Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Tanix TX9 Pro / Vorke Z6 Plus - based on Magendanz´s Vorke Z6 / Tanix TX92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROMs (Android 7.1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bozinsky View Post

Hi Alianato, could this firmware being flashed via Burn Card Maker? (I don't own a male to male USB cable)
    thanks in advice
    you better buy one, USB 3.0 is better, the burn via card is more tricky, I won't advise to use it

Comment

Originally posted by m7mdaly View Post
      please i need help my tx92 vontar afert update the tvbox not start up boot and when i connect to my pc by usb to use USB_Burning_Tool can not connect
      I don't know, I don't own one TX92, looks like the box is bricked, did you try the two USB ports when connecting?
      is this the first time you burn a rom in that box?

Comment

Originally posted by Alianato View Post

you better buy one, USB 3.0 is better, the burn via card is more tricky, I won't advise to use it
        Thanks for the useful advice

I had to unbrick the Z6 plus with
        Tanix TX9 Pro Firmware Full Image 20180205
        By the way, I succeed in unbrickin using burn card maker: just put the SD card in the slot and plug the power cord...
        Last edited by bozinsky; 03-07-2018, 18:47.

Comment

Yes my friend this first time burn a rom in that box
          And i use burn card maker also not working please please help me thank you

Comment

Originally posted by m7mdaly View Post
            Yes my friend this first time burn a rom in that box
            And i use burn card maker also not working please please help me thank you
            Just one usb ports in the box works with burning tool, did you try both ports?
            Do you have a usb 3.0 cable (male to male)?
            I also have a usb 2.0 male to male cable but it was not so stable, perhaps a power thing, perhaps another thing, I also read in the forum other users prefer usb 3.0
            I do not use the sd card method so I cannot advise you there

Comment

i confirm, i have sucessfully unbricked tanix tx9 pro with USB BURNING TOOL is the highest usb port . Work perfectly with usb 2.0 male / male cable

Comment

Originally posted by Deki View Post
                i confirm, i have sucessfully unbricked tanix tx9 pro with USB BURNING TOOL is the highest usb port . Work perfectly with usb 2.0 male / male cable
                yes, but this guy has a TX92 box, so maybe another usb configuration, and I don´t doubt usb 2.0 works, I have both cables and I don't exactly remember why I had a problem with the 2.0 cable but the 3.0 never failed me
                also to unbrick this box (TX92) perhaps he should use another method than the one for TX9 Pro, he should investigate (google?)

Comment

next you can find the configuration file of your original remote, unzip the file with 7zip

https://openload.co/f/t1mkD1b61sA/Z6...0824_remote.7z

you should replace the remote.conf of your box with this one and see how it goes (it's available in /system/etc)

Muchas gracias Alianato por tu ayuda. Voy a intentar con este archivo que me enviaste.
                  Lei mucho respecto a reemplazar el archivo remote.conf e incluso con el comando dmseg estuve intentando realizar uno propio. El tema es que el factory code del Control me tomaba un numero para el botòn Power, izquierda y arriba; y otro totalmente distinto para el resto de los botones.
                  Luego segui leyendo un poco mas, y vi que en algunos fabricantes, la configuraciòn del control remoto esta a nivel del bootloader y no se encuentra en el firmware. Por esto intenté flashear una ROM con ATV basada en el Beelink GT1 pero desmarcando la opcion en el Amlogic Burning Tool de "Erase Bootloader" asi me mantiene el de la Sotck ROM.
                  Esto brikeo el TV Box y la unica forma que tuve de recuperarlo fue mediante el metodo del nand flash, por lo que volvi a la Sotck ROM y quede con las ganas de poder disponer de la interface ATV pero sin perder el control remoto.
                  Por esto es que pense que con este TV Box la unica forma de disponer una interface con ATV es mediante la modificación del Launcher de la Stock ROM. Esto tambien lo intente hacer pero es imposible, ya que el metodo de reemplazar el Launcher con el LeanbackLauncer.apk, solo funciona con Android 6
                  Muchas gracias nuevamente.

Thank you very much Alianato for your help.
                  I will try with this file that you sent me.
                  I read a lot about replacing the remote.conf file and even with the dmseg command I was trying to make my own.
                  The issue is that the control factory code took me a number for the Power button, left and above;
                  and another completely different for the rest of the buttons.
                  Then I continued reading a little more, and I saw that in some manufacturers, the configuration of the remote control is at bootloader level and it is not in the firmware.
                  For this I tried to flash a ROM with ATV based on the Beelink GT1 but unchecking the option in the Amlogic Burning Tool of "Erase Bootloader" so it keeps me from the Sotck ROM.
                  This brikeo the TV Box and the only way I had to recover it was by the nand flash method, so I went back to the Sotck ROM and left with the desire to be able to have the ATV interface but without losing the remote control.
                  This is why I thought that with this TV Box the only way to have an interface with ATV is by modifying the Launcher of Stock ROM.
                  This also try to do but it is impossible, since the method of replacing the Launcher with the LeanbackLauncer.apk, only works with Android 6
                  Thank you again

