X99 TV BOX - RK3399 Mali - T860MP4 4/32GB ROM A7.1 HDR10 Dual WiFi BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sesdave View Post
    Even better is that it looks like superceleron is going to be making an Android 9 ROM for the GT King. That can only be good for us. No more rk3399 boxes for me.
    Hi ,

already 3 exist , but here nothing , strange , still good PCB ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

already 3 exist , but here nothing , strange , still good PCB ,

greetings / gefattern
      Yeah I hear you, it's nice having the bugs fixed in these roms. Wish I had the program to mess with them (Rom's), would love to do that.
      Don't think I will ever buy another Rockchip Box
      Last edited by raruba; 06-29-2019, 13:25.

Comment

Hi, I just bought a new x99 tv box but I have a stupid problem.
        I started the box, the start screen with languages started but I am not able to confirm any of button with the air mouse (cursor is moving perfectly). Always when I press OK with a cursor on a button, some TV menu shows up and I can not enter / confirm my selected choise.
        Please, help me. I am so eager to try the box but the very first step is for me big obstacle.

I can send some video how the air mouse behaves.

I am so stupid: I put the mouse receiver in the TV not in the box :-( :-)
        Last edited by soad1981; 07-01-2019, 19:32.

Comment

Hahaha - now that is funny. Made my day
          Last edited by sesdave; 07-02-2019, 14:36.

Comment

Hi ,

yes we all do sometimes funny things ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Oh yes - he is not alone

Comment

new firmware x99 t9_rk3399_d32_ap6255_x99_20190424_r1(显示kodi18.0) https://yadi.sk/d/f1XDZ1zK-n16nQ

Comment

Originally posted by guner67 View Post
                  new firmware x99 t9_rk3399_d32_ap6255_x99_20190424_r1(显示kodi18.0) https://yadi.sk/d/f1XDZ1zK-n16nQ
                  Hi ,

WoW , a 2019 version , any Infos about it , rooted ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

greetings / gefattern
                    Its still 7.1, just checked it out....going top try it right now.....cross your fingers...lol

Comment

Hi ,

greetings / gefattern
                      Don't install, nothing works. 5G wi-fi no work, LAN no work and most of the apps I have won't even run.

Comment

Originally posted by raruba View Post

Don't install, nothing works. 5G wi-fi no work, LAN no work and most of the apps I have won't even run.
                        Hi ,

like we all already thought , stupid that they learn nothing about "support" in China ,

i stay on my Version aslong no CustomRom or good Update comes ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

like we all already thought , stupid that they learn nothing about "support" in China ,

i stay on my Version aslong no CustomRom or good Update comes ,

greetings / gefattern
                          Yeah and now my X99 is bricked, cant get it to hook to computer....anyone have any ideas???? Should have never tried it....at least it was working.

Comment

what do you mean by cant get it to hook to PC? More detail please - step by step. I am presuming you trying to do a reflash of 20181024 img.

I posted a flash guide on #730 - these steps never fail for me on my X99 boxes - both the 32/64GB. Also the following was posted by Beppin to get into maskrom mode if you need to.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...droid-t3775782

best of luck
                            Last edited by sesdave; 07-13-2019, 08:06.

Comment

Originally posted by raruba View Post

Yeah and now my X99 is bricked, cant get it to hook to computer....anyone have any ideas???? Should have never tried it....at least it was working.
                              Hi ,

hope you can get it back to live , i press thumbs ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by sesdave View Post
                                what do you mean by cant get it to hook to PC? More detail please - step by step. I am presuming you trying to do a reflash of 20181024 img.

I posted a flash guide on #730 - these steps never fail for me on my X99 boxes - both the 32/64GB. Also the following was posted by Beppin to get into maskrom mode if you need to.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...droid-t3775782

best of luck
                                I tried all of that, the 2 pins by the chip. The red light on the box goes out and then back on but still won't hook to computer...I have tried everything.....its DEAD
                                The chip is not even getting warm

Comment

Working...
                                X