Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My internet works great,(922x) all my boxes are wired. Must be a B922 problem

Comment

And it seems Beelink have a democratic problem with the report of bugs. My post in the official support forum, telling the same i put were, has deleted... Beelink Never again.

Comment

• ALVATECH
        ALVATECH commented
        Editing a comment
        I've heard people mention this before about posting about bugs and then things get deleted.

Is the original belink firmware already pre-rotated? Good news I didn't know.

Comment

Alfatech thanks for the firmware for the B922 there are things that are bothering: outwardly nothing is visible, but there are such crash records. Not found where to disable or fix?
        I solved all the problems, don't worry
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
        Last edited by dutch_; 08-07-2019, 03:42.

Comment

• ALVATECH
          ALVATECH commented
          Editing a comment
          It looks like it's regarding the SystemUI which I didn't modify the SystemUI at all this is still from stock. It could of been something interfered with it and made it crash, then it started to log it. I will take a look and see if there is anything I can do. If you could please PM me or I will, so I can get some more info from you.
          Thanks,

Alvatech

• ALVATECH
          ALVATECH commented
          Editing a comment
          Issue was Square Home Launcher needed permissions regarding Square Home Launcher gestures. Once you grant permissions everything works properly. Glad you took care of the issue you had.
          Thanks,

Alvatech

Originally posted by dutch_ View Post
        Alfatech thanks for the firmware for the B922 there are things that are bothering: outwardly nothing is visible, but there are such crash records. Not found where to disable or fix?
        Have you opened up , and compared the log text?
        Funny? ...Xiaomi is the Manufacturer ?
        Last edited by ClarkKent; 08-04-2019, 23:04. Reason: Xiaomi noted?!
        Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Originally posted by raruba View Post
          Thanks for verifying this info. Same here no issues with ethernet on SN:922X box.

Originally posted by damians View Post
          Is the original belink firmware already pre-rotated? Good news I didn't know.
          Yes, the box is rooted.

Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post

Xiaomi is the Manufacturer ?
          Yes, Beelink and other developers too use Xiaomi branding through out the ROM to help with WVL1 and other apps, no harm done to the box so it's okay.
          Thanks,

Alvatech

Comment

Yea, I wasn't immediately concerned with harm (Huawei?)... Just a point of interest.
            I figured it a future solution referencing: "backing" into your L1 licensing protocols.
            I anticipate like actions elsewhere.
            Maybe......by accident, we'll benefit from better less-Beta based Roms ?
            "Cus it Seems to me, that chip makers should... Cringe at the Crap SW laid upon their SOCs.
            By extention, their reputation . Think not?

Yes, Beelink and other developers too use Xiaomi branding through out the ROM to help with WVL1 and other apps, no harm done to the box so it's okay.
            Thanks,

Alvatech
            F/QUOTE]

Comment

ALVATECH What other box builders piggy back as above? Do tell?
              ...In What Capacity??

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post
                Yea, I wasn't immediately concerned with harm (Huawei?)... Just a point of interest.
                I figured it a future solution referencing: "backing" into your L1 licensing protocols.
                I anticipate like actions elsewhere.
                Maybe......by accident, we'll benefit from better less-Beta based Roms ?
                "Cus it Seems to me, that chip makers should... Cringe at the Crap SW laid upon their SOCs.
                By extention, their reputation . Think not?
                You're right it's mostly just for future proofing and hope to get WVL1 working properly on the GT-King soon. Also I do know Beelink has been adding this on all of their Netflix Certified boxes. But yes hopefully soon all these type of boxes will come out with WVL1 support and hopefully all the features that come with it will work too. One can only dream....
                Thanks,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by raruba View Post
                  No B922 problem - I got my box yesterday and Ethernet LAN is working perfectly, with nearly max speed about 92 MB/s off 100

Comment

Originally posted by tombraga View Post

No B922 problem - I got my box yesterday and Ethernet LAN is working perfectly, with nearly max speed about 92 MB/s off 100
                    IS not a B922 problem is a random problem that affect every box?s, the 922x also, has is reported in Bee link official forum:

http://www.bee-link.com/forum.php/fo...age%3D1&page=1

PS: the ethernet speed limit is 1000 and not 100.

Comment

Originally posted by ki69 View Post

IS not a B922 problem is a random problem that affect every box?s, the 922x also, has is reported in Bee link official forum:

http://www.bee-link.com/forum.php/fo...age%3D1&page=1

PS: the ethernet speed limit is 1000 and not 100.
                      I was not talking about max. Box speed but about the max speed of my connected Router.
                      So the ethernet works fine.
                      Don't make your personal problem to a general problem!

Comment

I was not talking about max. Box speed but about the max speed of my connected Router.
                        EZ T ....newbie?

Comment

Maybe you don?t undestand english and also spanish, our maybe don?t know how to count, because is not my personal problem, i post one topic with many users reporting the same problem with diferent types of boxs.

Even inCoreELEC forums users reporting problems with ethernet.

So if you don?t have a problem great! But if you can?t help, please leave to others that can help.

Comment

More 2 friends of mine got the box this days and also no issues with Ethernet.

And it's not you to tell me what I can write here.

Comment

Working...
                            X