Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GS-King X & GT-King Pro ALVATECH Android TV - ATV (9.0 Pie)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clarion99 View Post
    Hello Alvatech, firstly I would like to thank you for firmware, which I put into my new gt-king pro straight away. I would like to ask, if anyone here have issue with default remote, to be responsive only for about 2 meters, after that looks like bluetooth does not connect. How to solve it? Thank you
    This is not an issue with firmware but with range of receiver ...

also receiver is 2.4 Ghz not bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by maryann View Post

I loaded ALVATECH Android TV to an sd card & inserted it into the GT King Pro.
      When in the GT King home screen I long pressed on the power button, selected the option to boot from the sd card & it actually updated the box to the
      ALVATECH Android TV firmware.
      I thought it would just reboot into the ALVATECH Android TV like it had with the CoreELEC firmware previously ?

How can I set up the box so I can dual boot between the Beelink software & the ALVATECH Android TV or is that even possible ?
      I am sorry, I misunderstood. I didn't notice that you wanted to have Alvatech's OS running on the microSD card. I guess it would depend upon the bootloader if you can run Android externally.
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

I am sorry, I misunderstood. I didn't notice that you wanted to have Alvatech's OS running on the microSD card. I guess it would depend upon the bootloader if you can run Android externally.
        Well I suppose I can't go back to the Beelink software now.
        I have the Alvetech bootloader & Alvatech Android Tv loaded but the WI Fi is painfully slow & Ethernet doesn't work at all ?
        What can I do ?

Comment

Well I suppose I can't go back to the Beelink software now.
          I have the Alvetech bootloader & Alvatech Android Tv loaded but the WI Fi is painfully slow & Ethernet doesn't work at all ?
          What can I do ?
          Why do you think you can't go back to the stock firmware??
          MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Why do you think you can't go back to the stock firmware??
            Because I don't know how ?

Can I burn the Beelink GTKing_906_PO image to the sd card ?
            If so what card burner do I use & how do I get the software loaded to the GT King Pro ?

Any help would be appreciated.
            Thank you.

Comment

Because I don't know how ?

Can I burn the Beelink GTKing_906_PO image to the sd card ?
              If so what card burner do I use & how do I get the software loaded to the GT King Pro ?

Any help would be appreciated.
              Thank you.
              The easiest and best way is to use the USB Burning tool......... Do you have a PC?

Comment

The easiest and best way is to use the USB Burning tool......... Do you have a PC?
                Yes but all I have is a home made Usb Male to Male cable which I'm not sure even works.

EDIT: I've loaded ALVATECH Standard Android (9.0 Pie) by the Sd Card Method.
                My broadband speed is up to normal & I'm much happier with this software.
                I will try the USB Burning tool method when I get a chance but I've already spent to much time on this box today.
                I will now go & see if I still have a partner or is my suitcase packed ready by the door
                Thanks for your input.
                Last edited by maryann; 01-12-2020, 21:29.

Comment

I have a store-bought male to male USB cable, but I always use my homemade male to male USB cable it works much better.

Comment

Hi, I have a problem with the original remote control on this rom. When I hold the button with the microphone it opens the google assistant and I cannot use it for voice search on Youtube, Play Store or Chrome. The google assistant is already available by pressing and holding the home button. Is there any way to solve it?

Comment

Originally posted by clarion99 View Post
                      Hello Alvatech, firstly I would like to thank you for firmware, which I put into my new gt-king pro straight away. I would like to ask, if anyone here have issue with default remote, to be responsive only for about 2 meters, after that looks like bluetooth does not connect. How to solve it? Thank you
                      Please read the following posts, I put a link down below. Maybe adding a usb extension cable this might help.
                      Thank you,

Alvatech

Link:

Yes but all I have is a home made Usb Male to Male cable which I'm not sure even works.

