Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM]XTMOD for u211 devices (X96Max, GT1Mini & some others), Magisk rooted and many others fixes and mod.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

yes i decompiled your fw rigth now, all the drivers are the same, the init, very similar, (few differences not regarding wifi), and many little but effective differences around regarding connectivity. then if read well what i just decompiled it's level1 DRM device?
    The firmware has to be done from scratch, i need 7 hours to adapt my custom to it, but i nedd freetime, so maybe later not now. Sorry.
    If you want to work on your firmware before you need the right stuffs to decompiel, and recompiel and so on.
    Sir I am using amlogic customization tool but it doesnt seem to work for me, even if i make a tiny change like adding a file, the repacked firmware doesnt boot, I understand you are busy and I would not want you to spend your energy for a device which probably you dont own, that is why i was merely hoping if you could just tell me which tool should i use and which component concerning "effective differences around connectivity" should i focus on? Because if I manage to whip something up which works for me, with due credits to you, I could just use that newfound knowledge to port your future roms and other people's roms too without bothering them. Then you can post newly built rom here maybe in new thread for other h96 max x2 owners to benefit. Please?

Comment

Originally posted by romcrazy View Post

Sir I am using amlogic customization tool but it doesnt seem to work for me, even if i make a tiny change like adding a file, the repacked firmware doesnt boot, I understand you are busy and I would not want you to spend your energy for a device which probably you dont own, that is why i was merely hoping if you could just tell me which tool should i use and which component concerning "effective differences around connectivity" should i focus on? Because if I manage to whip something up which works for me, with due credits to you, I could just use that newfound knowledge to port your future roms and other people's roms too without bothering them. Then you can post newly built rom here maybe in new thread for other h96 max x2 owners to benefit. Please?
      Amlogic tool does not work from Android Marshmallow, i can't and i won't, as i stated before, make this thread a cooking class.
      You need knowledge and tools, tools available on linux,you have to use terminal commands, not just clicks, or wait an easyest tool from here, i helped him for the new version 6 that is coming out soon.
      Yes you're right i do not own your device and too many project open... so i have to focus jsut on few or it's a mess. :P

Comment

Amlogic tool does not work from Android Marshmallow, i can't and i won't, as i stated before, make this thread a cooking class.
        You need knowledge and tools, tools available on linux,you have to use terminal commands, not just clicks, or wait an easyest tool from here, i helped him for the new version 6 that is coming out soon.
        Yes you're right i do not own your device and too many project open... so i have to focus jsut on few or it's a mess. :P
        That precisely is the tool I have used and failed that you linked. Anyways, I can wait it out till a developer actually buys my device and builds something for it. Thank you for your time and help, I appreciate it. I guess I should focus on learning enough linux the way android is going, linux seems to be the future. Thanks again sir.

Comment

Originally posted by romcrazy View Post

That precisely is the tool I have used and failed that you linked. Anyways, I can wait it out till a developer actually buys my device and builds something for it. Thank you for your time and help, I appreciate it. I guess I should focus on learning enough linux the way android is going, linux seems to be the future. Thanks again sir.
          I wrote to you to WAIT for the new version i corrected some problems with the creator of the tool,so next version should work. Linux was the past and the present for us developers.

Comment

I wrote to you to WAIT for the new version i corrected some problems with the creator of the tool,so next version should work. Linux was the past and the present for us developers.
            Okay thank you, you are awesome.

Comment

hey bro how are u. i have ordered x96 max 64 gb and im still waiting for it to recieve . just want to know any advice from before i start using it .shall i make the ota updates immediately ? i think i want to use it for a while with stock rom cus im afraid ill brick it if i flash it. i just want to use it for streaming and sport using kodi builds and other apks for live streaming.

