Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WARNING, NEWS, and ROM - New model UG802 different wifi!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tnx for custom rom i love it thst what i was looking for i did flash it but 2 punguins on boot so i took finless 1.8 karnel and flash it again and its work perfect wifi work very good.

Comment

Please tell me wich model is
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20131208_163325.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	215.0 KB
ID:	431520Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20131208_163307.jpg
Size:	192.5 KB
ID:	431519Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20131208_163325.jpg
Size:	215.0 KB
ID:	431520Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20131208_163307.jpg
Size:	192.5 KB
ID:	431519

Comment

Check if there is the "MiniTV Box SW601" marking. On your picture it is hided by the heatsink. But the rest looks like UG802 V2. (Reset Button, ATxxxx SecureROM)

Comment

Help me!
          I have the same device as in the photo post 76. I need firmware for it.

Comment

Ug802 v2

Nothing on the forums seemed to work for me since updating to finless any version I lost wifi. Mines a ug802 v2 with mk809 branded case.

i have message my supplier and have now revived my dead wifi back to how it was when I got it. Using the official firmware supplier sent.

if anyone would like this firmware to try and revive there v2 please let me know and I'll upload it.

Also Bob you do a great job.

When I upload the fw Bob can you have a look at it an work your magic on it.

thanks mtype101

Comment

Download

UG802 V2 Only Realtek Wifi Module Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by Mtype101 View Post
                https://anonfiles.com/file/6272f3991...7498cb9813fa93

Mtype101, you are a magician!!!
                Wi-Fi in my device MK809 works!
                Note: on PCB written T002 V2 20121207
                See: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...ll=1#post49058

All thank!

Comment

No Probs

You are Very Welcome Glad it works

Originally posted by Sergo View Post
                  Mtype101, you are a magician!!!
                  Wi-Fi in my device MK809 works!
                  Note: on PCB written T002 V2 20121207
                  See: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...ll=1#post49058

All thank!

Comment

If someone will need permanent link to this firmware, here it is:

Originally posted by Mtype101 View Post
                    You are Very Welcome Glad it works

Comment

MK809 - ug802 Clone - No Wifi in any rom apart from stock.

All finless versions even 1.7 and 1.5 no wifiHowever New UG802 NEOMODE CUSTOM ROM ANDROID 4.2.2 VERSION 1.0 works perfectly but does sometimes slow down in gui.Would the stock kernel neo has used (from the rk800 iii I believe) work to fix the wifi on the finless roms?

Comment

T002 V2 20121207

I have an RK3066 device. The PCB has written T002 V2 20121207. In fact it looks exactly like this: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...ll=1#post49058

On the external case it has written:
                        Dual Core CortexA9
                        RK3066 for Android 4.1

Could you please help me to identify this device?
                        I dumped the original firmware by using dd, but I'm not sure it this is the right way
                        Which ROM can I flash?

thanks!!
                        Last edited by azunino; 01-29-2014, 02:46.

Comment

I have UG802 v2 realtek
                          In firmware 20131122
                          Mtype101
                          Download

Wifi workvery well, but any video goes in spurts as if to + -5-10 fps on the eye. Myeyes hurt after viewing later. Any video though 480p, though 720p. CPUfrequency 1400.Antutuabout 7200-7250
                          I trieddifferent players: MX, Bsplayer, QQ, VLC, native. Played around with thesettings of the hardware / software - equally bad, but a program worse. Verywell seen when you run some kind of film, for example screensaver disney in thebeginning with clouds or 20th century Fox.
                          On allother firmware, even with the frequency of 1200, the video is fine, but thereis no Wi-Fi. That you can think of?
                          Can thefirmware with WiFi using Flash Tool to flash some partition (the kernel)tochange something? And then перепрошиваю only kernel with 1200 frequency from other firmware,and the frequency after reload not changed, as was 1400, and it remains so.
                          Or cansomehow clone the driver from this firmware with WiFi to any other? Idon't understand much about. Advise please.

sorry for English

Comment

Originally posted by azunino View Post
                            I have an RK3066 device. The PCB has written T002 V2 20121207. In fact it looks exactly like this: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...ll=1#post49058

On the external case it has written:
                            Dual Core CortexA9
                            RK3066 for Android 4.1

Could you please help me to identify this device?
                            I dumped the original firmware by using dd, but I'm not sure it this is the right way
                            Which ROM can I flash?

thanks!!
                            Hello. Here is the link: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/8f45ea5...roid%204.2.rar
                            I have the same device.

Comment

Originally posted by Sergo View Post
                              Hello. Here is the link: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/8f45ea5...roid%204.2.rar
                              I have the same device.
                              I have this firmware, I wrote about the problems with the video, on the other firmware problems with video no, but no wifi.

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                                Thanks to Ken and his DUMP I made a stock ROM for you clone guys.

This is not rooted or anything. Just a stock ROM for you.

ROM DOWNLOAD -> CLONE UG802 Stock ROM (228 megs)

Bob
                                hello everyone and hello Finless!
                                I know that it's from a long time ago but I would really need this ROM you kindly made for clone people. It's the only way I can get my wifi to work once again... the link is dead and I can't seem to find it anywhere. thanks in advance for all the work you have done

Comment

Working...
                                X