Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GTKing SC v1.0 ( W.I.P. AndroidTV 9.0 )

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have bought my box in China also. Seller just send to me the firmware in zip file, but didn?t give any instructions.

Comment

It seems very likely that there may be a difference between the Chinese box and the box hardware in other areas. If you reply to the firmware that the merchant has given you, please share this feasible firmware with me, thank you.

Comment

The problem is I can?t enter to recovery. Looking like it doesn?t work at all.

Comment

hmm clone(fake box)??

Comment

How to check is it fake box or not?

Comment

Originally posted by laowai_yiwu View Post
              How to check is it fake box or not?
              i think only beelink can help you with that!
              Last edited by superceleron; 06-30-2019, 23:27.

Comment

Originally posted by raygun View Post
                nothing happened,everything all right. ,it's very strange
                yes. I tried 5 different firmwares, including the official 0527, but the situation is the same, stuck in the booting interface, can not enter the system, I think this box is not a fake(clone) box, perhaps some differences in the hardware, you can contact Do you want to deal with Beelink? thank u very much !

Comment

yes. I tried 5 different firmwares, including the official 0527, but the situation is the same, stuck in the booting interface, can not enter the system, I think this box is not a fake(clone) box, perhaps some differences in the hardware, you can contact Do you want to deal with Beelink? thank u very much !
                  first boot may last for 5 or 6 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by mediaaddict View Post

first boot may last for 5 or 6 minutes.
                    I have waited for several hours too.

Comment

The problem is found, there are two versions of this box. The SN code is different. You need to pay attention! ! !
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• trebor
                        trebor commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Good to know
                        Thanks
                        Least the suffering for the last few days is over and you have a faster UNIT

The problem is found, there are two versions of this box. The SN code is different. You need to pay attention! ! !
                      Thanks for that information.
                      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

.... looks like they made a new version with B version of S922 just like khadas did with their V3..!
                        They should have change the name of the box!
                        Is not the 1. time they do this stunt!

Comment

That's very bad planning from Beelink's side.
                          Now a lot of users will brick their devices trying to flash different firmwares that are not compatible on an expensive device and brick it.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

That's very bad planning from Beelink's side.
                            Now a lot of users will brick their devices trying to flash different firmwares that are not compatible on an expensive device and brick it.
                            well it wont brick it since the uboot dint change, so is just a case of flashing it again with the correct stock rom!
                            But make we custom rom makers look bad, like our roms have issues that they dont have, and also make our lives harder!
                            But ye is very bad planning!

Comment

^^^^
                              keep in mind some owners reported that their boxes have different S.N than what have been listed!
                              how to make sure what hardware you got inside?

Comment

Working...
                              X