Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YOKATV KB2 Amlogic S912 TV BOX Android 6.0 2G/32G 802.11AC WIFI Bluetooth 1000M LAN KODI OTA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shhh, dont tell everyone...BB is watching,
    Nice Kodi screen blues
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
      Shhh, dont tell everyone...BB is watching,
      Nice Kodi screen blues
      Damn.

You saw the big boobies then.
      R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

👀 yup
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Damm right
          👀 yup
          treboR
          Please consider
          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

OK sorry about that I never knew about that 'Feature' it seems to be in my Phone as well. Though I know not why. This feels like it could be a huge security concern (capturing banking passwords, and such). But if it's ~normal~, which appears to be the case then OK fine. I guess it's not so much that it does this, but where I found it doing it. And Chinese Boxes, Phones, Tablets are mostly well known to have shiped with such malware, spyware in the past.

As it seems though it's a a todo about nothing.

I think I shall go Google up why Android is doing this now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ichijoe View Post
              OK sorry about that I never knew about that 'Feature' it seems to be in my Phone as well. Though I know not why. This feels like it could be a huge security concern (capturing banking passwords, and such). But if it's ~normal~, which appears to be the case then OK fine. I guess it's not so much that it does this, but where I found it doing it. And Chinese Boxes, Phones, Tablets are mostly well known to have shiped with such malware, spyware in the past.

As it seems though it's a a todo about nothing.

I think I shall go Google up why Android is doing this now.
              It's never a bad thing to ask questions about what can seem like abnormal behaviour as you never know.

Definitely worth investigating through as if nothing else, it can help to allay potential fears and even help Google improve Android.
              R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

I want this box if it generates random pics of big boobies.....
                MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Seems like it's related to the recent tasks (recent - back button), which actually kinda makes a bit of sense now.
                  I just failed to see that connection before. And, was like hold on a moment. Probably more so since I can't recall having ever used the recents button, on that Device so that never occurred to me. I just assumed it was some App hiding off some place taking random screenshots and, sending them somewhere to be analyzed, monetised. Since that's the world we live in now.

Comment

Just realised that those box has a very thin layer of cellophane across the top. Very hard to see. Could this help retain heat in the box maybe??

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Comment

Is there a step by step guide anywhere for firmware update?

Comment

Originally posted by Sandstorm76 View Post
                        Just realised that those box has a very thin layer of cellophane across the top. Very hard to see. Could this help retain heat in the box maybe??

I would fail to see how, it hardly like this protective Foil is actually blocking any vents I would have just assumed that. Hard Plastic Shell going 'round the Board was more of a cause here.

Is there a step by step guide anywhere for firmware update?

Guides are all over the place...
                        You have some options that run along these lines...

Unpack all three Files (*.zip, *.aml, and *.IMG) to the root of your (FAT32 Formated) MicroSD Card.
                        Then insert that MicroSD Card into your Device. The Device will boot the recover.img File off. Of the MicroSD Card.
                        The *.aml File is basically a *.bat File that tells the Recovery to load up the ziped Firmware Image.

You second option is to just unpack that one *.zip File (WHICH YOU DO NOT NEED TO UNPACK FURTHER), place that wherever.
                        Then point to that location from the Recovery and install it that way.

If you trying to install some older Firmware that's bitching about not wanting to install cause it old... Then you'll need to get the right Cable, and install it over Amlogic Burning ROM. Of which all one need do is to type that into Uncle Google, for as much info, as well as instructional Videos on how that program works.

Comment

Thanks. I think my brain is about to explode. The reason I asked is when I went to the OTA icon it was hard to understand what to do as the English was crap.

Comment

Hello
                            Who can tell me how to work the port on the AV kb2 yoka.
                            Thank you

Comment

Thanks. I think my brain is about to explode. The reason I asked is when I went to the OTA icon it was hard to understand what to do as the English was crap.

First sorry for my bad english, i update by OTA following this steps, maybe can help you
                              1. Connect to the network, Switch to APPS List, Find out “UPDATE” application, Press OK Key in sub-menu. 2. Select the two checkbox of wipe data and Wipe Media. Move the cursor to “OTA Update” button and Press OK Key in sub-menu. 3. Move the cursor to download button and Press OK key to download the update file.   4. After download finished, select the update Right Now button […]

Work ok for me

Comment

Thanks. Youre better at English than I am at Chinese

Comment

Working...
                                X