EDIT: I've loaded ALVATECH Standard Android (9.0 Pie) by the Sd Card Method.
                      My broadband speed is up to normal & I'm much happier with this software.
                      I will try the USB Burning tool method when I get a chance but I've already spent to much time on this box today.
                      I will now go & see if I still have a partner or is my suitcase packed ready by the door
                      Thanks for your input.
                      Hello,
                      You can always go back to stock ROM at anytime same way you put this ROM on your box. If you like you can find tutorials online on how to flash these type of boxes with the USB Burning tool. Like clarkss12 said best way to flash this device is to use the USB Burning Tool with a USB male to male cable. I will be releasing hopefully soon some new ROM's based off of the latest available from Beelink. I just need to get the time to get them all organized and started. You can run dual boot running Android OS internally then running other OS on SD-Card but you'll have some homework for sure. Best to ask for help on CoreElec site for assistance once you got the ROM installed internally. Always make sure you match up your serial numbers up with the proper firmware. If not some things might not work properly for you such as Wifi / ethernet.
                      Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by KinDeDu View Post
                      Hi, I have a problem with the original remote control on this rom. When I hold the button with the microphone it opens the google assistant and I cannot use it for voice search on Youtube, Play Store or Chrome. The google assistant is already available by pressing and holding the home button. Is there any way to solve it?
                      I have the stock remote and tried what you had mentioned. I open up Play Store and at the top left corner I click mic icon and then hold mic button on remote and say something like for example: Xplore file manager and it shows me results and I can choose to pick it from Google play store or use other links for that search. Not sure why it's not working for you.I can do the same in chrome. of course these boxes sometimes act quirky, not perfect. But it worked for me.
                      Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Please read the following posts, I put a link down below. Maybe adding a usb extension cable this might help.
                        Thank you,

Alvatech

Link:

Hello,
                        You can always go back to stock ROM at anytime same way you put this ROM on your box. If you like you can find tutorials online on how to flash these type of boxes with the USB Burning tool. Like clarkss12 said best way to flash this device is to use the USB Burning Tool with a USB male to male cable. I will be releasing hopefully soon some new ROM's based off of the latest available from Beelink. I just need to get the time to get them all organized and started. You can run dual boot running Android OS internally then running other OS on SD-Card but you'll have some homework for sure. Best to ask for help on CoreElec site for assistance once you got the ROM installed internally. Always make sure you match up your serial numbers up with the proper firmware. If not some things might not work properly for you such as Wifi / ethernet.
                        Thank you,

Alvatech

I have the stock remote and tried what you had mentioned. I open up Play Store and at the top left corner I click mic icon and then hold mic button on remote and say something like for example: Xplore file manager and it shows me results and I can choose to pick it from Google play store or use other links for that search. Not sure why it's not working for you.I can do the same in chrome. of course these boxes sometimes act quirky, not perfect. But it worked for me.
                        Thank you,

Alvatech
                        Thanks for the reply. Anyway I tried to reset the google app and now it seems to work. Now he can give me the results in the apps. Maybe the app hadn't configured itself well. Anyway, I wanted to ask one last question. Is it possible to be able to remap the buttons of the remote control to make it do other actions?
                        It would be useful.

Comment

Originally posted by KinDeDu View Post

Thanks for the reply. Anyway I tried to reset the google app and now it seems to work. Now he can give me the results in the apps. Maybe the app hadn't configured itself well. Anyway, I wanted to ask one last question. Is it possible to be able to remap the buttons of the remote control to make it do other actions?
                          It would be useful.
                          Hello,
                          there is an app called button mapper, you can find in the Google Play Store. This will help you remap buttons.
                          Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Thankyou freak tab for all the help with my new Beelink GTKing PRO. I having problem with connection to my OLED 4K TV. Ive tried all the different roms available and they all work really well. But in my Droid Settings The screen resolution is greyed out and wont allow me to auto select the best Resolution or change the Colour Depth Settings. One Day I plugged it into my cheap dell pc monitor and unbelivable they worked. So it really has got me puzzled why this is happening
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	795310
                            So I managed to go back stock rom 0905 and this time I was able to access Screen resolution and colour depth settings.

So again i got me puzzled as to why with stockl rom 0960 and 0980 again these options in droid settings were again Greyed out again.even with Alvatech roms they are1080p setting even after I have changed it to the 4k 2160p setting..

Attached Files
                            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Hello,
                              Thank you,

Alvatech
                              Thanks Alvatech.
                              I like your Standard Android 9.0 Pie so I will stick with that for now but I look forward to any new Roms you might bring out.
                              Thank you for your great work

Comment

Hi, this is the first time in this forum. A few days ago I received a beelink gt king pro ordered by gearbest at a discounted price. Yesterday surfing the internet I found this forum that talked about finding various custom roms and this is the first one I came across. I installed this rom is fast and customizable. A problem that I encountered and that recognizes the right mouse button as a back button. Using it on chrome I can't open the contextual menu while connecting it to my android tablet always on chrome it opens the contextual menu. I tried to find out if there was a way to change how android recognizes the right button but I have found no way to do it. I think it's integrated into the Android system and normally you can't change it with root. It would be nice if it could be solved. Otherwise it seems to be fine. Thanks for this fantastic rom

Comment

Working...
                                X