Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nexbox A95X Pro Android TV OS 2GB/16GB Netflix 720P YT4K S905W 4K Voice Remote 2.4G WiFi LAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone can upload the amazon video apk that works with this box? thanks

Comment

Thanks I have WidevineL1 but I cannot open Netflix its says error(-100) and I don't know what I need to do? Same error on M8Sw firmware and ABOX firmware too. After restore I cannot use netflix too. Btw I used burnkey on m8s firmware. Can somebody help??
      Last edited by emirefek; 08-10-2019, 13:40.

Comment

Hi Guys, I have this box as well, and did have trouble updating the firmware to the latest, even when doing it manually through recovery, it was giving the same error as everyone else is getting. The error persisted even after doing a factory reset of the box. I finally was able to update the box using the amlogic sd card maker program. This is the sd card boot maker not the burn card maker. These are two different programs. I basically used the u-boot.bin included in the program to format and make the card and then put in the firmware zip file: A95X_PRO-7.1.2-201808101836.zip, on the card, plus, these other files which I had previously extracted from the zip file: dtb.img, and recovery.img, and a copy of the u-boot.bin file. You put the sd card in the card slot, press the recovery button inside the av hole using a paperclip, etc., it takes you into recovery, choose the option to update from ext, and choose the firmware zip file. It updates fine without any errors, and you have the latest firmware, VIOLA!!

Comment

TX3 Mini firmwares works on A95X Pro.., so I tried ATV 9 based on UGOS for Tx3_mini.
          Installation via computer, using the Amlogic Usb Burning Tool...

Everything is working...

Found on 4PDA.ru

You can also flash other firmwares for Tanix TX3 Mini....

Comment

Working...
          X