Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROMs (Android 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

delete

system/lib/libsupol.so

system/bin/.ext

system/xbin/daemonsu
    system/xbin/su
    system/xbin/supolicy

*snip*
    Great, thank you very much for the quick reply. I'll try it.

Comment

Hi,
      Is it compatible with my device?
      my device: Beelink GT1 Ultimate
      Amlogic S912 Cpu/3G Ram DDR4/32GB Rom
      S/N: AX12GSKF40756 32G
      Build version: 7.1.2/NHG47L/20170819

Comment

Originally posted by ilkertr View Post
        Hi,
        Is it compatible with my device?
        my device: Beelink GT1 Ultimate
        Amlogic S912 Cpu/3G Ram DDR4/32GB Rom
        S/N: AX12GSKF40756 32G
        Build version: 7.1.2/NHG47L/20170819
        Yes worked on my Ultimate AX12....

Comment

Hi I installed GT1_V0321_Stock-20170730.img on my GT1 ultimate and work perfectly, How to install Nexus_q201_Stock_NHG47L-20170825.img UPDATE?? i' have root and TWRP recovery, I can install Nexus_q201_TVStock_NHG47L-ota-20170825.zip??

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            I recommend you install the .img file with USB Burning Tool. (The link to instructions is in the OP.) If you don't have a male-to-male Type A USB cable, you can install the .zip update in TWRP Recovery. Just type "reboot recovery" in Terminal, then in TWRP do a Wipe (Factory Reset) and Install the .zip file (don't unpack it!) from an SD card or USB flash drive.

Originally posted by jfive74 View Post
          Thanks. I did as i would my phone and flashed latest supersu in twrp. . Few things ive noticed, system sees the micro usb card inserted and with system explorer i can access files but using root explorer or solid explorer it see but wont connect. Checked all permission, etc. Lots of stuttering when using airmouse. Can't use remoteIME app to control device.
          It seems that in build.prop if you uncomment this line and reboot the sdcard will be available to all Apps

#persist.fw.force_adoptable=true

I did it and ES Explorer can now find my sdcard and whatever data is there it should work with other apps I am sure.

Comment

Originally posted by tht View Post

It seems that in build.prop if you uncomment this line and reboot the sdcard will be available to all Apps

I did it and ES Explorer can now find my sdcard and whatever data is there it should work with other apps I am sure.
            the typical custom sh*t they add...

Comment

friends good morning, last night install this rom in the nano stock version, on my tv box ms8 pro and found the following errore:
              -The wifi connection is unstable, connects and disconnects and is very weak.
              -Ethernet connection, not working.
              -The screen is opaque, has little brightness.
              - at the moment you start the rom, try to perform a factory reset through the recovery twrp, but when pressing the reset button and connect it to the power source this did not start and through the terminal application started but did not step the title imegen gave no options.
              the status bar does not appear and you can not find it to activate it.
              these are some errors that I found while I configured it, still not installed apk would not know its operation. Thank you

Comment

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, Ethernet is definitely not working on the M8S Pro, and without it we see that these boxes have crappy WiFi reception. It works, but the antennas are crap and it's not reliable unless you're very close to your router.

On non-ATV builds the status bar is made visible by dragging it down, just as the navigation bar shows by dragging it up. That's just a design decision they made, and I hope they'll reconsider it. I can't reproduce any problem with screen opacity or brightness, and holding the reset button does work if you're patient. See the "known issues" section in the original post for details.

In their defense, it is just a beta release and you're installing it on a device they hadn't intended. I'm willing to cut them some slack and hope the final release addresses many of these issues.

OK MEGENDANZ, I just hope that after your ingenuity and dedication make this a good rom for the pro ms8, what I think in favor of this rom in the time that manipulates it is that I do not get frozen in the initial image of nexu, thank you for your contribution to the cause

Comment

why this rom is totaly unstable on my A912 GT1? I installed it per sdcard and formated the system... I installed the rom now 4 times.
                every app crashs after a few minutes.
                kodi runs 2 mins, then app crash. teamviewer runs a few mins, app crash, smb server runs a few mins, app crash....

only for me, nobody have this probs too?

Comment

Love this rom on the Beelink GT1 Ultimate. One question though... any idea why the keyboard freezes when I try to input a repo source Kodi 17.4 File Manager or in SPMC 17 alpha? It happens with the virtual keyboard and my mx3 air mouse. I can get a couple of letters in then it freezes and I have to kill the app....thx

I spoke too soon... Chrome crashes, Google crashes, can't install kodi or spmc, random reboots... Time to remove it and try something else :-(
                  Last edited by brianasmith24; 09-19-2017, 03:43.

Comment

any workaround to update gt1 without pc / non-usb-burning-tool method? new kid on the block... :-o

Comment

Guest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You can enter TWRP by typing "reboot recovery" in Terminal, then click Install, select Source, then pick your OTA update (.zip file). Finally, do a Wipe (factory reset) and then reboot to system.

thx Magendanz, still stuck on stock a6.0, gt1_3-something... :-(

Comment

Guest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oh, you can't upgrade from Marshmallow to Nougat with an OTA update, since it changes the partitioning scheme. You'll need to use a burn package (.img file) with either USB Burning Tool or BootcardMaker.

i know, i know, but then i must buy a win pc as well... :-o

Comment

Guest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      There's Boot Camp, PC emulators...or you could just borrow someone's laptop.

Originally posted by tht View Post

Txs worked for me, USB and SD working now

Comment

Has anyone installed it to Alfawise S92?

Any issues?

Comment

Guest commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes, I built it on the Alfawise S92. The hardware is identical to the standard Beelink GT1.
                    Working...
                    X