Tanix TX6 TV Box - Allwinner H6 4/32GB Dual WiFi BT4.1 or 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pierre Rousseau View Post
    no a Android 9 total bug (Android 7 OK!)
    Yes android retrofirmware 7 or 8 (not to 9)
    What are you talking about? There is no and never was any android 8 firmware for the TX6. Do you even have one or even tested one?

Comment

If he has no other solution I will unfortunately resign myself to destroy the 5 boxes TX6 I bought there are 60 days. Enthronement was enough. Android 9 NO Thank you!

Comment

please destroy the total structural anomaly that is Android 9
        And what would you replace it with? That Brain-Dead Pile Of Crap AD Platform called Android TV? No thank you very much.

Comment

But it's simple Android 7 works very little bug. Why a it abolished the retro firmware, an activation message is displayed and the system restarts after 30 minutes. Do you have a solution to activate it Thank you very much.

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

But it's simple Android 7 works very little bug. Why a it abolished the retro firmware, an activation message is displayed and the system restarts after 30 minutes. Do you have a solution to activate it Thank you very much.

Like Warchild said reflash the official Android 9 firmware, and quit giving people bad advice.

Comment

Might be a solution coming from tanix, firmware update per a post in facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/tanix.box/?...ref=nf&__xts__[0]=68.ARBEWLHnoN1PbHONJe7YRUtNJwXIuXN-8Bl_m4zAOz_1jaYA1TOy7e3bWxrDGEkOYOVcqjJt35QmiJrDrI 86AHpqtIPeUWsxb_uYgb6M5sHtQ5c0Nhq5SepvqcRslrscj7HM ir4L2XQJbv9TjVXpjtigi7vIZeyaLMZNkiOLaY9YyCI5EiWuIp ICe9ZpbA7GHT9KK6Iz7aCKr6FW5JRO15iY90dxHE3UprqZJbUg 9hvgt1lEKJiRh1hm4DJ8o7JWPXkTyGP849gjeYpXlQlbOwvmpy jsf2hV3drrzjypPoWHd1-rsl9oQKkG3pos4H-WZ5F-du818gg_zC7-ZS6nlKMt

Comment

The 5 Box I bought with Android 9 very bad version, the update does not change anything. I wanted to put Android 7 that works well and has a bar status. restart in 30 minutes.
                  How can I solve this Tanix ?! I want to use Android 7 in this box Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by c,lei View Post

Like Warchild said reflash the official Android 9 firmware, and quit giving people bad advice.
                    Android 9 is an anomaly, It's not advice, It's a finding. I am a dealer I buy 20 Tv box a month and I see all the colors. I saw nothing worse than the TX6 Android 9.

Comment

Android 9 is an anomaly, It's not advice, It's a finding. I am a dealer I buy 20 Tv box a month and I see all the colors. I saw nothing worse than the TX6 Android 9.
                      Lets see...You claim to be a dealer of these boxes and knowledgeable about them but don't seem to know that the Tanix TX6 never shipped with Android 8, and Tanix has never recommended to anyone that they should downgrade a TX6 that shipped with Android 9 to Android 7.

Comment

FIRMWARE Update: TANIX TX6 update by OTA. In order to get the v20190508, open the pre-installed "UPDATE" APP and check for online updates.
                        Tanix TX6 overview: http://www.tanix-box.com/?/tanix-tx6-android-tv-box-allwin?/
                        Change log:
                        1. Make status bar and notification window interactive.
                        2. Fixed bug about external camera not working

Comment

The 5 Box I bought with Android 9 very bad version, the update does not change anything. I wanted to put Android 7 that works well and has a bar status. restart in 30 minutes.
                          How can I solve this Tanix ?! I want to use Android 7 in this box Thank you!
                          There is a solution to your problem!
                          But I really love Android 9 and you offended him ...

Comment

First way
                            if you are a dealer then contact your suppliers for an activation code
                            You can open the activation panel by pressing the button 758523 on the remote control

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190510-122330.jpg Views:	1 Size:	11.1 KB ID:	771897

Comment

Is there update for TX6-A and TX6-P models? Thanks!

Comment

Change log:

1. Make status bar and notification window interactive.
                                2. Fixed bug about external camera not working

Not really much there to get excited about. External cameras??

Comment

Working...
                                X