No announcement yet.

UPDATED- NEW - MK908 Finless 1.7a ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We will get there... Wazzer is doing kernels so he justs need to do one with the wifi chip for this.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Hello Finless,

I bought one of those MK908 for my father's birthday.
      I successfully patched it to Finless 1.7a ROM using this kernel: kernel1080p_cpu1704h_gpu798h_ddr720

However, when I'm checking CPU speed using SetCPU or Antutu both says 1416Mhz.

Any idea ?

Thanks
      Last edited by BenjaminLSR; 01-11-2014, 14:59.

Comment

hi bob. i loaded 1.7 firmware my device and it is very nice firmware. thanks. i have only one problem that i could not move any application to my external sd memory from flash memory. i have loaded apps2sd application but when i want to move application i could not see button move applcation to sd memory.

Comment

MK908 4.4.2 beta

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1i3icIiD pass: tmgs
          WIFI is not working

Comment

Originally posted by BenjaminLSR View Post

Hello Finless,

I bought one of those MK908 for my father's birthday.
            I successfully patched it to Finless 1.7a ROM using this kernel: kernel1080p_cpu1704h_gpu798h_ddr720

However, when I'm checking CPU speed using SetCPU or Antutu both says 1416Mhz.

Any idea ?

Thanks
            Any idea ? Anyone ? Finless ?

Comment

Clon

Hi guys, someone can confirm this Rom is compatibility with the Zero Devices Z4C Quattro , I have serious concerns that this device is a clone of MK908 ...
              thanks

Comment

TOR VPN crashes

The TOR VPN app crashes during the authentication process and the stick reboots. Anyone else experiencing this issue. Thanks

Comment

hi, can some one please explain what I need to do to get my logitech C310 working on my MK908 v3 running this rom? It used to work on 1.6a

tx!

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Comment

completely stuck

Hi,
                    Since a few weeks I have an MK908II (probably v5). As video was stuttering at 720p with some videos I decided to try to upgrade to Finless (after having heard good experiences, and yes I know my issue could be content or codec related)
                    However I've been struggling with it for the whole evening without effect.
                    I think the key is getting the driver installed. My system is win7 sp1 64 bit.
                    If I go to the driver and use have disk, I get a mesage that the x64\win7 folder does not contain a compatible driver. I also tried the rockchip 3.5 driver with the same effect.
                    The only thing I can get it on is the MS MTP device driver. The drive then shows up (usb storage is turned on, usb debugging is off). However neither of the tools (the flash tool and the rkbatch tool) does not detect the mk908
                    I have also tried to boot in flash mode. I can do that and I can install the driver then (it lists a group Rockchip class driver if I recall correctly with a Rockchip device in it). However again neither tool detects the mk908.

Finally I tried the driver install program from http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php.../#.UtWpcLSJSog but after that still it shows as an MTP USB device in device manager.

Anyone an idea how to get this going?

BTW: I also peeked at rkflashkit under linux: http://www.cnx-software.com/2013/11/...ware-in-linux/
                    the rkflashkit detects the device (so the cable is good), but I did not feel comfortable enough to flash the device with it (too scared to brick it said the coward ;-) )

Comment

cant' click on buttons (games Wind runner, temple 2, etc...) - Finless 1.7a

Hi,

I just installed Finless 1.7a on my MK908.
                      All is working fine (wifi, video etc..) except that for some games I can not click on the buttons (to start the game for example.)
                      I tried with a mouse and also with Droidmote but I go same result.
                      I tried with 720 and 1080p but it is the same.
                      I put the mouse over the button, click, and nothing happen.
                      Most of the other apps are working fine.
                      It seems that the problem is only happening with games.

Any idea?

Thanks.

Comment

Re: UPDATED- NEW - MK908 Finless 1.7a ROM

Originally posted by rvkeops View Post
                        Hi,

I just installed Finless 1.7a on my MK908.
                        All is working fine (wifi, video etc..) except that for some games I can not click on the buttons (to start the game for example.)
                        I tried with a mouse and also with Droidmote but I go same result.
                        I tried with 720 and 1080p but it is the same.
                        I put the mouse over the button, click, and nothing happen.
                        Most of the other apps are working fine.
                        It seems that the problem is only happening with games.

Any idea?

Thanks.
                        I have modern combat 4, asphalt 8 install all work well with G910 game pad

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
                        Tronsmart MK908 Since 2013
                        Himedia Q5 III Since 2014

Comment

problem with temple run 2, wind runner, etc... can't click start or other buttons...

Originally posted by tlchuan View Post
                          I have modern combat 4, asphalt 8 install all work well with G910 game pad

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
                          Hi,

Do you mind trying Temple run 2 and let me know how it goes?
                          The game seems to be running fine but I can not click the button Start or the menu.
                          I am running finless 1.7a in 1080p on my MK908.

Let me know,

Herve.

Comment

VPN on MK908 Finless 1.7a

Is there an issue getting pirvate internet access VPN working. It seems to crash during authentication.

Comment

zoom out

I installed 1.7a And have some questions:
                              1) How to zoom out with keyboard and mouse? i mean, simulate pinch functions
                              I figured out that I need to enable mouse wheel zoom function. I enabled it but it doesn't work. Pressing mouse wheel just acts like left mouse button and then turning it just swipes screen.. Doing that simultaniously just does these actions seperately..

2) How to turn on this device after turning it off? Switching to hdmi doesn't work ;/ i have to replug power cable
                              Last edited by Sarunaszx; 01-18-2014, 16:31.

Comment

This firmware not work for me on Tronsmart MK908II, just blank screen .....1.5a and KK 4.4 beta works.

Comment

Working...
                                X