No announcement yet.

UPDATE - K-R42 - wasser firmware - Kikat Android 4.4.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when i create folder in data and use mount it works if i do list inside console

then when i switch to any file manager (Rootexplorer / File Manager HD / ES File Explorer) all with root privileges enabled i see nothing inside the folder.

-
    Home Cinema Setup Livingroom:
    50" Panasonic Plasma - CS-X806 (s802 1gb/8gb) with Mele F10 on OpenElec 5.0.3 with Kodi - Pioneer Receiver - JBL Surround System - 4TB NAS

Bedroom Media Setup:
    32" Philips LCD -
    KR-42 wasser rom

Comment

Originally posted by LeXXoZ View Post
      when i create folder in data and use mount it works if i do list inside console

then when i switch to any file manager (Rootexplorer / File Manager HD / ES File Explorer) all with root privileges enabled i see nothing inside the folder.

-

it's a bug in 1.0.3 and I have already fixed it. I will release 1.0.3a soon.
      http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/btn_donate.gif

You can make a donation if you find my work useful

Comment

Originally posted by LeXXoZ View Post
        This is what happens when mounting wasser: in console i can see data

now i switch to file manager and open same folder:

Very strange, network option in these browsers work BUT i rather mount the NAS as folder to the system

but ive been reading about kitkat being a arse on file permissions and stuff like that
        In console you act as a root, in ES probably not.
        What permitions your nas folder has?

Comment

Originally posted by wasser View Post
          Gonna wait for this version then
          Home Cinema Setup Livingroom:
          50" Panasonic Plasma - CS-X806 (s802 1gb/8gb) with Mele F10 on OpenElec 5.0.3 with Kodi - Pioneer Receiver - JBL Surround System - 4TB NAS

Bedroom Media Setup:
          32" Philips LCD -
          KR-42 wasser rom

Comment

is there anyway to swap external sd as internal sd??

thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by wasser View Post
              hmmm, then it must be a CIFS problem, because with NFS there is not problem with my solution...

BUT if you will compile new kernels, maybe also compile one for old rev with "Connect to PC" at settings/USB set by default (or will be able to save the setting) because of ADB... (do you remember?)... this would be really nice... THX
              RK3288 Devices
              - Overview BOX (LINK !)
              - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
              UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
              Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
              Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
              Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Movies do not play back smoothly

On the new ROM movies will not play smoothly, are jammed and jumps

Comment

Originally posted by Bionicman View Post
                  I had the same issue when reading MAC. But you should try to write MAC address. Select Manual checkbox in the top, below enter your static MAC address (format is without ":", e.g. "0800690201FC", NOT "08:00:69:02:01:FC") and press Write button. When MAC address is set you will be able to read it again without errors.
                  Thanks. Got it done.

And upon further inspection of the ROM, is the main data partition finally Internal+Media (apps+data) now or is it just me? It finally looks like files are being written and installed onto /storage/emulated/legacy/... by default. When I repartitioned the storage for the last build I put 4GB for apps and left ~2GB for data. Apps would installs to the 4GB partition and downloads and everything thats written to /sdcard/... went to that 2GB parition. Now data partition is being unused because I still see it in storage as "NAND Flash" with nothing written to it. If this is going to be the trend for future ROMs should we just drop the unused data partition and just shift everything to apps+data. I know this will require everyone to repartition their devices but it seems like this is the best option.

Comment

Wasser can you fix 1080i issue, deinterlace dont work on live tv. i see video interlaced becouse it cant deinterlace video.

Comment

Wasser can you fix 1080i issue, deinterlace dont work on live tv on xbmc. i see video interlaced becouse it cant deinterlace video.

Comment

Thanks Wasser, firmware works very well.
                        My device: B351_v2.0 2013/09/22, wasser-firmware-kr42-new-1.0.3.
                        I have only one mini problem with stock IR remote. After first run, I go to desktop applications and IR remote doesn't work; left-right control. When I back and again go to desktop applications - control left-right work.

Comment

will this work with Q7 ?

Comment

USB Bluetooth Dongle support

Hi all,

I was working on adding USB Blueooth dongle support to the K-R42 device.
                            It seems that I succeeded (at least it works for me) and want to share the solution. Please see attached file. The instructions are included in the Readme.txt file.
                            USB_BT_Drv.zip

USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

PS: This works only with KitKat kernels!
                            PPS: This is ONLY for devices WITHOUT BT!

-Bionicman

Comment

Originally posted by Bionicman View Post
                              Hi all,

I was working on adding USB Blueooth dongle support to the K-R42 device.
                              It seems that I succeeded (at least it works for me) and want to share the solution. Please see attached file. The instructions are included in the Readme.txt file.
                              [ATTACH]6767[/ATTACH]

PS: This works only with KitKat kernels!
                              PPS: This is ONLY for devices WITHOUT BT!

-Bionicman
                              THX
                              Does it work with every BT-Dongle and BT-Version?
                              Or do I need a special one?
                              RK3288 Devices
                              - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                              - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                              UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                              Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                              Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                              Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                                THX
                                Does it work with every BT-Dongle and BT-Version?
                                Or do I need a special one?
                                This is generic driver, so it must work with many devices.
                                Tested with CSR (small chineese dongle) and BCM92045NMD Bluetooth 2.0 Module for HP.

Comment

Working...
                                X