Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(NEW JUST RELEASED) Ultra HiDef Plus4 2MP/5MP 1080P Multi-Media Super ROM AP6210 Wicked Video Resolution Quality (See Photos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(NEW JUST RELEASED) Ultra HiDef Plus4 2MP/5MP 1080P Multi-Media Super ROM AP6210 Wicked Video Resolution Quality (See Photos)

The above "TOP" photo is from the old "Ultra HiDef" ROM build, which gave you guys a higher enhanced video resolution quality ... NOW COMPARE WITH THE "BOTTOM" photo of the NEW "Ultra HiDef Plus4 Multi-Super ROM" and see the difference ...!

Better yet, install one of the 2MP/5MP ROM builds below on your CR11S or CS968 Ap6210 devices, "Experience and SEE the Difference" ...!

In this above photo is the NEW "Ultra HiDef Plus4 Multi-Media Super ROM" .... The above bottom photo has been ENHANCED slightly above the top photo, even Stevie Wonder can see the difference ...

(Taking You To Another Dimension In Video Resolution Quality)

"Enhanced Picture Pixel Crystal Clear Video Playback {"Beyond XBMC READY"}
    "{
    HDMI 720P-1080P FUII HD 3D} CR11S ONLY 3D READY}"
    "*{Up to 2160P,Resolution 3840*2160} CR11S ONLY 4K READY}"

"Tunko VPN READY, HW Video Decoder READY (No Lag), LibMediaSo READY"
    (Taking You To Another Dimension And A Higher Level In Video Resolution Quality)

*please note: the above features of the CR11S are factory built IN, not so with the CS968 to the best of my knowledge ... This doesn't mean you cannot play 3D or 4K video playback with the CS968 (My Point Is Factory Built In Features) ...

ROM Description:

CR11S/CS968 2MP/5MP 1080p Ultra-HiDef-Plus4 (Beyond XBMC READY), again gives you the ultimate in MAX video resolution quality and this time with UFO light speed FAST ... New added widget features, the (NewsQuical) widget is now built IN, that gives you the options to scroll the latest News, technology, sports as it happens in now time automatically, plus 10 other choices and more (See Photos) ...

The "Fancy widget weather app" is now built IN, that gives you beauty and a upscale look to your home screen (See Photos) and the Android Weather widget is also built IN too ...

The main features in the new ROM builds are Speed, Added Widgets And The Highest Video Resolution Quality Video Playback, enjoy ...

Downloads Are HERE:

*You can get the 2MP ROM build HERE http://www.sendspace.com/file/0jm34c ...

*You can get the 5MP ROM build HERE http://www.sendspace.com/file/skh5hh ...

*A Big Thanks To My Main Man vodanhdaisu And The Chinese Developer, Who Made The New ROM Builds So AWESOME, Truly The Best CR11S And CS968 ROM Builds Ever ...

Live Wallpaper (Space Colony), The CBS TV Series "Dome" Coming Soon
    You can get the "Dome Space Colony" live wallpaper hook up HERE FREE$$$ https://plus.google.com/communities/...artnerid=gplp0 .... Looks Awesome on Your Giant Android TV Screen ...!

You can get the "Night City Live HD Wallpaper" Free$$$ hook up, just follow the above link, also you will find lots of Android TV apps ...
    Looks Awesome on Your Giant Android TV Screen ...!

*NEW UPDATED Android TV Sports Apps NFL, NBA And MLS (Soccer) Will Be Posted Later Today HERE
    https://plus.google.com/communities/...artnerid=gplp0 ...

NEW 8 Seconds Infomercial Flash Card Now In The "Ultra HiDef Plus4 Multi-Media Super ROMs 2MP/5MP Versions" {Google Android/Nexus TV Forum)

In other words, the CloudnetGO boot screen has been removed from The 2MP/5MP ROMs start screen and replaced with the 8 seconds {Google Android/Nexus TV Forum Flash Card}infomercial ....
    Last edited by Tech1; 03-30-2014, 16:05.

Hi Tech1

Can you make in your post tricks like "before" mod and "after" to we can see the differences in Cristal Clear Ultra High Def Rom's.
    Thanks

Comment

Hey Tech,

Woudn't it be better and more readable if you started doing version numbers.
      My head starts to hurt trying to discern al the hyperboles from each other.

Plus, sometime soon your going to run out of them (hyperboles). You've used them all up.

Comment

Originally posted by milenko79 View Post

Plus, sometime soon your going to run out of them (hyperboles).

His Rom's for me looks like outdated we now need 3D or 4K Rom release.

Comment

Originally posted by Adainair View Post

His Rom's for me looks like outdated we now need 3D or 4K Rom release.

