T95Q Amlogic S905X2 Android 8.1 4GB DDR4 64GB Dual Band WiFi LAN BT USB3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JandeHekkerman View Post
    My T95Q also rebooted itself 5 -10 times a day with the stock firmware. I was able to reduce the number of reboots by installing the Xannytech rom for u211 devices. After installation I disabled all unnecessary background services. What apps are you using? One of my apps that runs as a background service (FolderSync), sometimes causes a reboot.

I'm still facing spontaneous reboots but only 1-3 times a day.
    Just basic apps, kodi, iptv, smart YT etc.
    I tried creating a hotspot on t95 because it is connected on LAN. That increased the reboots.

Now I'm not using hotspot and haven't rebooted since then. I think it depends on load / temperature? My box is new.

Comment

installing the Xannytech rom for u211 devices.
      How do you install a rom on it? Flash By TWRP or connect it to laptop and flash?

Comment

Originally posted by smithyjanie View Post

How do you install a rom on it? Flash By TWRP or connect it to laptop and flash?
        I always use the flash method by using the usb burning tool.

There are a couple of things you need to know of, when you want to install the xannytech rom:
        - choose the correct version (the one that works on the t95q)
        - the ledlight ring band will stay on even if you power off the box
        - the dev is currently working on a new version.

Comment

Hi guys, just got the t95q.

I'm a bit dissappdisap, cuz of no support for other launchers and the notification and status bar even there is a solution by installing them. Anyways those things is a must in android

Plus the play store is acting weird whe i go to my apps try to install something it just crashes.

Tried clearing data, installed the new firmware and even i did a reset. Still the same issue.

Also the dam keyboard installed Gboard and disabled the asop keyboard, and it also stopped working!

Found another thing the wifi keeps disconnecting?!

Is it me or this device is a bust?

Ur help is much appreciated

Thanks in advance
          Last edited by Devilzeyez; 05-19-2019, 01:57.

Comment

Originally posted by Devilzeyez View Post

I'm a bit dissappdisap, cuz of no support for other launchers and the notification and status bar even there is a solution by installing them. Anyways those things is a must in android

Plus the play store is acting weird whe i go to my apps try to install something it just crashes.

Tried clearing data, installed the new firmware and even i did a reset. Still the same issue.

Also the dam keyboard installed Gboard and disabled the asop keyboard, and it also stopped working!

Thanks in advance
            Apart from few restarts here and there, mine is working fine.
            If there is a lot of load or it has been running for too long it crashed and restarts. I'm on latest firmware too.

What firmware are you on?

Comment

Originally posted by smithyjanie View Post

Apart from few restarts here and there, mine is working fine.
              If there is a lot of load or it has been running for too long it crashed and restarts. I'm on latest firmware too.

What firmware are you on?
              The latest one posted here

Comment

Originally posted by mojojojo67 View Post
                Newest stock firmware update TQ20008 _2019-03-25_OTA_flashable.zip
                https://www.dropbox.com/s/5l488pgw9a...hable.zip?dl=0

The update is signed, so it can be installed in the Update app, the stock recovery,
                or just use TWRP to install the zip-file.
                (TWRP 3.2.3 for S905x2-u211 devices -> https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoqocX31ecnXgbIdSaKxLK3e-SPboA )
                (but always do a backup first! )

i try update but say current last updateClick image for larger version

Name:	558265650074.jpg
Views:	708
Size:	154.1 KB
ID:	772895

Comment

Originally posted by sumeytek View Post

i try update but say current last updateClick image for larger version

Name:	558265650074.jpg
Views:	708
Size:	154.1 KB
ID:	772895
                  I updated manually through the zip file.

Comment

Has anyone installed SMB server in the device and get it to work?!

Comment

Thanks in advance
                      Did you buy it from Vontar store on Ali Express? I did. (check my 1 star review) My box rebooted itself 5-10 times with the same (beta?)firmware. I was never able to fix it. Had the same problems with updating apps from the Playstore too.

I advise you this. Record a reboot on video. Open a dispute. Propose 75% refund without returning the item. Refuse the seller's proposal (return the item).

Good chance AliExpress will approve your proposal (75% refund without returning the item).

Buy a new box.

Comment

Did you buy it from Vontar store on Ali Express? I did. (check my 1 star review) My box rebooted itself 5-10 times with the same (beta?)firmware. I was never able to fix it. Had the same problems with updating apps from the Playstore too.

I advise you this. Record a reboot on video. Open a dispute. Propose 75% refund without returning the item. Refuse the seller's proposal (return the item).

Good chance AliExpress will approve your proposal (75% refund without returning the item).

Buy a new box.

I bought it from Amazon, no reboots so far. Just the wifi dropping for a few seconds then reconnect.
                        ​​​​​​
                        wished i bought minix

Comment

I've upgraded to 20008, but am still unable to get 5.1 channel audio out. Has anyone had any success with surround sound with the T95Q? Thanks!

Comment

I updated manually through the zip file.
                            please give link which file?

Comment

Originally posted by Appdata View Post
                              Best free data recovery software:https://bit.ly/3ivHRr2Here we have a fully revised and updated tutorial for recovering Am-logic android TV boxes using Amlog...
                              my computer not show box. i have usb male cable. i install program and driver. but nothing

Comment

Originally posted by sumeytek View Post

my computer not show box. i have usb male cable. i install program and driver. but nothing
                                You have to click the reset 1st then plug the cable to the device

Comment

Working...
                                X