Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM]XTMOD for u211 devices (X96Max, GT1Mini & some others), Magisk rooted and many others fixes and mod.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Xannytech, there was a setting on the original T95Q, but I couldnt get it to work either. I used the app Automate to prevent the box from going to sleep, because I lost my ethernet connection comming out of sleepmodus, and I needed to reboot every time to get a new connection. Your Rom got that fixed for me, so thank you for that! I know how to shut down the box, but what I meant was that though the box is shutdown, the led ring around the T95Q Box is still on while shutdown. On the T95Q there is no voice controle standard. Your rom gives me that opportunity so thanks again!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DaMeZ View Post

i'm using v2.1.6 what is the newest?
      2.1.7, anyway v2.1.6.8 it's the minimum to get a correct flashing without unchecking bootloader.

Comment

Originally posted by kamerzeekoetje View Post
        Dear Xannytech, there was a setting on the original T95Q,
        Ok to me the very nice info is this, but if it's unfunctional it's pretty useless, i'll give look to your original fw, send me a link also in pm, thanks.
        What i would like to do is to bring all the nice and useful things in one pack...

Now... my firmware works "incidentally" on your device, if you can understand what i mean, i do not own it but because is based on a similar motherboard and i put every driver i know in this rom, it works pretty good. Led stuff etc... cannot be controlled by another firmware meant for another device that uses GPIO drivers in a different manner.

Anyway until now i was working on my ATV firmware, i uploaded it on mega yesterday, whwn i get more free time i'll compose and post a new post for it
        Thanks a lot for sharing your experience on my fw.
        Xanny

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post
          Ok to me the very nice info is this, but if it's unfunctional it's pretty useless, i'll give look to your original fw, send me a link also in pm, thanks.
          What i would like to do is to bring all the nice and useful things in one pack...

Now... my firmware works "incidentally" on your device, if you can understand what i mean, i do not own it but because is based on a similar motherboard and i put every driver i know in this rom, it works pretty good. Led stuff etc... cannot be controlled by another firmware meant for another device that uses GPIO drivers in a different manner.

Anyway until now i was working on my ATV firmware, i uploaded it on mega yesterday, whwn i get more free time i'll compose and post a new post for it
          Thanks a lot for sharing your experience on my fw.
          Xanny
          This is the original firmware from the T95Q 4+32gb by Vontar. firmware :https://dropmefiles.com/c7gJd
          Be quick before this link is gone!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Comment

Works on h96 max x2 box. but wifi and ethernet dont work i guess because the rom doesn't have drivers for my box or license keys. Can someone tell me how to get these?

Comment

Originally posted by romcrazy View Post
              Works on h96 max x2 box. but wifi and ethernet dont work i guess because the rom doesn't have drivers for my box or license keys. Can someone tell me how to get these?
              You should know which wifi chip has your device, anyway i inserted so much drivers about wifi in my fw, so i think you device need a firmware based on your original fw.
              in original fw they are stored in vendor/etc and in vendor/lib, anyway then i probably need also vendor/etc/init to fix the init script to make the driver works... it's faster to adapt a new vendor partition.

Comment

You should know which wifi chip has your device, anyway i inserted so much drivers about wifi in my fw, so i think you device need a firmware based on your original fw.
                in original fw they are stored in vendor/etc and in vendor/lib, anyway then i probably need also vendor/etc/init to fix the init script to make the driver works... it's faster to adapt a new vendor partition.
                Sir your fw has my driver but its placed wrongly, its located inside Wi-Fi Folder which is located inside "AP6330" folder in vendor/etc/wifi. In stock rom those files are in directly in 40183 folder in vendor/etc/wifi. I have tried making the folder structure like stock but it didnt work. Then I unpacked a working port and noticed vendor/lib/modules has few files with different sizes so I have copied that folder and will try to paste them when i get home, maybe it will work.

Incidentally the working port is your own rom, ported with some changes like system wide root different launcher and a non working play store. I found it on 4pda and now using its modules folder to get your rom working.

