Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by BangBang View Post
    DDR3? I take it this wont like DDR4 boxes? Previous SVC1 worked for me but this one just gives me an instant Android with red X
    Took out all the underscores, dashes, and periods and it flashed perfect via SDcard for me

    Comment


      Originally posted by BangBang View Post

      Took out all the underscores, dashes, and periods and it flashed perfect via SDcard for me
      DDR4?

      Comment


        yes DDR4. I just ran Antutu benchmark and got lots of sound problems during benchmark. Gonna do some more testing

        Comment


          LOL weird boxes this h96's....

          Comment


            indeed they are

            Comment


              Here are some things i've noted between firmwares when running Antutu benchmark. Dunno if this will help or matter any

              H96 Pro+ 3g/32g DDR4

              SCV1-GT1_Ultimate - Antut 39K score - good sound on benchmark
              SCV1-BETA-A7.1-Alfawise.H96.Pro+ - 40K score - good sound on benchmark
              SCV2-BETA-A7.1-Alfawise.H96.Pro+ - 41K score - crackling, hissing and buzzing sound on benchmark. Had my cats ears perk up

              Comment


                hmm thks for the tests, i will check if i messed something in the sound!

                Comment


                  Hi superceleron, I have been using this new firmware since I got the box and it works smoothly. Thank you for your work! The only problem I met was that FTMC could not play certain 4k videos (no picture, only sound with amcodec turned off), and I fixed this by installing the latest kodi.

                  However, I noticed that this box's temp is pretty high (according to andboost app) - when playing 4k videos it could reach 90 degrees. I was wondering if such temp is acceptable for the long-term? Or should I use some external cooling system? Thanks!

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                    hmm thks for the tests, i will check if i messed something in the sound!
                    Used it for a few hrs last nite watching live tv and didnt notice any sound issues. Not sure why sound would be wacky during benchmark

                    Comment


                      I noticed sound issue also in antutu

                      Comment


                        yes very weird, sound works ok on everything else! hmm

                        Comment


                          Hi,

                          Since I have flashed your other MM ROM I can not access recovery mode to flash this ROM. (power off,hold reset, plug usb to pc) Should I need to reboot TWRP? Or how to connect to PC? By the way why wee need to flash via pc if we have TWRP?

                          Edit
                          Now it is OK, need to plug it in directly not to the USB HUB.

                          First of all thanks for the ROM.

                          Finally a box / rom I can watch 4K videos DTS / DD via HDMI without any hassle.

                          Had not much time to test but FTMC crashing on some of my 1080P moovies however has no problem with the 4K ones.

                          I like you hasn't changed bootanimation.

                          The colours looks a little bit washed out or is it just me and there is no modification?

                          Last edited by mrdidit; 06-01-2017, 09:27.

                          Comment


                            This rom working nice on Beelink gt1 ultimate ,only after I lost remote control,but all the problems with video stuttering is fixed now.Thank you Superceleron, do you plan to release for gt1 ultimate?

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by mrdidit View Post
                              Hi,

                              Since I have flashed your other MM ROM I can not access recovery mode to flash this ROM. (power off,hold reset, plug usb to pc) Should I need to reboot TWRP? Or how to connect to PC? By the way why wee need to flash via pc if we have TWRP?

                              Edit
                              Now it is OK, need to plug it in directly not to the USB HUB.

                              First of all thanks for the ROM.

                              Finally a box / rom I can watch 4K videos DTS / DD via HDMI without any hassle.

                              Had not much time to test but FTMC crashing on some of my 1080P moovies however has no problem with the 4K ones.

                              I like you hasn't changed bootanimation.

                              The colours looks a little bit washed out or is it just me and there is no modification?
                              In FTMC you need to disable amcodec or else it will crash on HD files but not on 4k files...
                              Dont worry Mediacodec plays both of them just fine!
                              Well i did have a video bootanimation... but since im not a video guy the ending of it make it look like the box crashed LOL so back to the old one!
                              Colors, dunno i dint touch it. but im so busy this last month that i dint use any box or FTMC to see any videos... no free time, i need to start to brake a little or else i dont enjoy my own work...

                              Originally posted by huch View Post
                              This rom working nice on Beelink gt1 ultimate ,only after I lost remote control,but all the problems with video stuttering is fixed now.Thank you Superceleron, do you plan to release for gt1 ultimate?
                              Yes i do plan, after beelink converts the device tree to droid 7... im not going to do their job! :P

                              Comment


                                How I can see if my device have dd3 or dd4? Chipset Wifi is ok because Aida give the same but ddt type?

                                Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X