Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(NEW JUST RELEASED) Ultra HiDef Plus4 2MP/5MP 1080P Multi-Media Super ROM AP6210 Wicked Video Resolution Quality (See Photos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest ShowBox And VideoMix Apps

You can now get the latest ShowBox and VideoMix Movies Apps HERE https://plus.google.com/communities/...artnerid=gplp0 ...
    Last edited by Tech1; 05-09-2014, 15:23.

Comment

Using Your Android TV Box As A ChromeCast Dongle

THIS IS GOOGLE ANDROID TV:

Android TV 4.2/4.3/4.4 Quad Core
      Boxes Can Be Use As A ChromeCast Dongle
      {Using Apps Like Plex, ALLCast And BubbleUPnP For Casting All Types Of Media Files To Your Giant Screen Android TV}...

Here again is a short Picture series showing the advantage of owning a Android TV 4.2/4.3/4.4 Quad Core TV Box and using your Android TV box as a ChromeCast Like Dongle via your Android smartphone or tablet ...

Notice in the photo above, they are several Renderers device {Cast To Devices} two Android TV boxes, local BubbleUpnP, Intergalaxtic {A ChromeCast Dongle} and to my Beyond XBMC v3.4 ... Yes, you can even cast to your XBMC {Proper Easy Set Up Required} ...

It a well know fact, the default DLNA/UPnP media player, that's found on the CR11S, CS968 and Minix Neo X7 is light years ahead of any XBMC media player, that's on the Android market today, that includes the MXPlayer too ...

You want to know why the default DLNA/UPnP media player found on these boxes are so superior, because it can handle just about ALL known media codecs with power, giving you video playback without frame loss or skipping ...

Comment

World Cup Soccer App

World Cup Soccer "{ESPN FC APP}" On The World Stage {Bring Your "A" Game} HOT! HOT! HOT!
        The "{ESPN FC}" App Download Is Below For Advance 4K READY Android TV Quad Core 4.2/4.3/4.4 Boxes

You can get the "{ESPN FC}" App HERE
        GOOGLE ANDROID/NEXUS TV XBMC CHROMECAST
        {Side Loading Is Required}

Comment

Problem with the rom

Hello, Sorry for my englih. I am French. The rom is with the extension 7z.exe. If i use the Bachtool i need .img.....What is the solution?

Thank you

Christian

Comment

Un zip it and there should be a .img in there, i think.

Comment

Problem with rom.

Thank you with your answer but if i unzip i have many foder (data, etc)but not not an .img

Christian

Comment

audio cutout for half/a second while watching movie

Tech1, do you ever experienced audio cutout for like half to a second while watching a stream movie?? it happened like 4-5 times during a movie, I just wondering if it xbmc or rom related. I'm using your 4.2 superrom and xBMC 3.4. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by buhohitr View Post
                  Tech1, do you ever experienced audio cutout for like half to a second while watching a stream movie?? it happened like 4-5 times during a movie, I just wondering if it xbmc or rom related. I'm using your 4.2 superrom and xBMC 3.4. Thanks.
                  If you are using the HDMI cables that came with your CR11S/CS968 that's most likely the cause of your audio cutouts, I had the same problem ... The HDMI that came with your Android TV box, throw them in trash can, no good at all for high speed video transmission ...

Go MonoPrice and get the ferrite cores HDMI High speed cable {Not Called 1.4 HDMI Cables Anymore} is what you want with ALL your Internet TV devices, plus these cables have a Ethernet feature too ... Get them HERE http://www.monoprice.com/Product?c_i...seq=1&format=2 for $3.00 each ...

I cannot believe you {A TRUE ANDROID TV JEDI KNIGHT} are not using my advance Multi-Media Super ROM technology ...{lol} Get it HERE http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...10-BeYond-XBMC

This time DO NOT use a 1080p hack,(Just Set The 1080p up in Settings> Display> Screen> HDMI Mode to 1920x1080p-60}, no hack necessary with this 4.4 KitKat ROM {Read THE AC3 DTS Section Very Well And Full Root Section} ...

See The Difference
                  My Custom 4.4 KitKat ROM Build On The Bottom Top Photo Is On A 1080p TV Screen ... My Custom 4.4 KitKat ROM Build In Lower Photo With Icons Is On A 720p TV ... This Is How I Test ALL My Custom REOM Builds ... Some Dude Is Going Around Talking About He Cannot Tell The Difference, You Know Like We Had Before, Same Dog Different Collar ...!

Last edited by Tech1; 05-18-2014, 17:01.

Comment

Be In The Android TV KNOW, Knowledge Is Power

If you were a member of the GOOGLE ANDROID/NEXUS TV XBMC CHROMECAST message board, you would be in the KNOW about the Google/ESPN coming good news, and all Android TV news pertaining to your Android TV box ... You can get FREE$$$ Android TV apps, located in the left column under "Android TV Apps", apps you may not even know about, that will enhanced you and your family's Android TV experience ...

How it works, all post updates are auto sent to your Android smartphones/tablets, keeping you in the KNOW, knowledge is power ... Also their is a link in the right column, giving you direct access back to this website, join today ...
                    Last edited by Tech1; 05-19-2014, 14:48.

Comment

hotspot

Does it work hotspot?
                      I've tried a few ROM hotspot and bluetooth did not work.
                      how stable this rom?
                      got me the most hotspot.

Comment

Originally posted by nazmi28 View Post
                        Does it work hotspot?
                        I've tried a few ROM hotspot and bluetooth did not work.
                        how stable this rom?
                        got me the most hotspot.
                        You be the judge, see the photos on this page HERE
                        http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...ond-XBMC/page3 ...

Comment

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post

I cannot believe you {A TRUE ANDROID TV JEDI KNIGHT} are not using my advance Multi-Media Super ROM technology ...{lol} Get it HERE http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...10-BeYond-XBMC

This time DO NOT use a 1080p hack,(Just Set The 1080p up in Settings> Display> Screen> HDMI Mode to 1920x1080p-60}, no hack necessary with this 4.4 KitKat ROM {Read THE AC3 DTS Section Very Well And Full Root Section} ...
                          Haha...The true JEDI KNIGHT is not affraid of your rom, but heard from many that Beyond xbmc 3.4 is not ready on KK4.4, that's why I haven't make the move yet...I don't like external player since I must use internal player because it offered re-size screen, multi speed fast forward/rewind, select different source or checking player list while watching a movie, subtitles and view movie description when pause...

Comment

Haha...The true JEDI KNIGHT is not affraid of your rom, but heard from many that Beyond xbmc 3.4 is not ready on KK4.4, that's why I haven't make the move yet...I don't like external player since I must use internal player because it offered re-size screen, multi speed fast forward/rewind, select different source or checking player list while watching a movie, subtitles and view movie description when pause...
                            I have not had any problem with this new CR11S 4.4 ROM version with Beyond XBMC v3.4, maybe they had issues with the first 4.4 KitKat CR11S ROM build release ... Works alright for me, no issues at all ...!

Comment

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
                              I have not had any problem with this new CR11S 4.4 ROM version with Beyond XBMC v3.4, maybe they had issues with the first 4.4 KitKat CR11S ROM build release ... Works alright for me, no issues at all ...!
                              ah words of wisdom from the master...I will post update on your new KK rom & xbmc 3.4 performance vs your superrom 4.2...pros and cons.

Comment

ah words of wisdom from the master...I will post update on your new KK rom & xbmc 3.4 performance vs your superrom 4.2...pros and cons.
                                Sweet, from a true Master Jedi Knight Android TV ROM Build Expert ...!

Comment

Working...
                                X