Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XTMOD-ATV X96 Max - GT1 and some U211 devices - S905X2 Android 8.1 [Android TV]

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

Beelink GT1 Mini XTMOD ATV V.4.0
    Here it is enjoy, obviously later on i'll posto it on first page...

If you like my works and would you like to offer me a beer or a coffe, or a sign of appreciation :

SEND ME A DONATION
    Amazing thank you!!! I'll try and get it loaded up later today and give it a spin!

Comment

yes all ok

Comment

Originally posted by metabesk View Post

So updating doesnt spoil root access? Right?
        No, do not worry about this, probably latest Magisk version fixed something wrong so now i removed a trick i used to avoid problem on the 18.0 version, obviously it's better to direct install the update.

Comment

Got v4 loaded up on my gt1-mini and everything runs smoothly!! Other then the fact I forgot androidtv doesn't let you set live wallpapers lmao.

Oh and Xannytech how do I close the live channel picture in picture window?

Using an AndroidTV Nouget rom on my x96(s905x) had a different "recents" screen which gave the option.

This is the recents screen I'm talking about, it's available on the shield

Comment

Hi guys, I have a t95q box, since there are 3 type of firmware on the first post which i should download to test?

Comment

Originally posted by huffmybrd View Post
              Got v4 loaded up on my gt1-mini and everything runs smoothly!! Other then the fact I forgot androidtv doesn't let you set live wallpapers lmao.

Oh and Xannytech how do I close the live channel picture in picture window?

Using an AndroidTV Nouget rom on my x96(s905x) had a different "recents" screen which gave the option.

This is the recents screen I'm talking about, it's available on the shield
              http://www.aftvnews.com/wp-content/u...t-app-page.jpg
              have you tried double click home on your remote? The framework is setted like this, it's not so fancy as shield but it works or bring up the navbar is hidden, comes up swiping up from bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

have you tried double click home on your remote? The framework is setted like this, it's not so fancy as shield but it works or bring up the navbar is hidden, comes up swiping up from bottom.
                Double click home gets me into recents but its standard Android recents screen, not AndroidTV recents. There's no option to control the PiP via the current setup other then having to force close live channels

Comment

Originally posted by huffmybrd View Post

Double click home gets me into recents but its standard Android recents screen, not AndroidTV recents. There's no option to control the PiP via the current setup other then having to force close live channels
                  yes i know i wrote it's not like a Nvidia Shield , sorry i undestood correctly what you meant, but i should use the normal framework for a matter of compatibility with other part of the system.
                  As you probably know yet, these Android Tv Firmwares are compiled by us rom developers not using sources, but gathering programs, stuffs and adapting the standard android to work as Android TV, is very similar it's 90/100 like a real Android Tv but it's not really true.
                  The only solution in your case could come if an Amlogic device born with Android Tv uses a framework similar to Nvidia Shield, so i can get it and make it work for our little 30$ cinese boxes.

Comment

Hi, I installed it in a t95Q and it works very well, just that the light does not turn off now, could something be done in the firmware?
                    also on the main screen neither kodi, nor netflix shows suggestions, shows empty channels

Comment

Anyone using this firmware with tanix tx5 max or mecool km9? If yes please report which features arent working? Or isnt working at all? Same board but maybe partitions arent compatible?

Comment

Xannytech

Why on this ROM X96 Max 4/32 V 4.0 CPU is limited to 1800Ghz, a of ROM X96 Max 4/32 V 3.0 CPU = 1908Ghz

Comment

I use with Tanix tx5 max. Clock not work. I use remote from T95Z Max - works 100%. This firmware is the best what I use on Tanix tx5 max.

Comment

Originally posted by val1950 View Post
                            I use with Tanix tx5 max. Clock not work. I use remote from T95Z Max - works 100%. This firmware is the best what I use on Tanix tx5 max.
                            This fw is by far the best for s905x2 because of that i asked, thanks,
                            1​)tx5​​​​​​ max's remote which buttons doesnt work?
                            2)Since when you use tanix tx5 max?
                            3) Which version u use x96max 9r beelink?

Comment

I use this firmware from 25-04-2019, tx5 max remote don't work at all. Use version X96 4/32 v4

Comment

Originally posted by val1950 View Post
                                I use this firmware from 25-04-2019, tx5 max remote don't work at all. Use version X96 4/32 v4
                                Thank you for this valuable Info.

Comment

Working...
                                X