Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GS-King X & GT-King Pro ALVATECH Android TV - ATV (9.0 Pie)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is CEC issue resolved in this ROM?

Comment

Originally posted by zyousuf View Post
      Is CEC issue resolved in this ROM?
      Hello,
      not sure what you mean. But I haven't messed with any CEC features. So the way it acts in factory ROM is the same way it acts in this one.
      Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Hello,
        not sure what you mean. But I haven't messed with any CEC features. So the way it acts in factory ROM is the same way it acts in this one.
        Thank you,

Alvatech
        There is a problem in GTC King Pro's stock rom. When I switch on tv there is no picture until I restart the box.
        Rom version is 907P0.
        Last edited by zyousuf; 01-03-2020, 21:19.

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Hello,
          Yes you can update the apps without any issues, worst case scenario you would just need to uninstall previous version if for some reason it doesn't update properly. But you shouldn't have to re-flash box just to get apps updated.
          Thank you,

Alvatech
          Thank you very much ALVATECH

Comment

Hello, can I use this version also for SN:SA9HHQCG***** ? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by alxwmder View Post
              Hello, can I use this version also for SN:SA9HHQCG***** ? Thanks.
              Hello,
              yes you can use the C92X version for your box. I also hope to release some updates soon with the newer version of firmware's.
              Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hi Everybody

I have just bought my new GT King Pro C92X and I found out that by connecting my second external hard drive, the WiFi disconnect from modem and by removing hard drives again connect to WiFi. It driving me CRAZY. Could anyone please HELP Me. ALVATECH please help

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzuri View Post
                  Hi Everybody

I have just bought my new GT King Pro C92X and I found out that by connecting my second external hard drive, the WiFi disconnect from modem and by removing hard drives again connect to WiFi. It driving me CRAZY. Could anyone please HELP Me. ALVATECH please help
                  Most likely the device then doesn't have enough power for 2 hard-drives and the wifi.

Comment

Can this Rom be dual booted from an SD card like you can with Coreelec ?
                    Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by maryann View Post
                      Thanks.
                      Yes.
                      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Most likely the device then doesn't have enough power for 2 hard-drives and the wifi.

Thank you for responding

so you think there is something wrong with DC Adapter. should I change it? Can I use another DC Adapter with 5 A Outlet for solving the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

Yes.
                          Thanks.
                          I'll give it a try.

Comment

Hello Alvatech, firstly I would like to thank you for firmware, which I put into my new gt-king pro straight away. I would like to ask, if anyone here have issue with default remote, to be responsive only for about 2 meters, after that looks like bluetooth does not connect. How to solve it? Thank you

Comment

Thanks.
                              I loaded ALVATECH Android TV to an sd card & inserted it into the GT King Pro.
                              When in the GT King home screen I long pressed on the power button, selected the option to boot from the sd card & it actually updated the box to the
                              ALVATECH Android TV firmware.
                              I thought it would just reboot into the ALVATECH Android TV like it had with the CoreELEC firmware previously ?

How can I set up the box so I can dual boot between the Beelink software & the ALVATECH Android TV or is that even possible ?

Comment

I loaded ALVATECH Android TV to an sd card & inserted it into the GT King Pro.
                                When in the GT King home screen I long pressed on the power button, selected the option to boot from the sd card & it actually updated the box to the
                                ALVATECH Android TV firmware.
                                I thought it would just reboot into the ALVATECH Android TV like it had with the CoreELEC firmware previously ?

How can I set up the box so I can dual boot between the Beelink software & the ALVATECH Android TV or is that even possible ?

This more than replaces the beelink android, no need to go back to stock, u can dual boot android or Linux from SD

As far as i know android has to run from internal not SD

ALVATECH Just installed without any issues ... remote and VA works

Thanks !

Comment

Working...
                                X