Comment

service hdcp_tx22 /vendor/bin/hdcp_tx22 \
                  -f /vendor/etc/firmware/firmware.le
                  class main
                  disabled
                  oneshot

This text I found extra in your rom's init.amlogic.rc
                  If modules copying doesn't work, I will delete this text from init rc to match the working port

## root permission
                  service daemonsu /vendor/xbin/daemonsu --auto-daemon &
                  class core
                  oneshot
                  seclabel u:r:init:s0
                  disabled
                  on propertyersist.daemonsu.enable=true
                  start daemonsu

## preinstall Apks
                  service preinstallApks /vendor/bin/preinstall.sh
                  user root
                  group root
                  class main
                  oneshot
                  seclabel u:r:init:s0
                  disabled
                  on property:sys.boot_completed=1
                  start preinstallApks

# add remote mouse start
                  service remotecfg12 /vendor/bin/remotecfg -t /vendor/etc/remote-mouse12.tab
                  class core
                  oneshot
                  # add remote mouse end

# add remote mouse start
                  service remotecfg31 /vendor/bin/remotecfg -t /vendor/etc/remote-mouse31.tab
                  class main
                  oneshot
                  # add remote mouse end

This is the excess text I found in working port's init.amlogic.board.rc as compared to yours. But this doesn't look anything like concerned with wifi. more with system wide root and preinstalling app and mouse control. I dont think I need to make any changes to your init.amlogic.board.rc here. Just the first change should do it (if modules copying doesn't work)

Comment

oh sir should i give you my vendor/etc/init, is that what you were implying? i am a bit slow

Comment

This is the excess text I found in working port's init.amlogic.board.rc as compared to yours. But this doesn't look anything like concerned with wifi. more with system wide root and preinstalling app and mouse control. I dont think I need to make any changes to your init.amlogic.board.rc here. Just the first change should do it (if modules copying doesn't work)
                      Normally kernel init regarding wifi drivers are in vendor/etc/init/init.amlogic.wifi.rc, anyway that's the correct way of work dunno what manufacturer did for your device.
                      Anyway it's a long discussion and honestly i do not wanna fill my rom thread with cooking lessons, regarding also permissions and tools
                      gimme a link to your original fw and i'll check if is doable or not.

Comment

Normally kernel init regarding wifi drivers are in vendor/etc/init/init.amlogic.wifi.rc, anyway that's the correct way of work dunno what manufacturer did for your device.
                        Anyway it's a long discussion and honestly i do not wanna fill my rom thread with cooking lessons, regarding also permissions and tools
                        init.amlogic.wifi.rc look the same to me in your and ported rom.

Link to original stock firmware --- https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...SFyxixhu7JjNBi

Link to ported hellish mixture ---- https://yadi.sk/d/M2jafH9S8Qup7g

Link to the post about this port ---- https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?foru...st&query=xtmod

Comment

I replaced files in etc wifi and lib modules and init to stock and flashed new modded img and box went into bootloop. i guess it creates differences in kernel boot.img
                          I have gone back to stock till I hear from you

Link to original stock firmware ------ https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...SFyxixhu7JjNBi

Link to wifi working port -------------- https://yadi.sk/d/M2jafH9S8Qup7g

Link to post about hellish mixture - https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?foru...st&query=xtmod

Comment

I replaced files in etc wifi and lib modules and init to stock and flashed new modded img and box went into bootloop. i guess it creates differences in kernel boot.img
                            I have gone back to stock till I hear from you

Link to original stock firmware ------ https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...SFyxixhu7JjNBi

Link to wifi working port -------------- https://yadi.sk/d/M2jafH9S8Qup7g

Link to post about hellish mixture - https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?foru...st&query=xtmod
                            Ok downloading your fw right now, if it's easy i'll give you a fix, if i had to do the work from scratch i will not (for now)
                            I do not understand what the user did on PDA if he has skill can propose his firmware, but it's better to read logcats before...

Comment

Ok downloading your fw right now, if it's easy i'll give you a fix, if i had to do the work from scratch i will not (for now)
                              I do not understand what the user did on PDA if he has skill can propose his firmware, but it's better to read logcats before...
                              Thank you I appreciate it, would it be possible if you felt it has to be done from scratch maybe you could point me in the right direction and tell me which component tinkering will i need to focus on? So that I have something to go on for myself and not left in the dark?

Comment

Thank you I appreciate it, would it be possible if you felt it has to be done from scratch maybe you could point me in the right direction and tell me which component tinkering will i need to focus on? So that I have something to go on for myself and not left in the dark?
                                yes i decompiled your fw rigth now, all the drivers are the same, the init, very similar, (few differences not regarding wifi), and many little but effective differences around regarding connectivity. then if read well what i just decompiled it's level1 DRM device?
                                The firmware has to be done from scratch, i need 7 hours to adapt my custom to it, but i nedd freetime, so maybe later not now. Sorry.
                                If you want to work on your firmware before you need the right stuffs to decompiel, and recompiel and so on.

Comment

Working...
                                X