No announcement yet.

MVR9 RK3328 - Custom AndroidTV Pie ROM by mo123

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a few of those pine Roc64 boards and it plays 3d game on the android 9 version but it struggles a little after some time the memory is only 1G and after a while it starts to have issues if i keep rebooting the game every so often and clear the ram it does ok

I got the renegade because it has the same CPU and GPU as the pine but the renegade as 2G instead of 1 and it runs the faster emmc module

Im curious to see how it performs compared to the Amlogic 905X potato board, i just cant get a version of android that works as good as the one i found for the le potato

Its weird the version i found for the 905X is an older nexus firmware an updated tablet firmware its version 7 and works really good on that board its great. I didnt figure it would have the video acceleration on such an old version of android but it works great on that board.

Thanks for your help

Comment

Booted on X88 Max +. But wifi not working and i cant get pass through setup screen. I will try my stock 9.0 boot and see what will happen

Comment

Will this work on the below? The box has a screen on the front. The box I'm using suffers from the washed out picture problem. Will this fix it? Thank you!!

T9 Android 8.1 TV BOX, 4GB RAM 32GB ROM RK3328 Quad Core smart box supports 2.4Ghz WIFI USB 3.0 4K Resolution H.265 BT 4.1

Comment

Originally posted by BowerR64 View Post

I found a post you made on the libre computer forum that you were building a newer android 9 version for the renegade 3328 board is that posted for download anywhere?

Or did it get finished?
          Have you tried the Android 10 firmware?
          If some things don't work I can modify it.

Comment

I can test, but I can't open this URL

Comment

• mo123
              mo123 commented
              Editing a comment
              Try pasting the link in Mipony or Jdownloader(need to follow instructions to add a Google Drive account) and check if you can download it.

Go home at night and try, you know, it google difficult to visit China

Comment

Originally posted by 251643711 View Post
              Go home at night and try, you know, it google difficult to visit China
              You can also try this link I found on the Chinese site.
              百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间

pass: fxil

Baidu for international users are like Google for Chinese users, impossible or very slow to access

Comment

I didn't show it when I finished the machine
                8.0 10 are black screen ,7.1 can enter the system, no wifi and Bluetooth, remote control shutdown can not be turned on
                Last edited by 251643711; 11-03-2020, 15:05.

Comment

AndroidTool_Release_v2.71 brush machine 30% after the direct 100, is not the brush machine tools problem?

Comment

Originally posted by 251643711 View Post
                    AndroidTool_Release_v2.71 brush machine 30% after the direct 100, is not the brush machine tools problem?
                    You must do EraseFlash then Upgrade if flashing different Android OS versions.
                    On MVR9 I only get a green screen after the bootanimation for now since the Android 10 is only for ROC-RK3328-PC device.

Comment

Must first EraseFlash and then in the upgrade, brush 8 is the same, are to 30% direct change 100

Comment

I don't know if the version after 2.71

Comment

AndroidTool_Release_v2.71 can brush your mvr9 9.0 firmware, can boot normally, not normal talk

Comment

Hi Mo123

i have piano v88 box have 4gb ram and 16gb Rom and install your rom but wifi is not working after flashing, box boot normally but red light not going blue. i am new here and ready to test your new rom,

Comment

• mo123
                              mo123 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              What new ROM?
                              I'm not going to make any ROM for Piano V88 clone devices since there is no source code available, I don't have the device and have no time to guess how the device works.

i think SCISHION V88 Piano TV Box is not clone device, specification of this box is under the link

before flashing this rom i flash custom rom of silver link is

I have seen many users bricking their RK3328 TV box with incorrect firmware. In this thread i will supply some IMG files for you all so you can reflash your box with working wifi/bt drivers :) This includes 2 firmwares i have customized with preinstalled apps some patches and root :D The CPU frequencies have been changed

every think working very fine, but after flashing your pie rom wifi is not working.

Comment

Working...
                            X