This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
    it should work 100% ok, well for me it works 100% so its hard to tell since theirs a "billion" routers/chips combination out there.
    But try enabling "legacy dhcp" in developer options!
    Ok thks will try it out..

Comment

Yes that dont work because droidTV blocks it
      press the blue button in the remote it should show it and to close all app simple press the menu button, or use the app that is in the rom!
      Hi,
      I have Beelink GT1 2/16GB A912 and remote without color buttons.
      How close applications in use in my case?

Where I can change the setting to turn off the device after press power button.
      Currently, when I press the power, Beelink enters sleep mode.

Btw. HDMI PassTrough in FTMC works very well.
      Last edited by meriox; 03-03-2017, 09:17.

Comment

Try long-pressing the remote's power button for shutdown menu.

Comment

Originally posted by juancabu93 View Post
          Can it be that quasar (kodi addon) does not work with the V9 (NOT A) of this rom? Android TV works under x64 architecture?
          Bro thats not gona work You need to install the ARM version. NO ERRORS always works. just turn OFFFFFFF auto update for it or else it will always update with the windows version. for the best playback set the buffer to 100; and that bad boy will work perfectly.

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by meriox View Post

Hi,
            I have Beelink GT1 2/16GB A912 and remote without color buttons.
            How close applications in use in my case?

Where I can change the setting to turn off the device after press power button.
            Currently, when I press the power, Beelink enters sleep mode.

Btw. HDMI PassTrough in FTMC works very well.
            1º You cant... not enough buttons...
            2º do as RISCy Dude says

Comment

1º You cant... not enough buttons...
              Ok, how can I do this without use of a button on the remote control?
              It is possible to configure other button on a long press?

I found the problem. When FTMC is enabled HDMI pass through and during video playback volume turn down with the speaker emits a strange sound. Like a buzz.
              Last edited by meriox; 03-04-2017, 13:00.

Comment

Hi .. there is a problem..it looks just youtube videos and google games (only 2 games in the room) on the screen ..no google movie ,google music and google store... all options are checked in the settings ... what is the reason for this ... sorry for the bad english .. thanks ..

Comment

I have à question. I cant remote youtube with youtube phone app?

Comment

superceleron I sent you a couple of messages with a firmware suggestion, but I worry that you might have missed them. Kindly check your inbox

Comment

Hmm, i have lots of pm's to read.... with time i will read it!

Comment

Originally posted by captaincav View Post

Impossible for me to disable the virtual keyboard on the screen I followed the procedure described in the video and the keyboard and always present. I do "settings (white) / languages ​​and input / current keyboard / select keyboards / virtual keyboard remote / I validate by doing return / j open my web browser (opera) and I always have my keyboard al screen I Test a can all for several days and I still have this keyboard I really do not see how to do or there is something that escapes me
                        https://youtu.be/qtmMnUP2EUc
                        Yeah, I have the same problem. I think it has to do with the extra "leanback keyboard." When I try to disable the "Android Keyboard (AOSP) it appears to enable/switch over to the leanback keyboard and vice versa. Even if I try to disable them both and they both appear greyed out, it appears that one always stays enabled.

superceleron, is there a way that I can delete the extra leanback keyboard entirely from the system? I'm thinking that it would properly disable once I get rid of the extra keyboard as I'm able to disable the virtual keyboard (via the method above) on Magendanz's ATV rom for my S905X box. The difference appears to be that he only includes the AOSP keyboard and it disables fine via Languages and Input. Anyways, not a big deal, the SCV9A rom has been rock solid and awesome! I'm just curious if I could somehow delete the 2nd virtual keyboard.
                        Last edited by datcid; 03-05-2017, 03:54.

Comment

Yes you can delete it... enable root and its in /system/app delete the "LeanbackIme" folder, reboot to recovery and wipe cache and dalvik/cache and reboot and there you go!
                          Last edited by superceleron; 03-05-2017, 15:13.

Comment

The DroidLogic system control that Amlogic put into their SDK doesn't allow substitution of the AOSP keyboard, which is a problem for the LeanbackIME. It also causes some focus issues. Eventually, we need to extricate this code from the Amlogic framework, then you'll have more of the stock Android TV experience.

Truth be told, though, I kind of prefer the AOSP keyboard, so I haven't made that a priority.

Comment

Superceleron, how can I move widgets from the apps to games or vice versa?

Comment

Yes you can delete it... enable root and its in /system/app delete the "LeanbackIme" folder, reboot to recovery and wife cache and dalvik/cache and reboot and there you go!
                                Thanks, but I guess my theory was wrong as it didn't end up working as expected. Leanback keyboard is gone, but AOSP keyboard is still active with no apparent way to deactivate. The toggle switch is greyed out in the enabled position and clicking on it has no effect. In re-watching your video link, I realize now that I had missed a key feature that apparently needs to be disabled. In the the video link that you provided for disabling the keyboard, there is a "Hardware: Show Input Method" toggle switch above the AOSP keyboard option in language and input setting. I don't see this switch when I look in the same settings area of your rom. I went back and looked at Magendanz's ATV rom and it seems that this was how I was able to completely disable the virtual keyboard on that rom.
                                Last edited by datcid; 03-06-2017, 05:02.

Comment

Working...
                                X