No announcement yet.

A95X F4 "AMLogic 905X4"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi, i'm wondering if anyone has had a problem with this a95x f4 not fully turning off when powering the box off.. when this happens nothing i do will get the box to turn back on other than unplug it and plug back in. i haven't touch any settings or did anything yet, i'm just wondering whhy it's doing what it's doing..

Comment

skharel do u see the prerequisites to TWRP this will not work with SOC S905X4 are you trying to encourage people to brick their A95x F4 boxes
      Last edited by matrix777; 07-17-2021, 05:37.

Comment

Originally posted by Darrell View Post
        hi, i'm wondering if anyone has had a problem with this a95x f4 not fully turning off when powering the box off.. when this happens nothing i do will get the box to turn back on other than unplug it and plug back in. i haven't touch any settings or did anything yet, i'm just wondering whhy it's doing what it's doing..
        as I know that this a common&known issue fm 905X3 F3/Air time......

-I used both devices 905X4 F4 and 905X3 F3 too;almost as same saying description occured!

-and seems that "updates"(many of them)never fixed this issue too!! both 905X3 and 905X4

-now,I use 905X4 and some times device never opened or never completely OFF

note;yesterday I got another issue that device actually opened but not turned to Box UI !!!

so,y'll see these issue as well ON/OFF issue and stuck or not opening happens etc.,

and producer release many OTA updates but still w'v some of vital BUGs too

++

"Rooted" version awaiting
        including awaiting a custom ROM as well!!

I do not work stable even with a lot of Apk. and still does not work either

Comment

Originally posted by Darrell View Post
          Can be common issue with Any TV Box...............

Try this Maybe

Longpress/Hold down Power Button..

Should be Pop Up with Options

Power Off
          Restart
          Screenshot

Power Off and Restart work
          Have not tested Screenshot

Happy Testing

Comment

Originally posted by masher17 View Post
            this is the fan I always use from amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

But that's a good idea unplugging the LED...I am still in the setup / testing phase, after the last OTA my WIFI works best on the 2.4Ghz...that was one main problem I was having, the IPTV works well now, but the Nova TV Apk 1.5.0b doesn't work in this box, Kodi 19 works & Filmplus v.1.2.8 works real good.

I know the box has no root, I haven't checked after the updates for root....

It would be nice if we knew what the updates fixed, it just says optimized system and fixed bugs....lol
            Hey masher17

Thx for Link to Coolers!!!!

AC Infinity Most Excellent!!!!

I went with the Dual 80 mm / 3.1 inch...
            Super Quiet even on High
            30 inch Tether between Fans with USB port for Additional Fans
            All on same Speed Control
            Rubber Feet / Standoffs Awesome Set Box Right on Top...
            Very Impressed

Streamed Flu Tube for an Hour 4K to test
            Bring Tempature Down From 69 to 49

Or Maybe All these Updates have been adjusting Clock Speed....
            Ha Ha Ha

Box Running Much Cooler And Smoother Either Way

Happy Testing

Comment

Hi, sorry my poor English first.
              ??????
              My a95x stopped reading usb (pen drive, air mouse etc) I've already done a factory reset and it didn't work

Comment

Originally posted by matrix777 View Post
                skharel do u see the prerequisites to TWRP this will not work with SOC S905X4 are you trying to encourage people to brick their A95x F4 boxes
                Not that I wanted them to brick their box , I did brick few of them myself tho.

Comment

Originally posted by freddy View Post

Can be common issue with Any TV Box...............

Try this Maybe

Longpress/Hold down Power Button..

Should be Pop Up with Options

Power Off
                  Restart
                  Screenshot

Power Off and Restart work
                  Have not tested Screenshot

Happy Testing
                  Thanks but i got it, it was the power adapter. i used a different adapter and tthe box is now working as it should

Comment

Fleury Unplug the box for few minutes wait and plug it back in and try again. This box is poorly designed, and so far I think a piece of crap, so sad that many of us fell for this box. All of us expected this one to be really awesome, and we got fooled.

I think there has been 3 OTA updates and I don't see anything that was fixed or changed, I've had to unplug the box twice to get it to start working again.

Oh here is a good one, If I switch off the WIFI and plug in the Lan ethernet cable to update anything, and then unplug the Lan cable and switch on the WIFI It wont let me, the screen goes black I cant get into the settings to switch back on the WIFI....there is a few ways to get into the setting but the screen goes black every time...and then I have to unplug the device wait and try again.

In a way this is funny, I am glad that I bought this only for the bedroom and its not used every night.

I know money is the problem for most of us, but my main box that works the best is the Nvidia Shield, but costly and it was well worth it for me. Good luck to all and have a wonderful day.

Comment

Originally posted by masher17 View Post
                      Fleury Unplug the box for few minutes wait and plug it back in and try again. This box is poorly designed, and so far I think a piece of crap, so sad that many of us fell for this box. All of us expected this one to be really awesome, and we got fooled.

I think there has been 3 OTA updates and I don't see anything that was fixed or changed, I've had to unplug the box twice to get it to start working again.

Oh here is a good one, If I switch off the WIFI and plug in the Lan ethernet cable to update anything, and then unplug the Lan cable and switch on the WIFI It wont let me, the screen goes black I cant get into the settings to switch back on the WIFI....there is a few ways to get into the setting but the screen goes black every time...and then I have to unplug the device wait and try again.

In a way this is funny, I am glad that I bought this only for the bedroom and its not used every night.

I know money is the problem for most of us, but my main box that works the best is the Nvidia Shield, but costly and it was well worth it for me. Good luck to all and have a wonderful day.

I will try your suggestion. That box really sucks. Yesterday it was the turn of Bluetooth not working, I had to do a factory reset. Thinking about buying the x96 x6
                      Thanks

Comment

Do not "thinking" to buy X96 X6

I bought and today device got "Bricked"

note;when installing f/w... but this process failed!
                        then now device did not opened

Comment

Originally posted by bergamesk View Post
                          Do not "thinking" to buy X96 X6

I bought and today device got "Bricked"

note;when installing f/w... but this process failed!
                          then now device did not opened
                          Humm
                          I will stay tuned

Comment

Thread X96 X6
                            follow this

weird device X6

so,stay A95X F4,when I see today X6;now I understand how I like A95X4 F4 hahhaa

"Rockchip";w'v very bad experience with RK devices in the past
                            why I bought again!
                            stupid&drunk my head hahhaaa

Comment

So better buy the a95x f3 hahaha

Comment

sure,why not

at least more stable then A95X4

with Andro-9 "A95X3" way better

Comment

Working...
                                X