MVR9 RK3328 - Custom AndroidTV Pie ROM by mo123

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

I will need the Android Pie kernel sources for the MX10 device since every device uses different drivers and settings to build a ROM.
    You can try it, but make sure you have a backup of your stock firmware to flash back after testing it.
    Some things like the ir remote, wifi, bluetooth, ethernet, DDR3(cause slowness), led's might not work on different devices.
    Thanks, I found this, maybe you can make your custom room with this firmware.
    China-1 Stock | Buy MX10 RK3328 4GB/64GB Android 9.0 KODI 18.0 4K TV BOX Support YouTube Netflix WIFI LAN VP9 HDMI USB3.0 online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

Comment

Hey guys, Glad to share the firmware for MX10 RK3328 Android 9.0 KODI 18.0 4K TV BOX. Note: This firmware is suitable for MX10 4GB/64GB, 2GB/16GB, and 4GB/32GB TV Box. PC Flash Firmware Flash guide, please refer to https://blog.geekbuying.com/2016/02/android-tv-boxes-flash-tutorials-tool/ Have fun! Notes: This firmware is suitable for MX10 RK3328 Android 9.0 KODI 18.0 4K TV […]

Comment

Tested this fw for A5X Max (4GB DDRIII/16GB Rom).... it runs, but ir remote, bluetooth doesn't work and too slow.

It looks extremely beautiful.. Too bad it is not for A5X Max...

Comment

Hi ,

i tested your Rom on my Box , works , but only Wifi not ,

here are my Specs:

SCISHION Android 8.1 TV Box
          rk3328 - RTL 8723 ce - Mali-450Mp - Cortex-A53
          Last edited by gefattern; 07-23-2020, 15:40. Reason: translated

Comment

• mo123
            mo123 commented
            Editing a comment
            Glad it works on your device.
            Unfortunately my time is limited and I don't have your device.
            If you need an internet connection, try to use ethernet or a USB-ethernet adapter if it doesn't work.

thanks for your fast answer , no problem if you have no time ,

aber Ethernet not works and i dont have USB Ethernet
          Last edited by gefattern; 07-23-2020, 15:43. Reason: translated

Comment

you not have any Tutorial how to add Wifidrivers , but it is possible
            Last edited by gefattern; 07-23-2020, 15:45. Reason: translated

Comment

[QUOTE=Rudboy;n802352you not have any Tutorial how to add Wifidrivers , but it is possible [/QUOTE]

You can send me a link to your stock firmware for your device.
              But Android 9 works differently so you can't just add drivers or build a new kernel, you have to rebuild the whole firmware since the kernel is part of the system now and you can't change anything manually. Maybe I can fix your ethernet problem but not wifi, if I have time in a week or 2 maybe I can check but can't promise anything.
              Last edited by gefattern; 07-23-2020, 15:45.

Comment

oh very nice
                https://yadi.sk/d/FlW1v3CxLBhKoQ&xid...4XUaky8MrOR_nA
                Last edited by gefattern; 07-23-2020, 15:46. Reason: translated

Comment

did anyone test on H96 Max + ?
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by gefattern; 07-23-2020, 15:48. Reason: tranlated

Comment

Originally posted by italorecife View Post
                    My TV Box is this: Alfawise T9 (https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...3-0-support-4k)
                    I installed your system but put it in bootloop, you know how to fix ?
                    could mo123 help me?

Comment

Originally posted by italorecife View Post
                      could mo123 help me?
                      Sorry, can't help since I don't have such a device.
                      There is also no way to contact the manufacturer to release the source code of their device.
                      This ROM is for devices with DDR4 RAM, so if the T9 uses DDR3 it might cause problems.

You can use FactoryTool v1.67 and the Restore option if you want to flash your stock firmware back.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Sorry, can't help since I don't have such a device.
                        There is also no way to contact the manufacturer to release the source code of their device.
                        This ROM is for devices with DDR4 RAM, so if the T9 uses DDR3 it might cause problems.

You can use FactoryTool v1.67 and the Restore option if you want to flash your stock firmware back.
                        you could try to make your rom compatible with my box, i can pay and if it works you can release it to everyone

Comment

I have a T9 4GB/64GB TV BOX (RK3328) TV stick, it got bricked. I searched the internet and tried many methods to recover it, but failed, please help if you know a better solution.

I used RKBatchTool to restore it, and got a blue square, but after I click "restore" button, it failed at "Prepare idb fail"

I also tried RK Android Tool, my stick is loaded as "Found one MASKROM Device". I played around the tool, but every time it failed at the same reason "Prepare idb fail ".

I have no ideas, anyone please help!

Comment

Originally posted by billi69 View Post
                            I have a T9 4GB/64GB TV BOX (RK3328) TV stick, it got bricked. I searched the internet and tried many methods to recover it, but failed, please help if you know a better solution.

I used RKBatchTool to restore it, and got a blue square, but after I click "restore" button, it failed at "Prepare idb fail"

I also tried RK Android Tool, my stick is loaded as "Found one MASKROM Device". I played around the tool, but every time it failed at the same reason "Prepare idb fail ".

I have no ideas, anyone please help!
                            Well, if you use 5 year old tools you will brick your device.
                            Rockchip's official flash tool is FactoryTool v1.68
                            You have to contact the manufacturer of your device for the correct firmware and pins to short on your board to revive it.

Comment

Hello, I have an H96 Max+ with an RK3328 SoC, 4GB of DDR3 ram/32GB of storage. I flashed your rom with the restore option and couldn't get it to start. I plugged it into my TV and HDMI CEC got it started but it's stuck at the animation. I suspect the remote doesn't work but that doesn't explain why it doesn't boot, any ideas?

EDIT: I did get the remote to turn it on after a few tries, but still no boot, stuck on animation

Here is stock ROM: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...V94e65sk6ZxdRO
                              and apparently website: https://www.h96tvbox.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X