Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(NEW JUST RELEASED) Ultra HiDef Plus4 2MP/5MP 1080P Multi-Media Super ROM AP6210 Wicked Video Resolution Quality (See Photos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
    Yeah RIGHT, take care ...!(lol)

I wanna be your fan

Comment

All trollers please get the F*** out of this thread and let the man do his job for guy like me who just appreciated his works. You don't like this rom, no need to stick your nose in here and no need to use the rom.
      Tech1, please just ignore them! You don't need to prove anything. I have seen your works and your rom makes me and my family love our TV box again. I brought the TV box and haven't use it for a while, but since I installed your Ultra-hidef, everything is running smooth, excellent quality, xbmc is top notch. Enough said! Looking forward for the new 5mp 1080 rom.

Comment

The above photo is from the old "Ultra HiDef" ROM build, which gave you guys a higher enhanced video resolution quality ... Compare with the photo below of the NEW "Ultra HiDef Plus4" and see the difference ...!

Better yet, install one of the 2MP/5MP ROM builds on your CR11S or CS968 Ap6210 devices, experience and SEE the difference ...!

In this above photo is the NEW "Ultra HiDef Plus4 Multi-Media Super ROM" .... The bottom photo has been enhanced slight above the top photo, even Stevie Wonder can see the difference ... The NEW ROM Builds are now uploading with new widget features ...

Comment

I'm not Steve Wonder, but I definitely could tell..Can't wait to try the new ROM...f5,f5,f5...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by buhohitr View Post
            All trollers please get the F*** out of this thread and let the man do his job for guy like me who just appreciated his works. You don't like this rom, no need to stick your nose in here and no need to use the rom.
            Tech1, please just ignore them! You don't need to prove anything. I have seen your works and your rom makes me and my family love our TV box again. I brought the TV box and haven't use it for a while, but since I installed your Ultra-hidef, everything is running smooth, excellent quality, xbmc is top notch. Enough said! Looking forward for the new 5mp 1080 rom.
            +1
            MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Tech can you post a link to the kernel i wana try on a different box. Wierd posting on this one and i wasnt even drinking and i was able to kinda sorta follow it
              Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

@tech1, if we flash your new image, we have to re-setup our device from scratch right?

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                  Tech can you post a link to the kernel i wana try on a different box. Wierd posting on this one and i wasnt even drinking and i was able to kinda sorta follow it
                  Just pull the kernels from the ROM builds ...

Comment

@tech1, if we flash your new image, we have to re-setup our device from scratch right?
                    Yes, that would be the best way to do it ...

Comment

Dear Mr. Tech1
                      Thank you for your new release. I'll install it immediately when i get home.
                      You are the man !

Comment

Bigest fools on the planet

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                        +1

Tech1
                        Your new firmware is amazing, I have tried last night 4K video and works in XBMC, video is smooth like a butter, picture is ultra hidef PLUS.
                        Now i really like my Box and my familY my five old son is ask me
                        "Dad did you buy new TV?"
                        i am start to cry when is my son ask me and i am say him no son this is Tech1 new ROM, you do not need anything to prove my son is the best proof.
                        If you need tester for new release please count on me.
                        Thank you man i am send couple of bucks on your account last night (4**$) just to give you support in your hard work for this community.
                        The Best ROM maker in whole world is mr Tech1, you are the man.
                        Last edited by Adainair; 03-29-2014, 18:28. Reason: Language corection

Comment

Awesome Live WallPaper For Your Giant Screen Android TV

Live Wallpaper (Space Colony), The CBS TV Series "Dome" Coming Soon
                          You can get the "Dome Space Colony" live wallpaper hook up HERE FREE$$$ https://plus.google.com/communities/...artnerid=gplp0 .... Looks Awesome on Your Giant Android TV Screen ...!

