X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aturner
    replied
    Originally posted by Damo View Post
    At that stage click the USB connected and this should pop up another screen to turn on USB mode. Strange. Try going into settings and try changing the USB debugging settings

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk
    Yep, turning on USB mode did the trick, not had to use this previously. Your a star!!

Leave a comment:

• Damo
    replied
    At that stage click the USB connected and this should pop up another screen to turn on USB mode. Strange. Try going into settings and try changing the USB debugging settings

Leave a comment:

• aturner
    replied
    When you connect it pull down the status bar at the top on your tablet screen and that will reveal options to turn on USB, so you can transfer files etc

When I pull down usb icon, two statements: 1. USB debugging connected 2. USB connected but still cant see tablet from laptop?
    Puzzled.
    Regards

Leave a comment:

• Damo
    replied
    Originally posted by aturner View Post
    Hi Bob,
    Yet another great ROM, just one issue for me. I am now unable to connect from laptop to tablet via usb cable. My vista just doesn't seem to find the driver. Any suggestions.
    Regards
    When you connect it pull down the status bar at the top on your tablet screen and that will reveal options to turn on USB, so you can transfer files etc

Leave a comment:

• Zuggy
    replied
    status info with 3rd party app

I found a 3rd party app that does the same job as 'status' in 'about device' and more: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ctricsheep.asi

Leave a comment:

• aturner
    replied
    USB connection problem

Hi Bob,
    Yet another great ROM, just one issue for me. I am now unable to connect from laptop to tablet via usb cable. My vista just doesn't seem to find the driver. Any suggestions.
    Regards

Leave a comment:

• Damo
    replied
    Originally posted by merculiv View Post
    I just updated my flash player in market and 11 works perfectly!

Thanks for this great ROM Bob and team! Its the best out there for the Arnova 10G2! : )
    Your lucky the latest flash never worked for me on the 10G2 always had to use 10.3

Leave a comment:

• merculiv
    replied
    Adobe Flash Player 11 Works!

I just updated my flash player in market and 11 works perfectly!

Thanks for this great ROM Bob and team! Its the best out there for the Arnova 10G2! : )

Leave a comment:

• Finless
    replied
    Miklaus, I will also test on the stock Philly ROM and kernel this ROM is based off of. Possible something I removed is causing this. Although with app injector I did install phone.apk and TTS services so I know thats not it.

FYI I did not use your battery mod so maybe something you left in settings for that? Possibly?
    Or maybe it's my clear status bar? Again I will tes your settings on a STOCK Philly setup and see.

I was busy all day today moving my Wife's Dad's belongings and tomorrow is work so I will test in the afternoon. You will probably be in bed by then.

Bob

Leave a comment:

• Damo
    replied
    Thanks to you Miklaus for sticking with it

Leave a comment:

• Miklaus
    replied
    Installed that Miklaus but still get force close

You will sort it I am sure
    Thanks for doing the test, tomorrow I'll find out what is happening, and you will have a solution soon, thanks again for your time.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I am not bothered personally, it is a tablet at the end of the the day, so call settings are useless to me anyway
    Same here, I don't care if it works or not honestly as I have a phone as well.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Miklaus View Post
    Can you tell me if you have installed "Phone.apk" in system / app?
    I do not have Phone.apk installed in the /system/app.

Leave a comment:

• Zuggy
    replied
    1.5 rocks!

Originally posted by WillJames View Post
    Yes I also get the error and FC as the only option when I do Settings --> About Device --> Status

All the rest of the options in Settings --> About Device work, only Status gives the FC.

I have an Arnova 10 G2 not the 10b G2.
    Same issue here. Guess u need all the peaces of process.com.android.settings to make it work, but no big deal really. I can live with that.
    Bob you don't have to be sorry your video is in English. I'm glad it is in English, rather than in (let's say) Chinees
    Instructions are really good, clear and understandable. Even my 3 years old daughter would get it.

Thanks again and again

Leave a comment:

• Damo
    replied
    yes coarse I will, one minute

Installed that Miklaus but still get force close

You will sort it I am sure

Leave a comment:

Working...
X