No, you are wrong, you can clearly see on the 827x465 screenshots that techs roms have magical "4k like quality" on 1080p and 720p screens. It's like the rom makes it so your tv has more pysical pixels.

I'm sorry for trolling tech, I really appreciate your work and also like your google+ community, it's just that al your hyperboles make stuff unreadable, it's unneccesary and confusing and detracts from what you are doing.

Comment

No, you are wrong, you can clearly see on the 827x465 screenshots that techs roms have magical "4k like quality" on 1080p and 720p screens. It's like the rom makes it so your tv has more pysical pixels.
            Sorry Milenko79 but i do not see anything spectacular in his screenshots can you give me stock screenshot and Ultra HiDef plus4 screenshots to i can compare otherwise is useless, different walppapers giving different results same worth for resolution.
            Guys sorry but did you search help from experts in this area (pixel,resolution) to hear what they thinks about this, cu'z this looks funny to me.
            I will upload my screenshots soon with stock firmware.

Last edited by Adainair; 03-28-2014, 13:23. Reason: Added pics

Comment

Sorry Milenko79 but i do not see anything spectacular in his screenshots can you give me stock screenshot and Ultra HiDef plus4 screenshots to i can compare otherwise is useless, different walppapers giving different results same worth for resolution.
              Guys sorry but did you search help from experts in this area (pixel,resolution) to hear what they thinks about this, cu'z this looks funny to me.
              Maybe you should read my posts again, they're full of sarcasm, I guess you missed it, even though I apologized to tech for trolling.

Tech doing what he does is great. I would be better if he did proper versioning and changelogs and just told us what changes make the quality so great according to him. 1080p is 1080p and it will never look like anything else because the display has no more pixels.

Comment

Back to school

Maybe you should read my posts again,
                For me is enough once to read.

1080p is 1080p and it will never look like anything else because the display has no more pixels.
                You re right man i'm read his two post about New Cristal Clear Ultra High Def Rom and then this today i'm really been confused, but what is interesting some guys on this forum are believed him.
                I thinks to go offline forever, cu'z some post are really funny like are writen by kindergarten kids and if you try to explain him you are attacker, provocator..etc.
                This is Bye Bye Brain

Comment

See the difference in my icons below and your icons above, we can barely see your icons and you got the nerve to compare photos, dude please, come on now ...!(lol)

My photo is the bottom "Big Buck Bunny" above, now compare the difference between the two top photos and I can see a world of difference ... Even Stevie Wonder can see the difference ...! You even stopped your player to take a photo ...

My above photo is in REAL TIME ACTION guys...

Another thing, nobody is putting a gun to you guys head, making you install my ROMs on your Android TV boxes ... If you don't like my ROMs, then don't install it on your device, a strong and simple solutions ....(lol)

*As soon as I can get hold of a 5MP ROM build, I will released my new ROM builds ... Their will be differences from my previous ROM version releases ....
                  Last edited by Tech1; 03-28-2014, 15:07.

Comment

Case for NASA

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
                    Compare the difference between the two top photos and I can see a world of difference ...
                    No we can't compare different screenshots, my screenshot is from You Tube and yours with stock player if you did not noticed,and is not paused, pause is option if you move mouse cursor!

Comment

I didn't even really look at the pictures, because comparing low res jpeg from a computer screen is not representative of anything.
                      I was just asking you to post without al the hyperboles you use and give users of your roms a proper changelog.

Now that I compare tech's picture with the youtube picture, tech's picture seems to be losing detail from oversaturation (look at the clouds).

Brighter is not always better. (and i have brightness controls on my tv, my rom doens't need to do that for me).

I am still using stock rom. Mainly because I can not find out what work you are actually doing on the roms. But as you are the only dev working on these systems and you fill this forum with al your super mega ultra roms, I think my request is not unreasonable.

Comment

Guys stop making excuses, I don't have time for this kind of mess, take care ...!

Comment

Wunderkind

My above photo is in REAL TIME ACTION guys...
                          Sorry tech butt i don't believe to you are real after reading some of your post.

Another thing, nobody is putting a gun to you guys head, making you install my ROMs on your Android TV boxes ... If you don't like my ROM, then don't install it on your device, a strong and simple solutions ....(lol)
                          I did not try to install your ROM man, i am just read your post and i did not believe to one "EN" guy can write these bullshits and be a live.
                          Here i did not seen anything to can say lol, sorry.

Comment

I don't have time for this kind of mess, take care ...!

Can you BAN us?
                            I am waiting to test your new Ultra High Cristal Clear Hi Def 5MP ROM.
                            You can't dream this,this is sensation on Freaktab.
                            ps
                            Ask Shomari maybe he can try to compile 600MHz OC-ed kernel for you.

Comment

Yeah RIGHT, take care ...!(lol)

Comment

Working...
                              X