Comment

Originally posted by bishopx26 View Post
                hey bro how are u. i have ordered x96 max 64 gb and im still waiting for it to recieve . just want to know any advice from before i start using it .shall i make the ota updates immediately ? i think i want to use it for a while with stock rom cus im afraid ill brick it if i flash it. i just want to use it for streaming and sport using kodi builds and other apks for live streaming.
                yes do the ota, no problem with them

Comment

yes do the ota, no problem with them
                  is it possible u make a video flashing the x96 max with the right steps explained ? u ever thought that ? it would be very helpful

Comment

youtube after running a little starts to blur green

Comment

Originally posted by mely View Post
                      youtube after running a little starts to blur green
                      This usually happens on Live Streams or past live streams its issue with the firmware maybe will be fixed with update but who knows, you can use app called Smart YouTube which doesnt have the issue

Comment

Update XTMOD Android TV 3

I'm in the process of completing the FINAL version i hope the third of my Android tv firmwares because it's a huge step forward .
                        So far what i've done:
                        - Fixed Android Tv remote App;
                        - Fixed Chromecast;
                        - Fixed Webview little bug;
                        - Removed Chrome in favor of Firefox for Android TV;
                        - Updated many Android Tv apps;
                        - Fixed AOSP keyboard disappearing on some languages;
                        - Generic.kl reverted to stock due some user complaining (i use an airmouse);
                        - Huge changing in framework...i used some dirty tricks... but it's better;
                        - Many things i forgot to note in the process.
                        Last edited by Xannytech; 02-06-2019, 18:32.

Comment

Update XTMOD Android TV 3

I'm in the process of completing the FINAL version i hope the third of my Android tv firmwares because it's a huge step forward .
                          So far what i've done:
                          - Fixed Android Tv remote App;
                          - Fixed Chromecast;
                          - Fixed Webview little bug;
                          - Removed Chrome in favor of Firefox for Android TV;
                          - Updated many Android Tv apps;
                          - Fixed AOSP keyboard disappearing on some languages;
                          - Generic.kl reverted to stock due some user complaining (i use an airmouse);
                          - Huge changing in framework...i used some dirty tricks... but it's better;
                          - Many things i forgot to note in the process.
                          Great work. Can it mount more than two HDD's via USB?

Comment

Hi Charlie boy,

I got a lot of tv boxes like x96, x96 mini, X96 s905w, tanix, x96max etc. I flahed those with various ROM, and none of those has a problem with the number of HDD. I got all 4 HDDs, 2TB each, loaded to 4 bays orico enclosure, and connect one usb cable to tv box and everything is just work perfectly. If you have a problem, maybe you need to check the firmware of your HDD enclosure, or try different usb hub.

Javen

Comment

Обновление XTMOD Android TV 3

Я заканчиваю финальную версию, надеюсь, третья прошивка для Android TV, потому что это огромный шаг вперед.
                              Пока что я сделал:
                              - Исправлено удаленное приложение Android Tv;
                              - исправлен Chromecast;
                              - исправлена ​​небольшая ошибка в Webview;
                              - Удален Chrome в пользу Firefox для Android TV;
                              - Обновлены многие приложения Android Tv;
                              - Исправлено исчезновение клавиатуры AOSP на некоторых языках;
                              - Generic.kl восстановлен на складе из-за некоторых жалоб пользователей (я использую аэромус);
                              - Огромное изменение в фреймворке ... я использовал несколько грязных трюков ... но это лучше;
                              - Многие вещи я забыл отметить в процессе.

Hello! when can we try this ROM

Comment

Originally posted by Javenroth View Post
                                Hi Charlie boy,

I got a lot of tv boxes like x96, x96 mini, X96 s905w, tanix, x96max etc. I flahed those with various ROM, and none of those has a problem with the number of HDD. I got all 4 HDDs, 2TB each, loaded to 4 bays orico enclosure, and connect one usb cable to tv box and everything is just work perfectly. If you have a problem, maybe you need to check the firmware of your HDD enclosure, or try different usb hub.

Javen
                                Thanks for that. My old Minix X8H Plus had the same problem but was fixed with a firmware update. I will try another USB hub, problem being my only other spare is USB 2. Still it will point out the problem if it is the USB 3 hub which is brand new.

Comment

Working...
                                X