Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM]XTMOD for u211 devices (X96Max, GT1Mini & some others), Magisk rooted and many others fixes and mod.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by huffmybrd View Post

With classic Android I lose some of my streaming apps (which I use the most often); plutotv is a prime example that doesn't work on standard android cuz there's no way to access the menu or change channels with a controller/mouse
    So live wallpaper feature is only cosmetic, you have to stick to the atv rom, it is a huge work for Xanny to merge the features you want into one rom only requested by you, or you may donate to him a hefty sum

Comment

Originally posted by metabesk View Post

So live wallpaper feature is only cosmetic, you have to stick to the atv rom, it is a huge work for Xanny to merge the features you want into one rom only requested by you, or you may donate to him a hefty sum
      +1 donate xanny

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post
        XTM 2.0 Online here are the links:
        XTM X96 Max 3/4Gb v 2.0
        XTM X96 Max 2Gb v 2.0
        Please about installation refer to post #170it's very important to avoid any problem.
        Then use Amlogic Usb Burning 2.1.7.0 please to flash my firmwares.

The Gt1 Mini version will come shortly i hope
        I'll update the links in first page just when all the three fws are ready cause for some reason here my post are marked as spam
        If you like my works and would you like to offer me a beer or a coffe, or a sign of appreciation :
        SEND ME A DONATION
        Thank you for your work on these roms. I am curious if we can install this as an update using on the version 1 or is it mandatory to use the Amlogic burning tool?

Comment

Originally posted by whythisman View Post

Thank you for your work on these roms. I am curious if we can install this as an update using on the version 1 or is it mandatory to use the Amlogic burning tool?
          it's mandatory to flash it as new, it's too much different

Comment

Using V2 and I like it. Thanks for the hard work Xanny.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie_Boy View Post
              Using V2 and I like it. Thanks for the hard work Xanny.

Comment

Xannytech, thanks for version 2. I was satisfied with version 1 on my T95Q although Kodi 18.2 wasn't able write to my external hard disk, which still is pretty annoying. I was curious and installed version 2 today.

Unfortunately this version introduces a second issue for me. My old Sony receiver only has spdif inputs. I disabled hdmi and I enabled spdif in the Droid settings, but it seems that multichannel audio isn't available anymore on my T95Q. I also noticed that I can't change the settings in Kodi, to enable/disable passthrough, DD5.1, DTS etc. These setting are not visible anymore.

Any idea if this can be fixed?

Comment

The stand out thing I would like added is the ability to delete files on an external HD when I am using Kodi. At the moment I can drop out of Kodi and delete an unwanted video in Total Commander but it is a clumsy solution.

The only ROM that was capable of this was on my Minix box and the ability is very liberating.

I believe the permissions have to be tweaked.

I thought FTMC was responsible in giving me this ability on the Minix ROM but this is not the case as I have installed FTMC on this latest ROM by Xanny and it will not delete files on an external drive.

Maybe only Finless can do this, I dunno, but none other has achieved that that I have tried.

Comment

Anyone else having problems logging in and posting? I have to log in around seven times and then get logged out again. Same thing when trying to post a comment.

Comment

The stand out thing I would like added is the ability to delete files on an external HD when I am using Kodi. At the moment I can drop out of Kodi and delete an unwanted video in Total Commander but it is a clumsy solution.
                      Did you try if "ExSDCard Access Enabler" Magisk module was doing the job for external HDD as well?

Anyone else having problems logging in and posting? I have to log in around seven times and then get logged out again. Same thing when trying to post a comment.
                      I think everybody has problems with everything here

Comment

Originally posted by zoelechat View Post

Did you try if "ExSDCard Access Enabler" Magisk module was doing the job for external HDD as well?

I think everybody has problems with everything here
                        Yaaaaay that works. I feel unchained. BUT now I have two of every drive and the second one of each won't allow deletion. So in total I have 4 HDD's connected but I see 8.

Any way I can get rid of the originals that don't allow deletion?

Comment

Yaaaaay that works. I feel unchained. BUT now I have two of every drive and the second one of each won't allow deletion. So in total I have 4 HDD's connected but I see 8.

Any way I can get rid of the originals that don't allow deletion?
                          Mmmh I don't think so, it's expected that you see each drive "doubled" since module kind of symlink read-only drives to an r/w place.
                          Wondering if they could be unmounted maybe, not sure...

Comment

Mmmh I don't think so, it's expected that you see each drive "doubled" since module kind of symlink read-only drives to an r/w place.
                            I've gone into Setting/System Info/Storage and I see the 8 drives, 4 are mounted to /storage/, but the new 4 are/mnt/media_rw/

There must be a way to lose those mounted in /storage/ without losing those in /mnt/media_rw/

Comment

I've gone into Setting/System Info/Storage and I see the 8 drives, 4 are mounted to /storage/, but the new 4 are/mnt/media_rw/

There must be a way to lose those mounted in /storage/ without losing those in /mnt/media_rw/
                              Well you still can try to unmount from terminal and see what happens, but as told I'm not sure of the result
                              Code:
                              umount /storage/BLAH-UID1
                              umount /storage/BLUB-UID2
                              etc.

Comment

Well you still can try to unmount from terminal and see what happens, but as told I'm not sure of the result
                                Code:
                                umount /storage/BLAH-UID1
                                umount /storage/BLUB-UID2
                                etc.
                                I think I will wait until a permanent fix is found. Maybe Xanny can come up with something in his next ROM.

Thanks anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X