You can get the "Night City Live HD Wallpaper" Free$$$ hook up, just follow the above link, also you will find lots of Android TV apps ...
                          Looks Awesome on Your Giant Android TV Screen ...!
                          Last edited by Tech1; 03-29-2014, 14:32.

Comment

The WiFi Casting App "Flipps" (FREE$$$) Works Just Awesome With The New ROM Builds

"WiFiCast" {FLIPPS, The Ultimate Android TV Package} "WiFiCast" Direct To Your Android TV Box Via Android Smartphones/Tablets

Flipps {Fomerly iMediaShare}

How "Flipps" Works, it works via "WiFiCast" UPnP/DLNA via your Android Smartphones/Tablets Direct To Your Android 4.2 Quad Core TV Box or Via Your ChromeCast Dongle ...

* What makes "Flipps" so special, besides the powereful "WiFiCast Technology", Built IN, it has a huge Android TV Multi-Media Program package, That's Second To None, (FREE$$$) ... Even Some Internet Pay TV Packages Cannot Match Flipps Huge TV Multi-Media Program Package ... (Picture Pixel Crystal Clear Video Resolution Quality) NO SNOW JOB, NO VIDEO BLURRR CAM STUFF ...!

You can see the "Flipps App" Multi-Media Programs Content Photos HERE https://plus.google.com/communities/...artnerid=gplp0 ... Plus more in depth details and up to date Android TV apps ...

Install the "Flipps App" to Your Android Smartphones or Tablets, you can get the "Flipps App" HERE https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...com.bianor.ams ... Flipps Comes in a (HD) version also ...

Description

With Flipps, you are the ruler of your content. Choose from over 100 specially curated channels in categories like Movies, Music, News, Sports, Entertainment and Lifestyle. Flipps automatically discovers any connected TVs around you, so playing your content on the big screen is just a tap away. There’s no dongle, no fancy box, and definitely no extra TV apps - just a powerful Android app in a very small package ....

Enjoy your favorite videos at your fingertips - from documentaries and business news to style tips and movies, The Washington Post, France 24, QVC, to FilmChest - we've got you covered. Flipps turns your phone into the ultimate remote, so you can adjust volume and control playback with easy touchscreen gestures ...

You have to install the Flipps app on your Android smartphone or tablet, the Flipps app works via UPnP/DLNA with your Android TV box (See Photo Below) ....

Open the Flipps App on your Android smartphone/tablet go to Settings in the upper left corner> TV Connect Wizard and choose your Android TV box ... Next you will see the red screen with Flipps on it (see Below) ... Now select the video of your choice via your Android smartphone/tablet ... The video will now start playing on your Android TV box (WiFi Casting), that's it ....

Comment

This is the sharpest rom ever compared to any other rom for any devices

Finally I have test this latest true factory 1080p rom and the results are amazing, I compared the same DVD (not even 1080p) of the "300" movie and clearly I can see the quality is much sharper, no artifacts, sharper, you think you are watching a much higher resolution quality. I'm glad I brought the Cloudnetgo device (the only device right now with factory true 1080p rom). My xbmc is running smooth as before, any poor server streaming is taken care of cache to sdcard by using foldermount app. I just let it sit for 15-20min then play, no stuttering, smooth as butter. The rom has been tweaked by Tech1 to provide the best, smoothest video/movie watching experience that I ever dream of. Just love it!!! For people that still hesitating about this rom, just download and compare it for yourself...pictures worth a thousand words. Can you tell the different in video quality..hell YES. By the way this rom is for CS968/CR11S with ap6210 wifi chip and 5mp or 2mp camera ONLY. Give it a try people..you have NOTHING to lose but a smile on your face.

Comment

Tech1, I want to extend my appreciation for all your work in both the ROM development and help that you give people. I have not flashed my box yet but you have been very helpful, patient, and non condensending in any question or direction you have given me or anyone else I seen on your google community page. Hats off to ya and keep up the good work. Planning to flash this new ROM ASAP.

Comment

Working...
                                X