Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great work Superceleron, the rom is very good, thanks! Everything went smooth for me on Gt1, no crashing or google account issues. I went from V8b > ATV version via sdcard, erase bootloader unticked, Wifi install. Upgrade went fine, I didn't get the potential english keyboard problem with wifi setup that was mentioned in 1st post. I then continued the setup wizard and everything has worked fine since. Tv App repo has never crashed for me or caused any problem.

The only thing that I noticed is that I cant find/get into the important menu settings in Adaway for whitelisting/blacklisting, add sources, etc. There is no settings option in the red /orange menu bar at the top anymore, it only says Adaway in top left and the rest of the menu bar is blank (on non atv version setting change options appear in top right of this menu bar.) I'm not sure if this is related to the rom, or if adaway just doesn't work properly in androidtv? I tried clicking the settings/menu button on the remote, but that does nothing either. Can anyone tell me if there is another way to access the settings?

Comment

Hello I can't update my box from usb burning tool. Is here any other way for me to update? I am on version Scv8-fix.

Comment

Originally posted by dannykarstens80 View Post
        Hello I can't update my box from usb burning tool. Is here any other way for me to update? I am on version Scv8-fix.
        Use the burn card maker option. I drafted some instructions here.

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/amlogic-based-tv-players/s912/others-aml-s912/firmware-roms-tools-by/611261-rom-beelink-gt1-alfawise-s92-superceleron-v8b-rom/page33
        R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

have reset the device 5x and installed the rom 2x at usb burning tool--> no chance to set it up via google. error "google play service has stopped...."

Comment

well i will upload in 2 or 3h 3 test roms for the ones that have problems...
            And i think i found the problem of my kernel and this framework.. i hope...

Comment

Hello sc and thank you for your work I just installed the v9 and after a few minutes of use the box freezes and nothing more happens. I am obliged to unplug the power supply.

Comment

hmm that is new!

Comment

I have stock rom on beelink gt1 32Gb. Please how can i install with sd card? I realy want this rom

Comment

Originally posted by killer0692 View Post
                    I have stock rom on beelink gt1 32Gb. Please how can i install with sd card? I realy want this rom
                    Look 5 posts above.
                    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by ceth View Post
                      have reset the device 5x and installed the rom 2x at usb burning tool--> no chance to set it up via google. error "google play service has stopped...."
                      Same problem at me...

Comment

Sry but i dont understand...
                        i have to install twrp?
                        after i just have to flash?

Comment

Hello!
                          1. Where can I remove the youtube videos and SC sugestions (HBO...)?
                          2. How can I put permanently my app's and widgets in the main screen ??

Comment

For those with problems with google services, use wifi for wizard setup (at least unplug ethernet during language selection).

About my no-working-file-server, i´ve discovered that when google services didn´t work (when at the first rom installation I had ethernet conection), samba worked perfectly,... but with google account signed, no samba...

Comment

Thank you for the help now it works perfectly.

Comment

Danny how do you install?

Comment

Working...
                                X