X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xela67
    replied
    Hi, need help with this board it´s a Mag 410 amlogic S905X red light on.

thanks

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Leave a comment:

• phankhanh86
    replied
    Originally posted by Hotrod1 View Post
    Do you need the factory firmware or are you looking for a custom ROM?
    anything fw to getback from the hell. sir!

Leave a comment:

• Hotrod1
    replied
    Do you need the factory firmware or are you looking for a custom ROM?

Leave a comment:

• phankhanh86
    replied
    Originally posted by Abdalnablse10 View Post
    Found the pins for the red pcb (clone) tx3 mini s905w 2gb 16gb (here is the url for the photo because I got blocked from uploading it here) the green line is where to short the pins. https://i.ibb.co/kxZ19sS/IMG-20200830-131514.jpg
    how about firmware for this main board
    i have board red plate v 1.2

Leave a comment:

• fizzy3352
    replied
    Originally posted by fizzy3352 View Post
    Been looking on here for a few days Trying to find the pins to short/jump on mxq pro 4k 5g rk 3128 wifi sv6158 with the chip samsung kmk7x000vm-b314

i
    have answered this my self i think this place is great
    and look forward to contributing

here is the mask rom pins if anyone else needs them

Leave a comment:

• fizzy3352
    replied
    Been looking on here for a few days Trying to find the pins to short/jump on mxq pro 4k 5g rk 3128 wifi sv6158 with the chip samsung kmk7x000vm-b314

Leave a comment:

• drukeru
    replied
    Hi all .
    Please help me find pins for Beelink gt king Pro. I can't get in touch with the computer. Thanks a lot!
    Unfortunately, I don't know how to upload photos

Leave a comment:

• Abdalnablse10
    replied
    Found the pins for the red pcb (clone) tx3 mini s905w 2gb 16gb (here is the url for the photo because I got blocked from uploading it here) the green line is where to short the pins. https://i.ibb.co/kxZ19sS/IMG-20200830-131514.jpg

Leave a comment:

• wpra3
    replied
    Originally posted by ath156 View Post

1. Try adjacent pins in the area (1) (pins 4 to 8), as this is the most probable area. After that you can try also area (2) (28 to 32 pins). Also the 2 holes (area 3) are possible and in some other cases/boards they did the trick.

2. If you have 2 spare old/useless cables you can make a DIY new USB-A/USB-A cable and very short (less than 15cm long !!). Just keep their USB-A parts and connect the 4 wires inside color to color. If your USB-A/USB-C cable you have is very long, that may be the reason why you may need additional power !! If you make a new one very short you may also try other USB ports or other laptop/PC. Not every USB port of the laptop provides the same power.
    photo uploader for website
    OMG IT WORKS THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I'm in the brink of quitting, but your enthusiasm definetly helps me fix my board. Can't thank you enough.

For those who's on the same boat with me here's what I did wrong and what works:
    1. Flashing using USB C-A works, but you definetly need usb A to A (preferably short) that will power the board via USB itself
    2. Short the pin 4 and 5, counting 1 from the arrow on the bottom right.
    3. Don't worry about destroying your board, I've shorted so many pins that sometimes theres a spart from shorting them, all still well

Hope this help the next user with the same problem, and once again can't thank you enough ath156
    Last edited by wpra3; 03-06-2022, 12:45.

Leave a comment:

• wpra3
    replied

1. Try adjacent pins in the area (1) (pins 4 to 8), as this is the most probable area. After that you can try also area (2) (28 to 32 pins). Also the 2 holes (area 3) are possible and in some other cases/boards they did the trick.

2. If you have 2 spare old/useless cables you can make a DIY new USB-A/USB-A cable and very short (less than 15cm long !!). Just keep their USB-A parts and connect the 4 wires inside color to color. If your USB-A/USB-C cable you have is very long, that may be the reason why you may need additional power !! If you make a new one very short you may also try other USB ports or other laptop/PC. Not every USB port of the laptop provides the same power.
    Thank you so much for trying so hard to help me! I will try to make the cable and hope it will power the board with just the USB. I will report back on the result!
    On side note, your E is definetly very good

Leave a comment:

• ath156
    replied
    Originally posted by phankhanh86 View Post

my process :
    1. Start UBT
    2.Shortpin
    3 Plug power....
    PC recognized
    with plate mainboard have two hold near emmc....that shortpin
    (my exper...)
    sory my E not good

Leave a comment:

• phankhanh86
    replied
    Originally posted by wpra3 View Post

Yes I tried that too, in fact I still leave the jumper cables that I used for shorting that 2 hole on my picture.
    my process :
    1. Start UBT
    2.Shortpin
    3 Plug power....
    PC recognized
    with plate mainboard have two hold near emmc....that shortpin
    (my exper...)
    sory my E not good

Leave a comment:

• wpra3
    replied

it here
    Yes I tried that too, in fact I still leave the jumper cables that I used for shorting that 2 hole on my picture.

Leave a comment:

• phankhanh86
    replied
    it here

Leave a comment:

• wpra3
    replied

i try help wpra3, ...bye bye

I do not know why you say "plug power", but the most common process is:
    - Start USB Burning Tool. Load your firmware and press "Start". Connect one end of your cable to your laptop/PC.
    - Your TVbox must have nothing connected to it. While shorting the 2 pins connect the other end to the USB port of your TVbox (most usually the 2.0 USB port-- but sometimes the 3.0).

To short the 2 pins you can use the tip of a small screwdriver.
    And yes you should try pairs from 4 to 8 (ie 4-5 or 5-6 etc) or at the other end (continue numbering anti-clockwise) 28-29, 29-30 etc.
    If I had the numbers of FORESEE (a better photo of it) maybe I would have been more specific, but just keep trying for each pair (carefully)....nothing bad will happen......
    Hi, really appreciate your help!

Okay, for some reason my board is a bit weird.
    It seems that most boards only need a usb connection for flashing, but mine is a bit more work.
    I have to use the USB port that has "Download" written next to it, which is next to the sd card slot, hold the reset button, then plug the power.
    If I did it correctly, I can see the device on AML burning tool.

As for the connection, I used USB A to USB C cable, and plug the USB C end to my laptop.
    Please note that before bricking this device I tried to flash with atvxperience to this tv box.

As for shorting the pins, I've tried to short all the pins that are adjacent to each other. i.e. 1-2, 10-11, 11-12, etc
    I have not tried to short pins that are far apart though, as it has a lot of combinations.
    The procedure I used is also the same:
    1. Plug USB download side
    2. Hold screwdriver that shorts the pin
    3. Plug in power
    4. Wait a bit to see if it is recognized by the PC.

I also noticed that when I first try to short the pins, shorting some pin will cause a beeping/hissing sound (I do think its an inductor noise since the board itself doesn't have any speaker/buzzer). But now, the noise is gone.

Here's the closeup view of the FORESEE chip (Its NCEMASD9-08G)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X