Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    found my cable keep getting error at 2%

    Comment


      Load rom push start USB tool then plug in USB, and power supply just in case
      tЯeboЯ
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

      Comment


        Originally posted by trebor View Post
        Load rom push start USB tool then plug in USB, and power supply just in case
        Yes do as trebor says!

        Comment


          woot plugging in power supply worked up and running with the new rom

          thanks guys

          Comment


            Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
            woot plugging in power supply worked up and running with the new rom

            thanks guys

            Comment


              was ready to pull my old Pipo X7S out of the closet and set it up again

              Comment


                restoring FTMC and then apps

                Comment


                  Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
                  was ready to pull my old Pipo X7S out of the closet and set it up again
                  lol, glad you dint need it!

                  Comment


                    some Mkvs would not play in FTMC nice thing in 7.1 you can dual install kodi 17.3 . box running cool and stable .

                    Comment


                      Beer sent

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
                        some Mkvs would not play in FTMC nice thing in 7.1 you can dual install kodi 17.3 . box running cool and stable .
                        Did you disabled amcodec?

                        Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
                        Beer sent
                        thks m8

                        Comment


                          yea I did

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
                            yea I did
                            hmm you need to get me a sample of the file, send me by PM if you can!

                            Comment


                              working now oh maybe I just needed to quit ftmc after disabling it

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
                                working now oh maybe I just needed to quit ftmc after disabling it
                                Yes you m8 need to quit and come back on some boxes... they all look the same but the soft behaves different on some... dunno why's that!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X