Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix in HD is being killed in some of the Chinese boxes.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if anyone tried this.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L07EFUnszyo

Comment

Originally posted by Hideiyoshi View Post
      Not sure if anyone tried this.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L07EFUnszyo
      Normally a modded version netflix just ask to whether want to update or not. If you choose 'No', it will quietly accept.

But for this version, if you don't upgrade, it will not run. So that make this apk a useless one.

IOW, this app version has been black listed. 

Perhaps somebody can trick the version number again. 

Comment

BTW I'm using this combo to get netflix HD on my Toshiba ZV series full HD TV. But without 5.1 channel
        Attached Files
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

BTW I'm using this combo to get netflix HD on my Toshiba ZV series full HD TV. But without 5.1 channel
          You are showing information that you are NOT using the combo. In one of the picture, you showed com.netflix.mediaclient 4.16.1, that is not from the combo.

The first file package name is com.yablio.netflixuhdfix and second one is com.netflix.ninja. 

Comment

Originally posted by mctiew View Post

You are showing information that you are NOT using the combo. In one of the picture, you showed com.netflix.mediaclient 4.16.1, that is not from the combo.

The first file package name is com.yablio.netflixuhdfix and second one is com.netflix.ninja.?
            Yes that's what I'm using on M8S Pro L box now
            Attached Files

Comment

Then you are contradicting yourself. One sentence says using the combo ( apks) another picture shows you are not. 

Comment

Hello,

Can you please share your files here and steps you have performed to get Netflix HD in M8S Pro L box?
                Many of us have the same box and would benefit.

Regards

Comment

Then you are contradicting yourself. One sentence says using the combo ( apks) another picture shows you are not.
                  Maybe my sentence wasn't complete, my bad. The photos posted earlier are the 2 netflix apk combo used on M8S Pro L(LB version). Box is paired to Toshiba ZV series full HD TV.

The same apk are used on KM9 Pro Classic and no problem with HD netflix

I have used the method posted on the YouTube above on KM3 Pro and it worked in Netflix HD but the box is now with someone else

Comment

Literally no idea what you are talking about.

The two netflix apk combo the first file package name is com.yablio.netflixuhdfix and second one is com.netflix.ninja.

But your picture showed com.netflix.mediaclient.

Comment

So i find this very interesting. Just so everyone is clear. the requirements for netflix HD+

1. Gwine Lvl 1
                      2. HDCP 2.2
                      3. Modded Netflix app

Did i miss anything?

Comment

Literally no idea what you are talking about.

The two netflix apk combo the first file package name is com.yablio.netflixuhdfix and second one is com.netflix.ninja.

But your picture showed com.netflix.mediaclient.
                        I am with you here too.

@Hideiyoshi

as requested earlier, we all would greatly benefit if you share your apk files so that we can try and perhaps succeed.

Comment

Originally posted by hannah View Post

I am with you here too.

@Hideiyoshi

as requested earlier, we all would greatly benefit if you share your apk files so that we can try and perhaps succeed.
                          I think people are not detail enough. When Netflix shows a thumb nail of hd or 4k movie, it does not automatically mean when it is played, you will get hd or 4k.

So far, only various reports of success in streaming upto FHD. To get 4k, these must be satisfied :-

1. DRM L1
                          2. Hdcp 2.2
                          3. Netflix certified ESN.

Netflix is probably constantly blacklisting more and more faked ESN, so more and more modded Netflix apk will fail to work.

Comment

For the KM 9 pro and KM 9 pro classic which one of these actually and can confirm to have

HDCP 2.2 and Gwidevine Level 1?

can anyone help confirm ?

Comment

Originally posted by blaze2051 View Post
                              For the KM 9 pro and KM 9 pro classic which one of these actually and can confirm to have

HDCP 2.2 and Gwidevine Level 1?

can anyone help confirm ?
                              Do you have the box yourself ? If yes, just install DRM info, it will tell you the answer. HDCP is dynamic, it depends on which TV you are connected to.

Comment

I got my km9 pro classic and it is HDCP 2.2 and has widevine LVL 1. and using just apk 4.16.1 works up to 1080P

Comment

Working...
                                X