This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dovento View Post
    Hello Supercelerom, your [ROM] also works on the Beelink GT1 2GB + 32GB version?

thank you !

Works like a charm. My GT1 is the 2GB / 32GB model. It required the A912 - AP6255 rom version.

Comment

Superceleron, recently plugged the old joystick into the usb and it does not work. The joystick I tried to connect to two different tablets and it worked fine. Where could be the problem?

Comment

Hello Super,
        You did a super job!
        I'm very grateful for all the creators of firmwares and helpers of ppl with less software knowledge.
        I learned here how to update tv boxes with SD card or OTA or USB Burning Tool.
        I did flash my GT1 with your firmware today and i like it very much.
        Butttt... i did it because i was and still am very angry on WiFi speed, it's maximum 2Mb/s for DL and around 100kb/s for UL and the router is at 6 meters far of tv box. The internet is 100Mb/s speed here. I bought the GT1 1 month ago and i did all the updates what i found here or Beelink site, but nothing changed. I did flash today with your firmware with the hope something will be changed, but bad luck!
        Any solutions to solve my Wi|Fi problems, please? I can use Youtube with resolution maximum 720, for more come loading problems. Kodi is almost useless, few movies or tv channels work, most of them have again loading problems.
        Thanks for your super firmware!

Comment

Originally posted by NextTime View Post
          Hello Super,
          You did a super job!
          I'm very grateful for all the creators of firmwares and helpers of ppl with less software knowledge.
          I learned here how to update tv boxes with SD card or OTA or USB Burning Tool.
          I did flash my GT1 with your firmware today and i like it very much.
          Butttt... i did it because i was and still am very angry on WiFi speed, it's maximum 2Mb/s for DL and around 100kb/s for UL and the router is at 6 meters far of tv box. The internet is 100Mb/s speed here. I bought the GT1 1 month ago and i did all the updates what i found here or Beelink site, but nothing changed. I did flash today with your firmware with the hope something will be changed, but bad luck!
          Any solutions to solve my Wi|Fi problems, please? I can use Youtube with resolution maximum 720, for more come loading problems. Kodi is almost useless, few movies or tv channels work, most of them have again loading problems.
          Thanks for your super firmware!
          This boxes wifi is bad and no rom going to help it... you may need to mod it.... adding a external antenna!
          But that its up to you!
          Last edited by superceleron; 04-28-2017, 03:23.

Comment

Ok I did 2 boxes now so heres the cheapo fix for wifi alf with Bullet type wifi.
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Hi Superceleron,

Thanks for the great rom! Everything is work great on my Beelink GT1 except the "Home" button on the remote doesn't work. Do you know how to fix the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Kuo View Post
                Hi Superceleron,

Thanks for the great rom! Everything is work great on my Beelink GT1 except the "Home" button on the remote doesn't work. Do you know how to fix the problem?
                You need to finish the 1ยบ boot setup or else home button will never work....

Comment

Is somebody try to use the ps3 controller?
                  Does it work?

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

You need to finish the 1ยบ boot setup or else home button will never work....
                    Thanks! It works. By the way, the ethernet mac address seems hardcoded. I have two boxes flashed the same rom and I see they got the same ethernet mac address "00:15:18:01:81:31". How to change the mac address and build a new customized rom?

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                      Ok I did 2 boxes now so heres the cheapo fix for wifi alf with Bullet type wifi.
                      ???

Comment

Hi,

thanks for you great roms.
                        I have one question in version v8c was a mircast reciever app installed and worked fine on my a912
                        I installed this version and it works like a charm but i cant find a alternative to mirror my phone.
                        The firefly app is only usefull for videos/pictures/music

The reciever was nice because i had a alternative to the cast feature.

Comment

Originally posted by bugmenot2 View Post
                          Hi,

thanks for you great roms.
                          I have one question in version v8c was a mircast reciever app installed and worked fine on my a912
                          I installed this version and it works like a charm but i cant find a alternative to mirror my phone.
                          The firefly app is only usefull for videos/pictures/music

The reciever was nice because i had a alternative to the cast feature.
                          Yes i removed it, since it was only working in N wifi networks!
                          You can grab it from stock rom!

Comment

Hello friends.. Now my play store don't show the thumbnails.. No images at all... .. Anyone with the same problem?
                            Thanks ​

Comment

Originally posted by meriox View Post
                              Superceleron, recently plugged the old joystick into the usb and it does not work. The joystick I tried to connect to two different tablets and it worked fine. Where could be the problem?
                              I have the same issue, 2 different USB gamepad and no one is working. Any idea ?

Comment

Originally posted by Protozoeus View Post

I have the same issue, 2 different USB gamepad and no one is working. Any idea ?
                                Missing drivers.....

Comment

Working...
                                X