Box, after updating the firmware, hangs up during the download, before downloading it, remove the microSD memory card and insert the card back after downloading X99.
                  Last edited by Phoenix90; 10-16-2018, 07:51.

Comment

Thanks a loooooooooooot.
                    and thanks to you all for your help and for you precious time the box is alive again after using this method.
                    im really happy i have check the root and i found supersu installed but keeps giving this error message " SU needs to be upgrade ... "
                    Originally posted by Phoenix90
                    There is one method described on 4PDA, you can try, you still have nothing to lose. This method also helps to get the root.

Instructions for obtaining a root and restoring a brick. (Author heroboy08 and alexcondor, 4PDA)

1. Download the archive of firmware with root access from May 22, 2018 on a PC:

Or here:

2. Download the archive on the PC with the SD FIRMWARE TOOL utility:

Or from here the English version:

3. Unpack the archives on the PC, in one folder without Russian letters in the name folders.
                    4. Open the SD FIRMWARE TOOL utility.
                    5. Insert the microSD memory card into the card reader on the PC. Specify the path to the microSD memory card, the image of the firmware, tick the Upgrade Firmware checkbox, as shown in the photo here http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?act=f...oil-76195074-1, and click on the Create button.
                    6. Now we take out the microSD memory card from the PC card reader and insert it into the TV connector of the X99 Box, after disconnecting the Box from the power outlet.
                    7. Now We connect Box X99 with microSD memory card to the power outlet.
                    8. Five minutes later, a notification will appear asking you to remove the microSD memory card from the X99 connector. We take out the card. The X99 boot menu immediately appears. Download takes about a minute or several minutes.
                    9. After the system is loaded, we check the availability of new firmware and root.

If your TV Box, after updating the firmware, hangs up during the download, before downloading it, remove the microSD memory card and insert the card back after downloading X99.

Comment

Originally posted by 57beats View Post
                      Thanks a loooooooooooot.
                      and thanks to you all for your help and for you precious time the box is alive again after using this method.
                      im really happy i have check the root and i found supersu installed but keeps giving this error message " SU needs to be upgrade ... "

"If you need to upgrade SuperSU, use an alternative way to download it, install and upgrade to X99, or use the existing SuperSU without updating it." - So stated in the instructions

You can also check this method with the firmware from 20181010, which I posted earlier, it also has a root.

I was glad to help

mo123 maybe it will help you too.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix90 View Post
                        "If you need to upgrade SuperSU, use an alternative way to download it, install and upgrade to X99, or use the existing SuperSU without updating it." - So stated in the instructions

You can also check this method with the firmware from 20181010, which I posted earlier, it also has a root.

I was glad to help

mo123 maybe it will help you too.
                        Hi ,

if he was able to restore the "download boot fail" Bug , it must work with our bricked Boxes ,

hopefully too , have to download a lot now and test it in a few Days ,

nice to hear that 57beats is back to life , greetings / gefattern

Comment

With new FW(OTA)

>"Screen Saver" still does not work! I'v adjusted for 5minute and selected Colors,then nothing happened!

>Main Menu "Google Play" doesnt work too for Sign up(first time I'v seen),so than I go to Settings>>Add Account and Sign up!

>Settings>>Display>>HDMI>> no "HDMI CEC" section,seems its gone!

And probably other BUGs remain!

Comment

deleted+
                            Last edited by bergamesk; 10-16-2018, 20:20.

Comment

USB format as Internal space. The option to format USB drive as Internal is not available, or disabled by developer on latest OTA firmware (or the one before). If anyone find a way to do this please post instructions. Otherwise,the box is doing its job. Thank you.

Comment

Hello.
                                can i install TRWP ?

Comment

Working...
                                X