[ROM Image Firmware] MXQ PRO 4K - p201 - android TV (ATV) - by cOOLio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stahldroid

Please provide me a link to the stock firmware, or a custom firmware where all the hardware (wifi, lan, ir remote) works properly. Does the box have BT as well?.
    If possible a link to a .img file (like mine). Much less complicated to me, then a OTA zip file.
    My contributions to the community
    [ ROMs ] Z4 RK3368 - android TV (ATV) | MXQ PRO 4K - p201 - android TV (ATV) | Yundo Y1 S912 - android TV (ATV) not yet released
    [ Tutorials ] Bootup logo Amlogic S912 devices | Redefine any Keyboard, Gamepad, Remote Control

Comment

Hi, I now have problem 94% [0x30405004]UBOOT/Partition system/ Verify partition/ Error result

Sorry for these annoying posts. But finally installed. After 3h of errors OMG!

If you ask me how I did it - I really don't know Plug and play!

UPDATE
      Rom unfortunately doesn't work on mk809v, it stuck. On bootloader, after optimizing apps, when I plug usb dongle, etc ...

Cheers

p.s. Is there any chance to help to install drivers for ethernet hub?
      Code:
      http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/amlogic-based-tv-players/s905/others-ac/638013-transpeed-mk809v
      Last edited by maka22; 03-27-2017, 10:17. Reason: New discovery

Comment

Will try this ROM and report.

Comment

Hi, just wanted to say I really appreciate this ROM. I tried it today, and while it worked it was great (although I wish I could disable any reference to google voice). That said, I had it going for a few hours, and when I tried to reboot, it froze on the black MXQ screen and won't get past it no matter how many times I try. Anyway, will play around again when I get more time. And just FYI, I tried it on the Leelbox 4k MXQ Pro.

Comment

Originally posted by lonegreyride
            Hi, just wanted to say I really appreciate this ROM. I tried it today, and while it worked it was great (although I wish I could disable any reference to google voice). That said, I had it going for a few hours, and when I tried to reboot, it froze on the black MXQ screen and won't get past it no matter how many times I try. Anyway, will play around again when I get more time. And just FYI, I tried it on the Leelbox 4k MXQ Pro.
            if you use it you can try to unplug the ethernet cable before turning on the box; worked for me, I own a mxq pro not 4k, S905. I'm waiting and hoping Coolio fix this problem. it is the best ROMs I have ever tried, thanks Coolio

Inviato dal mio m3 note utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by agrullo33 View Post
              if you use it you can try to unplug the ethernet cable before turning on the box; worked for me, I own a mxq pro not 4k, S905. I'm waiting and hoping Coolio fix this problem. it is the best ROMs I have ever tried, thanks Coolio
              I'm not using an ethernet cable, but I do wonder if wifi is causing the same issue. I re-flashed the box and my internet connection was disconnected for a couple of hours. It rebooted fine during that time (i.e. the box hadn't been connected to wifi at all). Will test a little more.

Edit: I've been playing around with this more today. I'm still finding that every time I press Reboot, the box will freeze. I only got it to boot by unplugging all usb devices and hdmi (for around 25 seconds). Other than that, everything is working great for me. My mini keyboard's keys are not all mapped the same as they were (ex. Home button and Menu button), but I'm not at all familiar with this type of OS, so I'll poke around a bit more.
              Last edited by lonegreyride; 03-28-2017, 19:42.

Comment

It works so great for meI got the mxq pro 4 with the RTL8188 wifi andI got no issues. Thank you so much

Comment

This is the best ROM I have seen so far. Thank-you very much cOOLio!!

Only problem, I can't install NETFLIX, it is not in the play store and I tried different version directly from apk but none starts.

Any idea how to fix this?

Comment

no Transpeed S905 não funcionou , boot infinito

Enviado de meu SM-A700FD usando Tapatalk

Comment

good work let me know when updated and ill play with some more all in great addition for this device

Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Can you make it work for MXQ Pro+, please?

Comment

this version 1.1 is very laggy ....

Comment

First of all THX guys for testing and reporting … not only the good thinks also the bad things.

Originally posted by lonegreyride View Post
                            ... I wish I could disable any reference to google voice)
                            I‘m sorry but this can‘t be disabled. Get yourself a mini USB mic for few bugs and your fine.

... when I tried to reboot, it froze on the black MXQ screen and won't get past it no matter how many times I try ...
                            Originally posted by agrullo33 View Post
                            … if you use it you can try to unplug the ethernet cable before turning on the box; worked for me …
                            … I'm not using an ethernet cable, but I do wonder if wifi is causing the same issue. I re-flashed the box and my internet connection was disconnected for a couple of hours. It rebooted fine during that time …. I'm still finding that every time I press Reboot, the box will freeze. I only got it to boot by unplugging all usb devices and hdmi (for around 25 seconds). ...
                            It cost me days to find the reason of this bug. But finally i found the reason and it will be fixed in my upcomming new version 2.0. There was a wrong value from the ugoos setinngs (it was to low for our MXQ Pro max @2GHz) to the kernel cpu thermal check during boot. So when the cpu thempeture was low, there was no boot issue. Only when the cpu was a bit hot (compared with the Ugoos CPU max@1,5GHz ) it didn‘t pass the thermal check.

My mini keyboard's keys are not all mapped the same as they were (ex. Home button and Menu button), but I'm not at all familiar with this type of OS, so I'll poke around a bit more.
                            I got also two different mini Keybords with touchpad. But non of them has menue button!? But I added my own keylayout files to the rom. Maybe thats the reason why they are different than before? If you want I can tell you how to remap those wrong keys. Just let me know if you need help or not.

Originally posted by baltoche View Post
                            This is the best ROM I have seen so far. Thank-you very much cOOLio!!
                            Only problem, I can't install NETFLIX, it is not in the play store and I tried different version directly from apk but none starts.
                            Any idea how to fix this?
                            I don‘t use Netflix at all. But I think you installed the wrong version of Netflix (moblie version). You must install the TV version, because this is a android TV rom.

Here are a few patched Netflix TV versions who should also work with non certified devices:
                            Netflix 3.2.2
                            Netflix 3.1.1
                            Netflix 2.5.0

Or check this TV version 4 on aptoid
                            [ ROMs ] Z4 RK3368 - android TV (ATV) | MXQ PRO 4K - p201 - android TV (ATV) | Yundo Y1 S912 - android TV (ATV) not yet released
                            [ Tutorials ] Bootup logo Amlogic S912 devices | Redefine any Keyboard, Gamepad, Remote Control

Comment

Mine was working but now it just hangs on the startup logo "MXQ Pro andriodtv - coolio tv mod". I unplugged everything except power & hdmi and it still hanging on that screen. Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by awk View Post
                                Mine was working but now it just hangs on the startup logo "MXQ Pro andriodtv - coolio tv mod". I unplugged everything except power & hdmi and it still hanging on that screen. Any suggestions?
                                thats a known bug of V1.0 & v1.1 ... let the cpu cool down a bit ... to pass the faulty kernel thermal check ... or ...

May I have your attention please ...
                                ... may I have your attention please ...
                                ... for the real slim shady ...
                                ... please stand up ...
                                .... please stand up and clap your hands ....
                                .... for the new version ...

V2.0 SSE (Slim Shady Edition)
                                Check the first post for the new version V2.0 SSE (Slim Shady Edition)
                                Last edited by cOOLio; 04-02-2017, 03:34.

Comment

Working...
                                X