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoDNL View Post

Muchas gracias Alianato por tu ayuda. Voy a intentar con este archivo que me enviaste.
                    Lei mucho respecto a reemplazar el archivo remote.conf e incluso con el comando dmseg estuve intentando realizar uno propio. El tema es que el factory code del Control me tomaba un numero para el botòn Power, izquierda y arriba; y otro totalmente distinto para el resto de los botones.
                    Luego segui leyendo un poco mas, y vi que en algunos fabricantes, la configuraciòn del control remoto esta a nivel del bootloader y no se encuentra en el firmware. Por esto intenté flashear una ROM con ATV basada en el Beelink GT1 pero desmarcando la opcion en el Amlogic Burning Tool de "Erase Bootloader" asi me mantiene el de la Sotck ROM.
                    Esto brikeo el TV Box y la unica forma que tuve de recuperarlo fue mediante el metodo del nand flash, por lo que volvi a la Sotck ROM y quede con las ganas de poder disponer de la interface ATV pero sin perder el control remoto.
                    Por esto es que pense que con este TV Box la unica forma de disponer una interface con ATV es mediante la modificación del Launcher de la Stock ROM. Esto tambien lo intente hacer pero es imposible, ya que el metodo de reemplazar el Launcher con el LeanbackLauncer.apk, solo funciona con Android 6
                    Muchas gracias nuevamente.
                    Thank you very much Alianato for your help.
                    I will try with this file that you sent me.
                    I read a lot about replacing the remote.conf file and even with the dmseg command I was trying to make my own.
                    The issue is that the control factory code took me a number for the Power button, left and above;
                    and another completely different for the rest of the buttons.
                    Then I continued reading a little more, and I saw that in some manufacturers, the configuration of the remote control is at bootloader level and it is not in the firmware.
                    For this I tried to flash a ROM with ATV based on the Beelink GT1 but unchecking the option in the Amlogic Burning Tool of "Erase Bootloader" so it keeps me from the Sotck ROM.
                    This brikeo the TV Box and the only way I had to recover it was by the nand flash method, so I went back to the Sotck ROM and left with the desire to be able to have the ATV interface but without losing the remote control.
                    This is why I thought that with this TV Box the only way to have an interface with ATV is by modifying the Launcher of Stock ROM.
                    This also try to do but it is impossible, since the method of replacing the Launcher with the LeanbackLauncer.apk, only works with Android 6
                    Thank you again

it's true that many times the remote is at bootloader level, anyway it's worth to try the remote.conf from the original firmware because it could work, you could also try to replace the bootloader from this rom (Tanix TX9 Pro or Vorke Z6 Plus) with the bootloader from your box firmware through building a new rom, this is the process I used when I based the actual rom from Magendanz's, but I suppose this is only complicating things

what was the rom you used, from the several posted here, to flash your box?

Comment

it's true that many times the remote is at bootloader level, anyway it's worth to try the remote.conf from the original firmware because it could work, you could also try to replace the bootloader from this rom (Tanix TX9 Pro or Vorke Z6 Plus) with the bootloader from your box firmware through building a new rom, this is the process I used when I based the actual rom from Magendanz's, but I suppose this is only complicating things
                      what was the rom you used, from the several posted here, to flash your box?

Hola Alianato. De la ROM del tx9 pro, solo probe la stock de la web oficial de Tranix.
                      Tengo bajada la pubicada en tu post #109, pero aun no la probe. Lo intentare este fin de semana con tu ROM ATV del Vorke z6 Plus.
                      La voy a probar primero sin borrar el bootloader, manteniendo el bootloader del firmware stock del Z69 Plus.
                      Si esto no funciona hago un flasheo completo y pruebo si funciona el control remoto reemplazando el archivo remote.conf que me pasaste (también reemplazare el archivo Vendor_0001 del KeyLayout).
                      Muchas gracias

Hello Alianato. From the ROM of the tx9 pro, only probe the stock ROM of the official website of Tranix.
                      I have downloaded the publication in your post # 109, but still not probe it. I will try this weekend with your ROM ATV of the Vorke z6 Plus.
                      I'm going to try it first without deleting the bootloader, keeping the bootloader of the stock firmware of the Z69 Plus. If this does not work I do a full flash and test if the remote control works by replacing the remote.conf file that you passed me (I will also replace the file Vendor_0001 of the KeyLayout).
                      Thank you very much

Comment

Hi Alianato i view new version is avaible

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...875#post713875

could you make update please ?

Comment

yes, I will, it's just recently I've been a bit busy, hope to do it before the weekend

Comment

yes, I will, it's just recently I've been a bit busy, hope to do it before the weekend
                            no problem take your time thank you for your good help and work !

Comment

I had no time to test, this rom is based on tillaz87 v10.3, I used latest Tanix TX9 Pro firmware from 20180205 to update it

to get a nonATV version (flash with TWRP)

good luck

Comment

I had no time to test, this rom is based on tillaz87 v10.3, I used latest Tanix TX9 Pro firmware from 20180205 to update it

to get a nonATV version (flash with TWRP)

good luck
                                Tried this on Vorke Z6 Plus and everithing is OK, fast and working, except digital clock which is upsidedown and always shows "boot"

p.s.
                                playstore netflix app doesn't star
                                TV Remote works as expected
                                chromecast doesn't work for me
                                amazon video doesn't install from playstore
                                Last edited by bozinsky; 03-17-2018, 16:04.

Comment

Working...
                                X