Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(NEW JUST RELEASED) Ultra HiDef Plus4 2MP/5MP 1080P Multi-Media Super ROM AP6210 Wicked Video Resolution Quality (See Photos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hide the taskbar first, then start xbmc. If you do it afterwards you have tot click above all the buttons tot account for the the bar you just huid.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes I am on 3.4

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Comment

BeYond XBMC Upgraded To V3.4

Originally posted by buhohitr View Post
        Yes I am on 3.4

Awesome ...!

Beyond XBMC Has Been Upgraded To Version 3.4 ..! The Most Advanced/Powerful XBMC Console On The Market Today {Gotham 13.B3 Cannot Touch The "Beyond XBMC V3.4} Hammer Time...!

Download The NEW Just RELEASED "Beyond XBMC V3.4" HERE
        http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?10139-Beyond-XBMC-(Beta-3) ....

Comment

This ROM is the best ever, better than Kitkat ROM on my Asus transformer
          Not only the picture is more clear but also video streaming is much faster than Kitkat ROM
          Thank you TECH1

Comment

Can this be used for Bluetimes 919? Has the AP9210 chip and rk3188. Thks.

Sent from my Bluetimes BT919 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by blessedyeti View Post
              Can this be used for Bluetimes 919? Has the AP9210 chip and rk3188. Thks.

Sent from my Bluetimes BT919 using Tapatalk
              No ...!

Comment

Originally posted by dony71 View Post
                This ROM is the best ever, better than Kitkat ROM on my Asus transformer
                Not only the picture is more clear but also video streaming is much faster than Kitkat ROM
                Thank you TECH1
                Thanks ...! Yes SD live streaming video is much faster and will also give you a very clear picture also ...!

Comment

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
                  Awesome ...!

Beyond XBMC Has Been Upgraded To Version 3.4 ..! The Most Advanced/Powerful XBMC Console On The Market Today {Gotham 13.B3 Cannot Touch The "Beyond XBMC V3.4} Hammer Time...!

Download The NEW Just RELEASED "Beyond XBMC V3.4" HERE
                  http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?10139-Beyond-XBMC-(Beta-3) ....
                  Tech1, how did you get that extra icon in the task bar?? I don't have that!! Is it something you enable in the rom? I do have xbmc 3.4 installed and don't see that icon?
                  EDIT: Never mind that's the "screenshot" icon. Even with xbmc 3.4 I still can't do full screen (hide system status bar) correctly.
                  Last edited by buhohitr; 04-07-2014, 23:57.

Comment

Tech1 how did you get on testing BigBuckBunny etc?

Comment

I find this rom "Get the NEW ROOTED 8188_GT-19300_htc_t018_public_Mtk_20140127" works better for my machine I rolled back to this one last night and along with BeyondXBMC 3.4 had near flawless HD playback, although the ROM is a 720P kernel, is there any chance you could release a 1080P kernel for that ROM?

Comment

Originally posted by horvak View Post
                        I find this rom "Get the NEW ROOTED 8188_GT-19300_htc_t018_public_Mtk_20140127" works better for my machine I rolled back to this one last night and along with BeyondXBMC 3.4 had near flawless HD playback, although the ROM is a 720P kernel, is there any chance you could release a 1080P kernel for that ROM?
                        This ROM build works for your device best, most likely it was made for your device .. No plans for a 1080p version at this time ...

Comment

Originally posted by horvak View Post
                          Tech1 how did you get on testing BigBuckBunny etc?
                          For reasons unknown to me, I cannot get it to play on the CS968 ... Today I will test it on the CR11S ...

Comment

what the hell is that movie your playing on first page with the big rabbit??? my kids driving me nuts to watch it lmao.....

big buck bunny ......... hes watching and quite now thanks lmao
                            Last edited by scooter2014; 04-08-2014, 20:45.
                            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Haha..It's a kids thing..you should know that..It's like Barney in the old days..if you do remembered Barney.

Comment

LIVE Digital Hives Home Screen App Package FREE$$$, Comes In Different Colors

Android TV At It's Best (Notice ALL The Top TV Entertainment Apps), Plus Google Games, Vudu Movies, Sports Via ESPN, NFL, NBA, MLS And News CNN, "Beyond XBMC" ... No Other Android TV
                                Box Can Give You All This Much TV/Games Entertainment Including Amazon Fire TV.. Full Android TV Rules ..! Another Thing To Notice Is
                                The Center Screen News Scroll, It Updates Every 30 Minutes ... If something happens around you or in the world far from you, you want to be in the know (Built Into Latest ROM Build As A Widget) ...

If you want the free LIVE Digital Hives home screen app package like in the photo above, it comes in different colors too, plus more, get it HERE https://plus.google.com/communities/...artnerid=gplp0 ...

Comment

Working...
                                X