Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nixcore View Post
    Hi.

I hope i mange to connect and download correct tool. (MTK Droid Root @ Tools 2.5.3) , and install drivers.

Did connect USB C and get in tool :

--->>> Connect to device <<<---
    --- ERROR : --- TotalBytesPerChunk Not Found. Set default Page/Spare=2048/64 !!!
    --- Unknown ROM structure, backup NOT possible!

And some infos:

Hardware :
    Model : X99.02.3.01.d32
    Build number : rk3399_box-userdebug 7.1.2 NHG47K eng.foxluo.20181024.090531 test-keys
    Build date UTC : 20181024-010531
    Android v : 7.1.2
    Baseband v: -----
    Kernel v : 4.4.103 (foxluo@hugsun) (gcc version 4.9 20150123 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #51 SMP Wed Oct 10 15:58:22 CST 2018

___
    Should i startup X99 with an "Hold Reset Button" ?

Sorry, but really new on this

Nix.

Hi ,

what , PLEASE STOP using Mediatek Tools for Rockchip PCBs , that is TOTAL WRONG , i posted that i will

upload all Tools & Drivers for your needs , PLEASE WAIT with that , here are Drivers & Tools :

https://www.file-upload.net/download...3/X99.zip.html

download , then uninstall all the MTK shit & reboot , after that is done install the Drivers first , install them

as Admin , please first do this and report , thanks ,

greetings / gefattern
    Last edited by gefattern; 12-20-2018, 13:09. Reason: corrections

Comment

There.
      Install Drivers and ready for Android Tool and some "chinese" program
      (And most important, deleted MTK)

Nix.

Comment

Hi, Does anyone have any experience with the 64gb version of the X99? Will the roms mentioned in these posts work with this model. I've ordered one from Banggood but starting to regret it after reading through these posts, especially the kodi issues.

Comment

Originally posted by hezzy View Post
          Hi, Does anyone have any experience with the 64gb version of the X99? Will the roms mentioned in these posts work with this model. I've ordered one from Banggood but starting to regret it after reading through these posts, especially the kodi issues.
          As I know all our X99 users having 32Gb ROM
          I'm not sure is there X99 Box with 64Gb ROM

I checked Banggood site and hv seen 64Gb Box=$ 115 and 32Gb Box=$ 136 is it normal or something what!
          or "fake" info or might be Box real 32Gb but on paper 64Gb

This offer comes to me untrusty!

This Box as normally with 32ROM priced about $ 110/120 at all

++

So pls read this thread carefully once again!

Or wait my MagicSEE N6 MAX(RK3399) review(its on the way now)

++

Comment

With our "WiFi" Upgrade ROM no any KODI issue(17 or 18,now I use 18)

Comment

Hi, I think the reason the 32gb one is more expensive is because it can use a 4g sim. The 64gb one hasn't got the sim card slot

Comment

I'll check back in when I receive the box and report any issues.

Comment

There.
                  Install Drivers and ready for Android Tool and some "chinese" program
                  (And most important, deleted MTK)

Nix.
                  Hi ,

what do you mean with "chinese" Tool ??? , the Factorytool or what ??? , the

Language can be changed to English with the "Globe" Button , hope it helps ,

first , do you have a type C Cable , this is needed for flashing , then you must

know how to connect the Box correct to PC ,

1. if Drivers installed , start the Flashtool / Androidtool ,

2. connect the Type C cable to PC USB Port , only ,

3. press the "Reset" Button , beside Type C Port , inside the Box , with a small wire , hold it ,

4. plug in the Power , if you hear a sound & see "LoaderMode" in Tool , leave the Button , thats it ,

now you can use under Tab "AdvancedFunction" the "ExportImage" Button , wait till all is finished ,

unconnect from Pc and go on like before with your Box on TV , if something is unclear ask ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hmm.

I did get in Android Tool:

"Found One Loader Device" , and try to exportimage, but did get : Exportimage Fail.

Should i filled something i Start / Count ?

Comment

Hi, I think the reason the 32gb one is more expensive is because it can use a 4g sim. The 64gb one hasn't got the sim card slot
                      "SIM Card Slot">>> FAKE

Device has this slot but not WORK!!! its fake

Pls read all msgs in this thread!

Comment

Hmm.

"Found One Loader Device" , and try to exportimage, but did get : Exportimage Fail.

Hey Nix,pls dont rush

Use your device for of couple days and read all msgs in this thread!
                        After some days you can try to flash or leave it so dont flash

If KODI works,it means O.K

Make some experience with your device than you will be learned whats happened

Comment

Hi Gefattern

I just wondering and let me ask you a question

-as you know we have flashed our device one or two times and our latest ROM came from WiFi Upgrade or at least mine is too and "Rooted"

now can we flash it this device by "SD Card method"?? to using proper Tools?? SD Card method do not request any Driver!

For example I'v already wrote my SD Card by Tool(for my new N6 Box) and my device

Because "SD Card writing"(processing) very easy but it take more time to write,ı think 15/20min.

Bye++

Comment

Berg:
                            I dont want to flash unrooted device anymore

I still have V10 pro unrooted, and can use this when i need Norwegians TV apps

But i promise to upload rooted firmware to gefattern.
                            Last edited by gefattern; 12-21-2018, 02:53.

Comment

Hmm.

Hi ,

first , all you did was correct , thought it shall work in "LoaderMode" ,

gone look how we can do it , not sure if it shall work in "MaskRomMode" ,

please can you once post the "Build Nr" of your Rom , you can find in "about Device" ,

have Fun with your Box , greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

first , all you did was correct , thought it shall work in "LoaderMode" ,

gone look how we can do it , not sure if it shall work in "MaskRomMode" ,

please can you once post the "Build Nr" of your Rom , you can find in "about Device" ,

have Fun with your Box , greetings / gefattern
                                I belived i post it earlier, but this what i find:

Build number : rk3399_box-userdebug 7.1.2 NHG47K eng.foxluo.20181024.090531 test-keys
                                Build date UTC : 20181024-010531

And tried "MaskRomMode" with no luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X