Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM]XTMOD for u211 devices (X96Max, GT1Mini & some others), Magisk rooted and many others fixes and mod.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent rom. Thanks a lot for your time and efforts, Xannytech.

My device
    X96Max 4/64.

Comment

Want to ask.. when i press red power button on remote x96max 4/64, the box only go to sleep/hibernate.. not completely power off.. Is it normal like that??

Comment

Originally posted by omaramiromo View Post
        Want to ask.. when i press red power button on remote x96max 4/64, the box only go to sleep/hibernate.. not completely power off.. Is it normal like that??
        it's normal, longpress and will shutdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

it's normal, longpress and will shutdown.
          Thanks man.. your rom very smooth and stable..

Comment

hi trying to flash this rom my T95Q 4/32 im getting error romcode/Bl2_boot stage error... what am i doing wrong?

Fixed : had to untick erase boot loader then it worked
            Last edited by DaMeZ; 01-15-2019, 14:09.

Comment

Originally posted by DaMeZ View Post
              Fixed : had to untick erase boot loader then it worked
              Normally this means you're using an old Amlogic USB Burning Tool.

Comment

I tried your ROM, cause I was having a couple specific problems on the stock ROM, and though your ROM is better, the same problems still exist with your ROM. The problem is there seems to be something missing that does not allow you to scroll with some apps. For Example, you cannot drag and drop apps with some launchers, and you cannot scroll up and down in some browsers. I use Nova launcher, and I tried litarally 30 other launchers, and only found 3 that I could drag and drop apps with, so now I cannot use Nova, cause I cannot put apps on the home screen. I also use Maxthon Browser, and I cannot scroll up and down with a mouse.

Its like their is something missing in the firmware that does not allow some apps to use the mouse correctly. You can click on items, but you cannot grab pages to scroll or grab app icons and move them around.

Comment

Normally this means you're using an old Amlogic USB Burning Tool.
                  i'm using v2.1.6 what is the newest?

Comment

Originally posted by Porkie View Post
                    I tried your ROM, cause I was having a couple specific problems on the stock ROM, and though your ROM is better, the same problems still exist with your ROM. The problem is there seems to be something missing that does not allow you to scroll with some apps. For Example, you cannot drag and drop apps with some launchers, and you cannot scroll up and down in some browsers. I use Nova launcher, and I tried litarally 30 other launchers, and only found 3 that I could drag and drop apps with, so now I cannot use Nova, cause I cannot put apps on the home screen. I also use Maxthon Browser, and I cannot scroll up and down with a mouse.

Its like their is something missing in the firmware that does not allow some apps to use the mouse correctly. You can click on items, but you cannot grab pages to scroll or grab app icons and move them around.
                    I completely agree with this. I like the XTRom on my T95Q, but there are a few things missing. I can not set a static ip adress on my cable lan. I see wifisettings only. My Ring of Led doesnt go out when I shutdown my box. The best Iauncher is ATV launcher for me.
                    Last edited by kamerzeekoetje; 01-18-2019, 00:13.

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hi, just wondering will you be doing the ATV ROM for the X96 Max 2gb/16gb model ?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Porkie View Post

These are common issues on Oreo firmware at this stage, i cannot do nothing to correct it until amlogic fixes this things.

Comment

Originally posted by uscool View Post
                            Hi, just wondering will you be doing the ATV ROM for the X96 Max 2gb/16gb model ?

Thanks
                            yes is yet ready i uploaded them today, when i got enough free time i'll open a new post.

Comment

yes is yet ready i uploaded them today, when i got enough free time i'll open a new post.
                              Fantastic Thank You , Cant wait to try it

Comment

Originally posted by kamerzeekoetje View Post

I completely agree with this. I like the XTRom on my T95Q, but there are a few things missing. I can not set a static ip adress on my cable lan. I see wifisettings only. My Ring of Led doesnt go out when I shutdown my box. The best Iauncher is ATV launcher for me.
                                You can change your launcher as you wish, 'cause everyone ha a favorite, i used one suitable with this devices that i love.
                                Yep is true there is not a ethernet setting, on original T95Q there was one?, if yes i can use that setting app.
                                To fully shutdown the box longpress power button, just one click on power let the box standby.

Comment

Working...
                                X