Tanix TX3 MINI - Amlogic S905W (New SoC) - Android 7.1.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Javimetal View Post

Hi, I will provide another firmware trying to fix LAN problem after stand-by.... and also included the auto-frame rate

Keep an eye here
    Thank you and tanix guys for the good Support and providing new firmwares here, as it is not usual for such inexpensive devices!

Comment

dusanl Vaterix unmesh bobazzone69 maicasajusta Shimon

Sluggish and LAN problems after stand-by mode

Please, test this firmware:

https://mega.nz/#!fQM12LYK!h_uQWOfDf...e6LSbKbmYAk3zI

It can be upgraded by TF card directly
      Android TV Box direct from China. English & Español

Comment

Thank you Javimetal for your afford! I will try this tonight.

Comment

wow, thanks! finger crossed...I'm gonna try it soon as I can

edit: to use it I have to use burn card maker and then power on the box while pressing reset button? is this what you mean with "by tf card directly"? this is how I updated last time. thanks again.
          Last edited by maicasajusta; 11-28-2017, 04:45. Reason: question about updating method

Comment

Originally posted by maicasajusta View Post
            to use it I have to use burn card maker and then power on the box while pressing reset button? is this what you mean with "by tf card directly"? this is how I updated last time. thanks again.
            ..no that update could be installed 1) via stock recovery by pressing rest button under the tiny hole in the bottom of box, when in recovery "update from ext" and choosing the sd card zipfile, or 2) via the update tool in the ui and choosing the zip from tf card

Comment

Originally posted by huaak View Post

..no that update could be installed 1) via stock recovery by pressing rest button under the tiny hole in the bottom of box, when in recovery "update from ext" and choosing the sd card zipfile, or 2) via the update tool in the ui and choosing the zip from tf card
              clear, thanks!

Comment

travelguy

Root - Unroot ON/OFF function

https://mega.nz/#!zZEVGK7A!fMxbR1rRz...mL_e_SHj7skVSI

Also can be upgraded by TF card

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tanix-TX3-Mini_Root.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	689510

Things will be together if fixed. Still need to fix the auto frame-rate.

Comment

Hi Javimetal, can you please give me a link also for a *.img file of this firmware so I can try to install it with USB Burning tool and usb cable? Thanks Robert

Comment

Originally posted by bobazzone69 View Post

Hi Javimetal, can you please give me a link also for a *.img file of this firmware so I can try to install it with USB Burning tool and usb cable? Thanks Robert
                    I can ask engineers to build the .img

But it must be tomorrow as it is 9PM in China

Comment

Originally posted by bobazzone69 View Post

You can update from "Backup & update" application (if you don't have an SD card), I think it's better than always make a full flash overwrite.

Comment

1080p ui i want to see that

Comment

I can ask engineers to build the .img

But it must be tomorrow as it is 9PM in China
                          Thanks so much for prompt reply... I found an sd and I Installed your firmware on Tx mini.... I did some tests with standby, waiting some minutes, then again power on... It seems to work now, I watched tv on kodi for like 30 minutes without any problems or disconnections of wifi... I will do some tests later, by far is working good thanks and have a nice evening

Comment

ok, just tried it, but it doesn't work as expected. turned off the box for 1 hour, then got back, started it and it was sluggish, again. tried to start some video, but audio and video started to stutter. i'm still forced to keep the box on all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by maicasajusta View Post

ok, just tried it, but it doesn't work as expected. turned off the box for 1 hour, then got back, started it and it was sluggish, again. tried to start some video, but audio and video started to stutter. i'm still forced to keep the box on all the time.
                              Same problem for me... at the beginning was working good with this new firmware but after few hours of standby, i put the box on again and started to be sluggish and immediately loosing wifi connection... also the video was blocking every few seconds and not going smooth... after I take power cable off and put it on again everything starts to work again...

Comment

Did someone test the LAN problem after stand-by?

Comment

Working...
                                X