Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix in HD is being killed in some of the Chinese boxes.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    For test

    1. Uninstall the Netflix application

    2. Download and install these 2 applications without opening them
    (? APK1 + APK2?  )

    3. We now go to the application drawer and we will see that 2 Netflix applications have been installed. One with the black background and the other with the white background.

    4. We start the Netflix application with the black background and when we see the screen to log in we exit. Now if we start the other application with the white background and in this one we can enter our login to enter our Netflix account.

    5. Once this is done we can access all the content of NETFLIX in HD and Ultra HD 4K as long as our account is Premium. From now on we will always use the one with the white background, therefore it is recommended that we put this application as a favorite to access it more quickly from the main panel.

    Comment


      Originally posted by algdu831 View Post
      For test

      1. Uninstall the Netflix application

      2. Download and install these 2 applications without opening them
      (?? APK1 + APK2?? )

      3. We now go to the application drawer and we will see that 2 Netflix applications have been installed. One with the black background and the other with the white background.

      4. We start the Netflix application with the black background and when we see the screen to log in we exit. Now if we start the other application with the white background and in this one we can enter our login to enter our Netflix account.

      5. Once this is done we can access all the content of NETFLIX in HD and Ultra HD 4K as long as our account is Premium. From now on we will always use the one with the white background, therefore it is recommended that we put this application as a favorite to access it more quickly from the main panel.
      just did a virus scan and one of the files comes up with 2 engines

      Comment


        Originally posted by algdu831 View Post
        For test

        1. Uninstall the Netflix application

        2. Download and install these 2 applications without opening them
        (?? APK1 + APK2?? )

        3. We now go to the application drawer and we will see that 2 Netflix applications have been installed. One with the black background and the other with the white background.

        4. We start the Netflix application with the black background and when we see the screen to log in we exit. Now if we start the other application with the white background and in this one we can enter our login to enter our Netflix account.

        5. Once this is done we can access all the content of NETFLIX in HD and Ultra HD 4K as long as our account is Premium. From now on we will always use the one with the white background, therefore it is recommended that we put this application as a favorite to access it more quickly from the main panel.
        不起作用

        Comment


          Any working solution ?

          Comment


            Originally posted by zsp1977 View Post

            不起作用
            Recently got myself a km9 pro classic and did the steps above. Managed to get netflix in HD

            However what box are you using BTW?

            Comment


              It doesn't work on any other TV box, and it doesn't work with an L1 box

              Comment


                Originally posted by Hideiyoshi View Post

                Recently got myself a km9 pro classic and did the steps above. Managed to get netflix in HD

                However what box are you using BTW?
                I have the same box, I did as described. Netflix starts but cannot start playing videos. It is 3.2.2 TV version

                Comment


                  Originally posted by algdu831 View Post
                  For test

                  1. Uninstall the Netflix application

                  2. Download and install these 2 applications without opening them
                  (?? APK1 + APK2?? )

                  3. We now go to the application drawer and we will see that 2 Netflix applications have been installed. One with the black background and the other with the white background.

                  4. We start the Netflix application with the black background and when we see the screen to log in we exit. Now if we start the other application with the white background and in this one we can enter our login to enter our Netflix account.

                  5. Once this is done we can access all the content of NETFLIX in HD and Ultra HD 4K as long as our account is Premium. From now on we will always use the one with the white background, therefore it is recommended that we put this application as a favorite to access it more quickly from the main panel.
                  [@Leptdre] try this

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Hideiyoshi View Post

                    [@Leptdre] try this
                    Already tried that. The issue is that when I start playing a video, Netflix says that it cannot play in this device. Could you please share your build number and version number of android?

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Hideiyoshi View Post

                      [@Leptdre] try this
                      I Can confirm that this does not work on M8S Pro LB

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by leptdre View Post

                        I have the same box, I did as described. Netflix starts but cannot start playing videos. It is 3.2.2 TV version
                        OK i'm surprised the method works for my boxes

                        Summoning Bro Zahir to share his 2 file from KM3 thread for you guys again
                        Last edited by Hideiyoshi; 12-08-2019, 17:18.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by m.ermantraut View Post

                          I Can confirm that this does not work on M8S Pro LB
                          Yup this method does not work with that box you have as I've that same m8s Pro L too

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Hideiyoshi View Post

                            OK I've to apologise... The 2nd file given is wrong..

                            Summoning Bro Zahir to share his 2 file from KM3 thread for you guys again
                            I want to highlight something about the apps. When initially with a fresh ROM, I was able to bring up the first apk to bring it to the login screen. After making a few tries (which I lost track of all the things I did), even after uninstall everything and install back the first app, I no more able to bring up the first app without error. 

                            Looks like something is written into the ROM which makes it unable to start up without error anymore.




                             

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by mctiew View Post

                              I want to highlight something about the apps. When initially with a fresh ROM, I was able to bring up the first apk to bring it to the login screen. After making a few tries (which I lost track of all the things I did), even after uninstall everything and install back the first app, I no more able to bring up the first app without error.?

                              Looks like something is written into the ROM which makes it unable to start up without error anymore.

                              ?
                              Well I'm using the methods provided by Zahir and its working on both KM3 and KM9 Pro Classic which are Google Verified boxes

                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8esZpLrJwI8
                              Last edited by Hideiyoshi; 12-08-2019, 17:25.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Hideiyoshi View Post

                                Well I'm using the methods provided by Zahir and its working on both KM3 and KM9 Pro Classic which are Google Verified boxes
                                Google verified boxes means DRM Widevine L1 ? That's what I have.

                                Also, installed apk can be copied out from the respective directory using root explorer.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X