Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YOKATV KB2 Amlogic S912 TV BOX Android 6.0 2G/32G 802.11AC WIFI Bluetooth 1000M LAN KODI OTA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone play with remote yet programable hmmmmm
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

That number (or some version of it), can only be found in the OTA Updater App. Just for giggles I almost want to unpack the damned thing to see whats actually on it. But, alas I'm currently not at home at the moment. But again this Number (Whatever it represents), can ONLY be found on the OTA Update Screen.

Attached Files

Comment

hi updated latest firmware yesterday wifi/bluetooth working but no ethernet?

Comment

Originally posted by Ichijoe View Post
          That number (or some version of it), can only be found in the OTA Updater App. Just for giggles I almost want to unpack the damned thing to see whats actually on it. But, alas I'm currently not at home at the moment. But again this Number (Whatever it represents), can ONLY be found on the OTA Update Screen.
          Weird kb1 ?
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

I sadly wasnt very picky about which OTA Screen I grabed, (I'm Just on my Way Back Home now), and posted the first One I could find. KB1, T98 KB2 etc.... It's all basically the same thing anyway. I only posted it to make reference to that 9'er Version Number, and where it could be found.
            Last edited by Ichijoe; 11-15-2016, 20:21.

Comment

Hi, I am using the latest firmware ( 20161022 ). Am trying to using Static IP instead of DHCP on the Wifi. I am using Billions 7700N and I added the YokaTV's Wifi Mac address with fix IP address outside the DHCP range and it fail ( with some chinese characters in the middle bottom of the screen).
              Anybody, try static IP?

Comment

Originally posted by YokaUser View Post
                Hi, I am using the latest firmware ( 20161022 ). Am trying to using Static IP instead of DHCP on the Wifi. I am using Billions 7700N and I added the YokaTV's Wifi Mac address with fix IP address outside the DHCP range and it fail ( with some chinese characters in the middle bottom of the screen).
                Anybody, try static IP?
                I think I did and I had to reboot for it to take affect. Buy u have to do one or the other when setting static. Either set on yoka or set on router
                Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

I did the same setting on my android phone, it accepted the setting and is working. That show that YokaTv KB2's firmware do not allow static IP.

Comment

Originally posted by YokaUser View Post
                    I did the same setting on my android phone, it accepted the setting and is working. That show that YokaTv KB2's firmware do not allow static IP.
                    Try setting yoka to DHCP and setting mac address of yoka in router to static
                    Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

hummm. so if i want to avoid burning the box , k have to downgrade cpu frequency from 2.0ghz to 1.5ghz .
                      1.5 is the frequency of the s905 version.
                      so s912 is a piece of shit and may be have to wait for the next generation ?

Sent from Note3 N9005.

Na it was proven the last two points on 912 did nothing in cpu tests. So yes 1.5 and not that bad in performance. But your always welcome to wait. Few months another chipset will come out and then another few months again never ending 😂

I have few of them none have melted on stock firmware they all run fine with no changes. 👀

Comment

The reason I am using static IP is to specify the DNS for the TV box which is different from router. The router is used by other computers/phones in the house and the DNS are the 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4.( Trusted). The static IP address's DNS, which I don't trust compeletly but it is used by the Tv box only.

Comment

Apparently there is a new Firmware for Yoka TV KB2( 20161123 ) available, anyone try it?
                          https://androidtvbox.eu/new-firmware...61123-release/

Comment

just updated to new firmware 20161123.181515.v0923 will update when tested

Comment

Updated to 20161123 using OTA ( instead of SD ). Don't know what was changed. Static IP still not supported.

Comment

The Good News if you have the Yoka KB2
                                Then You need to have a look at [ROM] Yoka KB2 - SuperCeleron RC1 Rom

Excellent Rom and dont forget to support our Devs
                                treboR
                                Please consider
                                Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Working...
                                X