UPDATE - K-R42 - wasser firmware - Kikat Android 4.4.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bionicman View Post
    This is generic driver, so it must work with many devices.
    Tested with CSR (small chineese dongle) and BCM92045NMD Bluetooth 2.0 Module for HP.
    PS:
    And how do I configure it (e.g. pairing ...)
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
      PS:
      And how do I configure it (e.g. pairing ...)
      You do it as you would normally do via Android GUI.

Comment

OK, THX

... Tested with CSR (small chineese dongle) and BCM92045NMD Bluetooth 2.0 Module for HP.
        Really with something like this
        RK3288 Devices
        - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

OK, THX

Really with something like this
          http://www.amazon.de/Broadcom-BCM920.../dp/B007VAOIJQ
          Yeah, had to get it from my older HP PC and had to attach a 5V to 3.3V converter to power the module )

And Yes, I mean it works with two different BT modules. Not with both together.

Try the driver and tell me if it works. I am happy to help to set it up.

Comment

Yeah, had to get it from my older HP PC and had to attach a 5V to 3.3V converter to power the module )

And Yes, I mean it works with two different BT modules. Not with both together.

Try the driver and tell me if it works. I am happy to help to set it up.

Sorry, have no dongle/module... but really interesting in... but maybe (I think so) another one will test it... (and if I know a cheap one will work, I will order it )...
            RK3288 Devices
            - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Been trying to enable a BT dongle but for the life of me I can't get past the first stage.

Despite mounting system as R/W and then copying the first file using root explorer, the process seems to go well, with no errors, except that the file just doesn't appear in the modules folder.
              R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
                Been trying to enable a BT dongle but for the life of me I can't get past the first stage.

Despite mounting system as R/W and then copying the first file using root explorer, the process seems to go well, with no errors, except that the file just doesn't appear in the modules folder.
                Do you remember my nfs script and the batch? Use the adb commands to do the remount, copy and chmod and so on...
                RK3288 Devices
                - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Install "wasser-firmware-kikat-kr42-new-1.0.3". Faced with the problem that periodically (1-5 times in 5 minutes ) come hang pictures and sound. It looks like the picture and sound disappear in half a second. What could be the problem?

Comment

Love this latest firmware, it's the first where xbmc 1080p is faultless, well almost. I've noticed on fast moving scenes I get little audio dropouts using pass through. The amp display briefly flashes when it looses signal. Same on optical or HDMI passthrough!. Just wondering if anyone else has seen this?
                    I'm on a k-r42, old I think, don't exactly remember!
                    Thanks,
                    Matt

Comment

HDMI and TV-out simultaneous

Hi wasser!
                      I've got K-R42 TN-BX09_V2.1 (actually 2 of them, but one is OK). I flashed your KK firmware 1.0.3 for old versions of the box (was lewy 3.2 HFW).
                      Everything is working just great except HDMI and TV-out simultaneous. When HDMI cable is plugged in Box & Monitor (FullHD or TV with full HD) there's no analog TV-out, when HDMI is unplugged I can see analog TV signal. Gone back to lewy firmware, but got same issuse (before upgrade to your FW everything was fine). When I load to CWM - got both signals together.
                      Is it kernel problem or my hands? ))))

Comment

Hi all,

I was working on adding USB Blueooth dongle support to the K-R42 device.

-Bionicman
                        Bluetooth works! Wow! It's amazing, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by DCrunch View Post
                          Bluetooth works! Wow! It's amazing, thank you.
                          Which one please?
                          RK3288 Devices
                          - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Is there a way to set this XBMC as default launcher ?

i have been testing alot, and i want XBMC to startup as default, all the apps i used are also available in XBMC and since im using my Mobile Phone as Remote with the XBMC Remote app it is superb !!!

then i dont have to go back to the android system

SMB Shares work flawless in this XBMC version, everything is setup now like i want it except to start as default launcher

Nevermind, fixed it by installing this app : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...etHomeLauncher
                            Last edited by LeXXoZ; 06-24-2014, 19:53. Reason: Fixed
                            Home Cinema Setup Livingroom:
                            50" Panasonic Plasma - CS-X806 (s802 1gb/8gb) with Mele F10 on OpenElec 5.0.3 with Kodi - Pioneer Receiver - JBL Surround System - 4TB NAS

Bedroom Media Setup:
                            32" Philips LCD -
                            KR-42 wasser rom

Comment

Do you remember my nfs script and the batch? Use the adb commands to do the remount, copy and chmod and so on...
                              Not sure what you are referring to in terms of the nfs script.

Tried again using ADB but regardless of the fact that /system is mounted as r/w, when I try to push the files, the prompt comes back to say that the destination is read only.
                              R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
                                Not sure what you are referring to in terms of the nfs script.

Tried again using ADB but regardless of the fact that /system is mounted as r/w, when I try to push the files, the prompt comes back to say that the destination is read only.
                                You can as well use "cp" shell command if you have the files for example on sdcard instead of using root explorer. Man CP.
                                BTW, how can you see that /system is in RW?

Comment

Working...
                                X