Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ravideep29 View Post
    please update the link.
    http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...-Server-Status!
    Last edited by Molle; 02-02-2014, 09:48.
    NVidia Shield TV 2015 16 GB || Stock
    NVidia Shield TV 2017 16 GB || Stock
    Buy me a beer?

Comment

Originally posted by Molle View Post
      http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?10264-FTP-Server-Status

sorry to hear about this. does anyone have a copy of 1.7a firmware an can upload it by taking permission from Bob.

thanks in advance
      Last edited by Molle; 02-02-2014, 09:48. Reason: Administrative action

Comment

I will have it backup today. Be patient.

Bob
        "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
        "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
        "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
        "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
        "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
        "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
        "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
        "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
        "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
          I will have it backup today. Be patient.

Bob
          thanks Bob. does it work on v5 board, sorry i am really new to this

Comment

rk3188t

Hi Bob, can you make a new kernel for this rom to overclocking the mk908 with rk3188t cpu??
            thanks
            greetings from Chile
            MK808B K.I.A.
            MK908 Finless ROM 1.7a + Mele F10
            CR11S Quickshot V3.1, 720p kernel @1,7GHz, GPU600, DDR720 + Mele F10
            MK902 Quickshot V3.1 1080p @1,8 GHz, GPU 600, DDR720 + Mele F10
            GT-I9505 OMEGA ROM

Comment

ROM please

I am desperately waiting for Finless 1.7a ROM for my MK908 V5. Please can any body upload it anywhere I can download it. Sorry for being impatient

Many thanks

Comment

when simulating touches with the sixaxis app or tinkercore a little whit hand appears on touch is there anyway to disable this ?

Comment

Originally posted by ravideep29 View Post
                  I am desperately waiting for Finless 1.7a ROM for my MK908 V5. Please can any body upload it anywhere I can download it. Sorry for being impatient

Many thanks
                  Link should be working now.

Bob
                  "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                  "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                  "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                  "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                  "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                  "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                  "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                  "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                  "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

I got a Tronsmart MK908II. The firmware is date 5/11/2013 Android 4.2.2, with the TV Launcher (awful launcher , changed to Nova), charger is 2A

Is that newer than the Finless 1.7a?

After having tested for 2 weeks, I believed that wifi was very stable. Now for the last week the WiFi gets disconnected during the day, and am not sure if this is due to the firmware or the antenna or the bluetooth I have enabled since day 1.

So is there any newer firmware I can test? Has any experienced wifi issues with the stock version?

PS. With MK808 I had build an rtl8192cu.ko driver and used a usb/wifi dongle based on that chipset. Connection was very stable, never dropped, and speed 150Mbps. Of course we did have the kernel sources for that TV stick. Are there any kernel sources for RK3188 based on MK908II?

Comment

AW: UPDATED- NEW - MK908 Finless 1.7a ROM

Originally posted by nasosal View Post
                      I got a Tronsmart MK908II. The firmware is date 5/11/2013 Android 4.2.2, with the TV Launcher (awful launcher , changed to Nova), charger is 2A

Is that newer than the Finless 1.7a?

After having tested for 2 weeks, I believed that wifi was very stable. Now for the last week the WiFi gets disconnected during the day, and am not sure if this is due to the firmware or the antenna or the bluetooth I have enabled since day 1.

So is there any newer firmware I can test? Has any experienced wifi issues with the stock version?

PS. With MK808 I had build an rtl8192cu.ko driver and used a usb/wifi dongle based on that chipset. Connection was very stable, never dropped, and speed 150Mbps. Of course we did have the kernel sources for that TV stick. Are there any kernel sources for RK3188 based on MK908II?
                      For mk908ii (the one with external wifi antenna) Bob's latest ROMs are 1.5 (Android 4.2.2) or 2.0 (Android 4.4.2)

For my device I switched back to 1.5 after playing with 2.0.
                      I had some serious trouble caused my the chipset used in my device (rk3188t)

Comment

Originally posted by norbert6 View Post
                        For mk908ii (the one with external wifi antenna) Bob's latest ROMs are 1.5 (Android 4.2.2) or 2.0 (Android 4.4.2)

For my device I switched back to 1.5 after playing with 2.0.
                        I had some serious trouble caused my the chipset used in my device (rk3188t)

Robert, did the device came with 05/11/2013 firmware? Did you experience any issues with the WiFi?

I'll check Finless 1.5 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by nasosal View Post
                          Robert, did the device came with 05/11/2013 firmware? Did you experience any issues with the WiFi?

I'll check Finless 1.5 as well.
                          Sorry, don't know, but it was not the latest (19/12/2013). I bought the stick directly after Christmas, so it could have been that firmware version you mentioned...
                          I directly flashed Finless 2.0, there I had some issues, like I've mentioned. But I haven't tested stock, sorry.
                          1.5 give me good results, maybe you should give it a try. Wifi analyzer shows a little stronger signal than my nexus 4, speedtest.net nearly same results.

Comment

usb debugging

HI all

first of all tnx for good rom.
                            the second Does anyone got usb debugging mode to work on mk908?
                            i attached images with and without usb debugging modes.

without usb debugging eclipse doesn't show up device AVD manager.

any help?

--Andris
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by pesanet View Post
                              HI all

first of all tnx for good rom.
                              the second Does anyone got usb debugging mode to work on mk908?
                              i attached images with and without usb debugging modes.

without usb debugging eclipse doesn't show up device AVD manager.

any help?

--Andris
                              can you tell me how you got your PC to recognize that you plugged in the mk908? If I hold down he flash button when I plugin the stick it works fine. but If don't it doesn't see the device at all.

Ive tried changing the setting to "connect to pc" In USB but that doesn't seem to stay if i unplug it from the power source to take it to my pc (when i plug it back in to the TV the setting is unchecked again) I have also gone to "storage" and tried using ptp mtp and mass storage. none allowed me to access from my PC but the LED does light up.

I know the port on the device works as if i plug in a mouse it works flawlessly (on both the PC and the MK908 in the otg port) Im running the new 1.7a.

anyone else seen this?

Comment

Originally posted by jsntree View Post
                                can you tell me how you got your PC to recognize that you plugged in the mk908? If I hold down he flash button when I plugin the stick it works fine. but If don't it doesn't see the device at all.

Ive tried changing the setting to "connect to pc" In USB but that doesn't seem to stay if i unplug it from the power source to take it to my pc (when i plug it back in to the TV the setting is unchecked again) I have also gone to "storage" and tried using ptp mtp and mass storage. none allowed me to access from my PC but the LED does light up.

I know the port on the device works as if i plug in a mouse it works flawlessly (on both the PC and the MK908 in the otg port) Im running the new 1.7a.

anyone else seen this?
                                Did u fully shut down the stick and disconnect all power sources before connecting it to the pc while holding the button?

If you cant manage to do it that way there may be the possinility to keep it powered and use a tool like quickboot abd hit 'reboot to bootloader' which also should bring up flashmode.

Comment

Working...
                                X