Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hikvision View Post
    quite right

Hehe OK, I can live with that just fine.

So if I understand correct I should extract the file named remote control config in cvs1 from superceleron with the remote control config from SCV2 Custom Rom?
    Can I do that from within the GUI of Tx6 with SCV1? Or do I need to connect via usb cable?

Comment

file of our remote
      system/usr/keylayout/ customer_ir_4040.kl
      put in a folder and assign properties 644
      I use it for this Total comander

Comment

Thx Hikvision I will try that as soon as I have some thinker time available this week.

Comment

Hello,

Just wondering why everybody uses PhoenixSuite Tool to Flash their TX6 ? In my research of the software, it is was outdated, no wonder everybody has problems. I tried using it once and got an error so never used it again. My goto program to Flash my H6 devices is PhoenixUSB, is what Beelink recommend for the now discontinued GS1. No problems with either flashing my GS1 or TX6.

Find software here:
          Hi dear friend , here comes the firmware for GS1_106N0 ! Current version : GS1_106N0 Based on : GS1_104N0/GS1_105N0 USB zip :(update_GS1_106N0.img)&

Comment

My problem with PhoenixSuite was purely down to language. I think it was in chinese and I didn't understand fully what to do.
            When I discovered PhoenixCard.exe I was very excited because PhoenixCard is in english so it was easy to use.

PhoenixCard.exe was working perfectly fine and I had a successful flashing of the Tx6 with custom rom.

Comment

Please, if You could send me this file (customer_ir_4040.kl)! Thank You very much!

Comment

no problems )

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Thx 4 sharing.

Reading quickly the config file I really struggle to see how this will enable spdif digital sound output. Can you explain what line actually enable the spdif?
                  As the Tanix Tx6 ships rooted I am thinking I should be able to make changes in the default config just by adding the needed line(s) with code and do a reboot?
                  Can I do it directly from within android 7 using a file manager tool and any text edit tool? I am short of a USB cable at the moment. So I can not connect Tanix to pc via usb.

Code:
                  key 66  BACK WAKE_DROPPED
                  key 69  MENU WAKE_DROPPED
                  key 13  DPAD_CENTER WAKE_DROPPED
                  key 14  DPAD_DOWN WAKE_DROPPED
                  key 11  DPAD_UP WAKE_DROPPED
                  key 26  HOME WAKE
                  key 16  DPAD_LEFT WAKE_DROPPED
                  key 17  DPAD_RIGHT WAKE_DROPPED
                  key 24  VOLUME_UP WAKE
                  key 23  VOLUME_DOWN WAKE
                  key 77  POWER WAKE
                  key 00  0 WAKE
                  key 01  1 WAKE
                  key 02  2 WAKE
                  key 03  3 WAKE
                  key 04  4 WAKE
                  key 05  5 WAKE
                  key 06  6 WAKE
                  key 07  7 WAKE
                  key 08  8 WAKE
                  key 09  9 WAKE
                  key 67  MUTE WAKE
                  #key 83  PROG_RED WAKE
                  key 91  PROG_GREEN WAKE
                  key 87  PROG_YELLOW WAKE
                  key 84  PROG_BLUE WAKE
                  key 30  MEDIA_NEXT WAKE
                  key 31  MEDIA_PREVIOUS WAKE
                  key 83  MEDIA_PLAY_PAUSE
                  key 12  DEL WAKE
                  key 71  MOUSE WAKE
                  key 68  PERIOD WAKE
                  key 28  ENTER WAKE
                  #key 11  UP WAKE
                  #key 14  DOWN WAKE
                  #key 13  ENTER WAKE
                  #key 205 TV WAKE
                  #key 145 MOVIE WAKE
                  #key 131 APPS WAKE
                  #key 195 FAVOURITE WAKE

Comment

Many thanks for posting this file. I was having a hard time getting the img file to mount! Regretfully, it had no effect on the sound at all. Still, it was good to know and not wonder about.

I did hook up my 10 year old WDTV, and it still works and still passes through digital sound via HDMI and Optical. I was curious as to whether something was flawed in my set-up. It's not. But I am frankly disappointed that a 10 year old device licked a problem that has the android manufacturers either stumped or indifferent. Nvidia and Roku handle it with no problem. Why not the guys fighting for a share of the market place.
                    I also wonder about the reviewers who state explicitly that certain features work when they do not . . .

Oh well, I'm no considering the Mimix (with diffidence) or the Beelink GT1 King (with trepidations)

I appreciate all the help here and will still tinker with the Tanix and the Magicsee etc.

Comment

Aaaahaha
                      Who told you that the configuration file of the remote control has a relation to digital sound ??? !!!! ))))
                      everything, I have no strength
                      During this time you could install software 10 times and evaluate it

Comment

Thank You!

Comment

Aaaahaha
                          Who told you that the configuration file of the remote control has a relation to digital sound ??? !!!! ))))
                          everything, I have no strength
                          During this time you could install software 10 times and evaluate it

Hm I believe it was in fact you that said to me to do so......here is what you said.

And it turned out that updating software is very simple, fast and safe.)))
                          If you need a digital audio output, use software from EACHLINK H6 Mini .
                          you only need to replace the remote control config - this is very simple. And the display will not work
                          https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...al-android-7-0
                          Did I misunderstand what you said or did you play a prank on me? I am fairly new to this so if it was a prank I don't think it is funny.

So to clear it all up. Tanix tx6 does not give me audio out from spdif, not with stock android 9 firmware and not with custom rom svc1 with android 7.
                          What should I do to get digital audio from the spdif port?

Comment

At the end of my message there is a link to the software - it needs to be installed.

Comment

At the end of my message there is a link to the software - it needs to be installed.
                              I got confused because you link to a custom rom, the svc2. But you tell me I only should replace remote control config.
                              And when someone posted a remote control config I figured that post was in reply to your.

Ok, I will look into it and make change this upcoming weekend.

Comment

explain again !
                                1.If you need a digital audio output, you need to install software from the EACHLINK H6 Mini on the TX6, for example - EACHLINK H6 Mini - SCV2 Custom Rom !
                                Diese Website steht zum Verkauf! freaktab.org ist die beste Quelle für alle Informationen die Sie suchen. Von allgemeinen Themen bis hin zu speziellen Sachverhalten, finden Sie auf freaktab.org alles. Wir hoffen, dass Sie hier das Gesuchte finden!

2.After installing this software :
                                - the clock on the front panel of the unit will not work
                                - the top USB will not work
                                - not all commands will be executed by the remote control.

3. For the correct operation of the remote, you must replace the file - customer_ir_4040.kl and assign it properties 644, it is in the folder - system/usr/keylayout/
                                https://mega.nz/#!ByYw3SxS!0xwn_ZDXn...W7smNnSjgeAeIM

The time required to install the software is no more than 10 minutes, but I do not advise you to do anything with your box - read the forum, communicate, learn.

Comment

Working...
                                X