No announcement yet.

Pipo M8 Pro RileyROM 2.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand you, but Pipo has stopped development on custom launcher even in newer ROM's, providing some custom widgets instead.
    Not an M8 user, M9 Pro is my device.. I never used Pipo Launcher, just default Android launcher (laggy sometimes) and Apex (best for me).
    Maybe some M8 Pro users could provide you some advices.
    Regards.

L.E
    That's from Pipo FB page, green square points to link from my previous post, useless to you as i understand. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2i7v...8#.U3IDSShUm60
    Last edited by Edius; 05-13-2014, 12:54.

Comment

@Edius
      main reason that I like this pipo launcher is that I want to use this on my wife's M8pro which she will share with our 8 year old daughter. And it's fun to have a launcher for a kid (with parental control) and another launcher for herself.
      I have my own M8pro and even if I kind of like the pipo launcher to me it's not that much of an issue.
      But maybe in your experience the same can be achieved with the Apex launcher??
      Another thing, what is this about with the video problems on the M9 when this pipo kids launcher is not running in background? Is that been solved?
      Cheers

Comment

Apex is just an ordinary launcher, not too fancy, not too smart but work without headaches for me.
        Parental control is missing in Apex, my daughter has a second user account in my M9 (configured properly for his age).
        "..what is this about with the video problems on the M9 when this pipo kids launcher is not running in background? Is that been solved?"..sorry but here you catched me , I don't understand what you are talking about.

Comment

I was referring to this post

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...yROM-2-1/page5 post #92

But it's kind of old so that might be resolved

Comment

Hello,
            Where can i Download RileyROM v2.1 wifi ? i can´t . It doesn`t works the links to me...

Comment

Originally posted by subial View Post
              Hello,
              Where can i Download RileyROM v2.1 wifi ? i can´t . It doesn`t works the links to me...
              Hi ,

old Rom , maybe a User still have it , maybe Riley too , but do not know if he still is activ ???

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Working...
              X