Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YOKATV KB2 Amlogic S912 TV BOX Android 6.0 2G/32G 802.11AC WIFI Bluetooth 1000M LAN KODI OTA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the same problem as feelulive , DTS HD is passed as DTS to the AVR.
    There should be something missing to passthrough HD codecs.

I've tested this with SPMC and also MX Player.

Comment

Well I just wanted to thank everyone here in this Thread before moving on...
      My Shield TV Pro, just came in so I'll be wishing everyone else here a happy New Year, and best wishes for working Boxes.

Comment

My Shield TV Pro ?
        More info if you can...

I see just the normal with HDD....
        New one soon they say
        treboR
        Please consider
        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

The KB2 seems to be sending out full range pc-level (0-255) output. Is there a way to change it to video level (16-235), in line with other consumer video playback equipment?

Comment

Good day,
            i m between to buy yoka kb2 and beelink gt1. Also i have read all the kb2 thread here in freektab and i can see that there are some issues like overheat and green screen e.t.c
            Do you think that sc rom or the stock rom supdates solve these issues? Is it worth buying (really like 32gb hd) or gt1 is more clever choice? I appriciate your help

Comment

Originally posted by zenix View Post
              Good day,
              i m between to buy yoka kb2 and beelink gt1. Also i have read all the kb2 thread here in freektab and i can see that there are some issues like overheat and green screen e.t.c
              Do you think that sc rom or the stock rom supdates solve these issues? Is it worth buying (really like 32gb hd) or gt1 is more clever choice? I appriciate your help

FWIW: I would save a bit more posts, and try picking up a Shield TV. Yeah its like 3x the price of the KB2. But, it 10x the beast of a KB2 too. It also doesn't have the problems of the KB2, and it's also one of the few Widevine Level 1 Devices out there along with the Xiaomi MI Box. Which may well be the AmLogic S902 Box to look at if you really do think the Shield TV is that far out there.

Comment

Originally posted by goop View Post
                The KB2 seems to be sending out full range pc-level (0-255) output. Is there a way to change it to video level (16-235), in line with other consumer video playback equipment?
                Anyone?

Comment

Try setting the Dynamic Range from High, or Auto. To off?

Comment

I ordered this box and i have two questions (till now) :-)
                    - everytime we make an OTA is necessary to do factory reset after the update?
                    - does this box have brightness issues?
                    thank you!

Comment

Is this the last firmware stock 20161123 ? Because OTA doesnt find anything

Comment

Originally posted by zenix View Post
                        Is this the last firmware stock 20161123 ? Because OTA doesnt find anything
                        Hello,
                        Yes, perhaps the final ???

Comment

After 15-20 days of no problem working, last night the blue bright led it's not SHINY anymore. It's like a small blue dot which TREBLING like a candle in the dark. Sometimes you can see it sometimes not. Same happens to the logo of yoka on the top of the box. But the box seems to work ok. Dunno if it's hardware or software problem cause everytime i reboot , first i see the bright red color and as next loading the SC boot screen the blue light is on but not normal but as described before. Red colour led, no problem (till now)! Should i worry about it? Any idea?
                          Thank you

Comment

I don't have this box, but you may want to try a suitable substitute power supply.

Comment

Thank you, i ll try this.

Comment

Hey guys I recently bought this box and have a weird issue with Bluetooth keyboards. The keyboard is detected, I can pair it, but it doen´t show up in the input devices list and doesn´t work. I also have a Wamo Pro BT Gamepad, that connects as keyboard and it doesn´t work too. I spent couple of hours googling for solution but found nothing so far. Other than that BT file treansfer or mouse works fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X