No announcement yet.

[ROM] Unofficial OpenELEC for MXIII-G & Tronsmart MXIII+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wonder whats going on with Wilro, hope all is well.
    Have not seen activity form him in long time.

Comment

Wilro_6276....you seem to know your way around these boxes....Perhaps you can help me?
      I just got a new MX3 but when I opened it up inside I found This MX3 V4.0 20151128....so far I have not been able to find the Image file for it.I did get Openelec 6.9.5.1 (AMLINUX) installed however it has NO WIFI or LAN. It is the only one that it readily Accepts and to reflash I can get M8Splus to go but only to the M8S+ logo.
      Is there a fix??? Thank You for any assistance you can give!

Comment

HI there,

I hope that some one can help me.

I have an:
        MXIII-C V1.1 S812/2G/16G/AP6330 (PCB 1.5mm)
        Date: 2016.07.14

The software was always craching and now I can only see the red light.

I try to use the following firmware:
        MXIII-C_202L1 for USB Burning Tool

I try this firmware with the following USB burning tools
        AMLOGIC_TOOL_setup_v2.0.5.15_build9
        USB_Burning_Tool_v2.0.6.2_build2
        USB_Burning_Tool_v2.0.7_x86

When I try these USB burning tools I always get an error message like this: [0x10205004]Romcode/Lead UBOOT/Check decompress/Error result

MXIII-C_202L1 SD for sd card
        I try this firmware on SD card but nothing hapen. I used the toothpick to hold down the button inside the AV port,

The above firmware i get it from here:
        https://translate.google.com/transla...9136&sandbox=1

Nothing seems to work any ideas?

Any help would be aprecited.

Comment

Hi redcat

try burning this firmware using Usb burning or sd card method

Tronsmart is a leading brand innovating cutting-edge audio products such as speakers & headphones with premium sound quality.

Comment

Hi redcat

Tronsmart is a leading brand innovating cutting-edge audio products such as speakers & headphones with premium sound quality.

Comment

Hi folks... I wonder if there are any experimental builds with Krypton... any news about that?

Comment

Originally posted by cioma2 View Post
                Hi redcat

Thnk you for the help

I suppose that you are talking about the firmware: 108L1 for MXIII Plus_20160604

I try this using the USB method and the same error occour: [0x10205004]Romcode/Lead UBOOT/Check decompress/Error result

I try this firmware on SD card but nothing hapen again. I used the toothpick to hold down the button inside the AV port,

Comment

Hi

did you try the sd card boot dual boot?

Originally posted by redcat View Post

Thnk you for the help

I suppose that you are talking about the firmware: 108L1 for MXIII Plus_20160604

I try this using the USB method and the same error occour: [0x10205004]Romcode/Lead UBOOT/Check decompress/Error result

I try this firmware on SD card but nothing hapen again. I used the toothpick to hold down the button inside the AV port,

Comment

cioma2
                    I try sd card method and usb burning tool. What do you mean by dual boot?

Comment

redcat
                      take a look at the first page of this tread

Originally posted by redcat View Post
                      cioma2
                      I try sd card method and usb burning tool. What do you mean by dual boot?

Comment

Hello everybody. I want to put an 16 kodi version of Openelec to my MXIII-G. Does anyone knows which version is more stable ? e.g. OpenELEC-MX3G.arm-6.95.3a or LibreELEC-MX3G.arm-7.0.1.4 or LibreELEC-MX3G.arm-7.0.1c or OpenELEC-MX3G.arm-7.0-devel-20160324215140 ??

Comment

I tried everything for my best stable
                          Openelec MXIII G 6.95.3a

Last edited by cripes; 12-09-2016, 12:36.

Comment

Hello All! I have a problem with my new MXIII. Hopefully someone has solved it but any help at all would be great!
                            Here it is in a nut shell: I have tried every Image I can find and a lot of then will load in no problem BUT everyone gives me the same result....No WIFI and No LAN!
                            Inside the box I get MXIII Version4 20151128 This software I have not been able to locate! I am at wits end am hoping someone here can point me into a fix!
                            Thank YOU!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cripes View Post
                              I tried everything for me best stable
                              Openelec MXIII G 6.95.3a

Thank you!

Comment

gthebest: Tank you for the suggestion! Do you have a good link for it?

Comment

Working...
                                X