Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WARNING, NEWS, and ROM - New model UG802 different wifi!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doc09 View Post
    hello everyone and hello Finless!
    I know that it's from a long time ago but I would really need this ROM you kindly made for clone people. It's the only way I can get my wifi to work once again... the link is dead and I can't seem to find it anywhere. thanks in advance for all the work you have done
    Hello, doc09!
    If you need firmware from Finless, here is the link to it, I uploaded the firmware to another store.

Comment

clone ug802

Originally posted by Finless View Post
      Thanks to Ken and his DUMP I made a stock ROM for you clone guys.

This is not rooted or anything. Just a stock ROM for you.

ROM DOWNLOAD -> CLONE UG802 Stock ROM (228 megs)

Bob
      Hello. link does not work ... There is a working link to the firmware?
      Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
        Thanks to Ken and his DUMP I made a stock ROM for you clone guys.

This is not rooted or anything. Just a stock ROM for you.

ROM DOWNLOAD -> CLONE UG802 Stock ROM (228 megs)

Bob
        Hello! Please, upload this firmware to another store. This link is broken

Comment

I have this minipc: http://www.iconbit.com/products/107960/
          This is a clone of UG802 v2 (with reset button)/
          I flashed my device with last allminipc.com ROM and did that hardware mod: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post106406
          But now i have unstable WiFi connection (0.1-10Mbit/s).
          So, I need help: please tell me how can I change resolution to 1080p in stock firmware (stock firmware shows stable and fast connection, but bad resolution=1280*672)?

Comment

Thank you people! I managed to revive my mini pc labeled T002 V2 20121207. I used the firmware that was posted the first time by the user Mtype101 (post 218) and everything works perfectly. I just have one question: is there a way to make this work at HD Ready resolution (1366x768). Sorry for the bad English!

Comment

Originally posted by etna0815;a s have found the difference at wifi connection on UG802 V2 clone boards (MiniTV SW601...)

There is an aditional MOSFET (blue) that controls the power supply of the wifi module. After adding a solder blob that bridge this MOSFET wifi works with UG802 Stock and other V1 kernels.

[ATTACH=CONFIG
              3665[/ATTACH]

For all user that have flashing problems try other Loader. At my board only 1.11 and 1.28 works.
              Can you explain better what have you done?
              What pins did you solder together?
              Thank you

Comment

Hey guys,

I have a MK809 with PCB labeled with T002 V2 20121207 but it has an RTL8188ETV wifi chip. Which ROM is suitable to me?

Thanks in advance.
                Plasma: Panasonic TX-55ST60E
                HTPC: LC-Power 1320mi :: Sapphire PURE WHITE Fusion E350 :: 4GB DDR3 :: SSD Corsair Nova 2 [SO] :: 4TB [Storage] || Android PC: Minix X5