No announcement yet.

UPDATE - K-R42 - wasser firmware - Kikat Android 4.4.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

init.d script creates the folders though, but the doesnt create the mount to that folder.

so init.d works

the script i normally use :

Code:
    #!/system/bin/sh
    #Creating folders for mounting the NAS
    mkdir /mnt/sdcard/NAS
    mkdir /mnt/sdcard/NAS/Films
    mkdir /mnt/sdcard/NAS/Series

busybox sleep 20

busybox mount -t cifs //192.168.178.200/Films /sdcard/NAS/Films -o user=popcorn,pass=hour
    busybox mount -t cifs //192.168.178.200/Series /sdcard/NAS/Series -o user=popcorn,pass=hour
    any way i can make it print an error to textfile for you so it shows an error log ?
    Home Cinema Setup Livingroom:
    50" Panasonic Plasma - CS-X806 (s802 1gb/8gb) with Mele F10 on OpenElec 5.0.3 with Kodi - Pioneer Receiver - JBL Surround System - 4TB NAS

Bedroom Media Setup:
    32" Philips LCD -
    KR-42 wasser rom

Comment

Originally posted by LeXXoZ View Post
      init.d script creates the folders though, but the doesnt create the mount to that folder.

so init.d works

the script i normally use :

Code:
      #!/system/bin/sh
      #Creating folders for mounting the NAS
      mkdir /mnt/sdcard/NAS
      mkdir /mnt/sdcard/NAS/Films
      mkdir /mnt/sdcard/NAS/Series

busybox sleep 20

busybox mount -t cifs //192.168.178.200/Films /sdcard/NAS/Films -o user=popcorn,pass=hour
      busybox mount -t cifs //192.168.178.200/Series /sdcard/NAS/Series -o user=popcorn,pass=hour
      any way i can make it print an error to textfile for you so it shows an error log ?

you can try to mount it manuell, install terminal app and launch it. type following commands in terminal:

su -
      mkdir -p /data/test
      busybox mount -t cifs //192.168.178.200/Series /data/test -o user=popcorn,pass=hour

let me know if it works for you!
      http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/btn_donate.gif

You can make a donation if you find my work useful

Comment

Installed this rom, and damn it runs smooth as hell

even XBMC runs very very smooth ! thank you very much wasser !

how can i make init.d scripts run again on bootup ?

i used to use advanced init.d script from playstore, but that one doesnt work anymore under kitkat.

need to mount my NAS as folders on SD

my antutu score = 19309 on old version

btw see if you can fix that 250ms fix in xbmc to sync audio with the lips by default !
        i uploaded new wasser-xbmc-1.2 which shoukd fix the audio sync issue, Could you please test and give me feedbacks?

download url: http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/wasser-xbmc-v1.2.apk

thanks
        http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/btn_donate.gif

You can make a donation if you find my work useful

Comment

MAC Address tool not working

UpgradeDllTool does not work properly for me. I get an error message every time I try to 'read MAC' about it failing. I cannot read the BT SN or IMEI either. The only thing I can read is Custom. It detects my device in bootloader mode so I don't see what the problem should be if the tool is seeing my device but unable to read the MAC location.

I have an old rev box if that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by iamsamsamiam View Post
            UpgradeDllTool does not work properly for me. I get an error message every time I try to 'read MAC' about it failing. I cannot read the BT SN or IMEI either. The only thing I can read is Custom. It detects my device in bootloader mode so I don't see what the problem should be if the tool is seeing my device but unable to read the MAC location.

I have an old rev box if that matters.
            I had the same issue when reading MAC. But you should try to write MAC address. Select Manual checkbox in the top, below enter your static MAC address (format is without ":", e.g. "0800690201FC", NOT "08:00:69:02:01:FC") and press Write button. When MAC address is set you will be able to read it again without errors.

Comment

Screen blinks

Hi wasser,

Can you please try to fix screen blinking issue. Send me some kernels, I am willing to test them!

Comment

Gonna test right now on the mounting and on the XBMC

ill report back to ya in a short period !

thanks
                50" Panasonic Plasma - CS-X806 (s802 1gb/8gb) with Mele F10 on OpenElec 5.0.3 with Kodi - Pioneer Receiver - JBL Surround System - 4TB NAS

Bedroom Media Setup:
                32" Philips LCD -
                KR-42 wasser rom

Comment

Originally posted by wasser View Post
                  i uploaded new wasser-xbmc-1.2 which shoukd fix the audio sync issue, Could you please test and give me feedbacks?

download url: http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/wasser-xbmc-v1.2.apk

thanks
                  Audio sync is fixed !!!! thanks !

i removed the old one, cleared app cache and all settings first to make sure all my own settings where gone, installed this version and did a test. Audio and lips are now correctly synced !

Gonna test the mounting now

Bedroom Media Setup:
                  32" Philips LCD -
                  KR-42 wasser rom

Comment

When i mount to data/test it works like you described from the console

when i do ls on the data/test folder i see my NAS contents

BUT when i browse to the /data/test folder from File Manager HD OR Root Explorer it shows an empty folder

When i want to enable the screenshot option, and i want to make a screenshot on both NAND and SDCARD it tells me failed to save screenshot SDCARD in use ?
                    Last edited by LeXXoZ; 06-19-2014, 12:17.

Bedroom Media Setup:
                    32" Philips LCD -
                    KR-42 wasser rom

Comment

Hi guys,
                      I flashed this fw in my cs918 ,but my screen is stuck on Wasser firmware screen ,I have tried both old and new build,same any idea ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jackmate View Post
                        Hi guys,
                        I flashed this fw in my cs918 ,but my screen is stuck on Wasser firmware screen ,I have tried both old and new build,same any idea ?

Hi,
                        You probably dont have a CS918/K-42.. (did you check?}
                        this how a real one looks like:

Any you properly have one of these..
                        Hi Guys: The reason i write this post is we are seeing so much questions, and problems which customer are faced for the following device: Well, this photo is coming from T-R42 model, but now, you can see in market a lot of other model use the same casing. you can’t tell the difference just […]

Note: there are screws under the rubber pads.. to open box
                        note2: After flashing kitkat, going back to 4.2 is not easy (first reinstall/flash the 4.2 bootloader)

Goodluck

Comment

This is mine one.

Can I use this kitkat fw in this, if not how do I go back to jellybean fw.
                          Where do I get boot loader for jellybean and which fw I install in this device?
                          Appreciate it.

Last edited by jackmate; 06-19-2014, 13:40.

Comment

This is what happens when mounting wasser: in console i can see data

now i switch to file manager and open same folder:

Very strange, network option in these browsers work BUT i rather mount the NAS as folder to the system

but ive been reading about kitkat being a arse on file permissions and stuff like that

Bedroom Media Setup:
                            32" Philips LCD -
                            KR-42 wasser rom

Comment

Originally posted by jackmate View Post
                              This is mine one.

Can I use this kitkat fw in this, if not how do I go back to jellybean fw.

Can't read the important information but I think it is the same PCB
                              RK3288 Devices
                              - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                              - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                              UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                              Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                              Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                              Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

This is what happens when mounting wasser: in console i can see data

now i switch to file manager and open same folder:

Very strange, network option in these browsers work BUT i rather mount the NAS as folder to the system

but ive been reading about kitkat being a arse on file permissions and stuff like that
                                But at console you use /mnt/sdcard/nas and it fails (I think because of only 'ro' instead of 'rw' (you have to use remount)) and at /data/nas it works but at ES no files ... ?
                                RK3288 Devices
                                - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                                - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                                UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                                Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                                Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                                Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Working...
                                X