Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(NEW JUST RELEASED) Ultra HiDef Plus4 2MP/5MP 1080P Multi-Media Super ROM AP6210 Wicked Video Resolution Quality (See Photos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome

Originally posted by buhohitr View Post
    Finally I have test this latest true factory 1080p rom and the results are amazing, I compared the same DVD (not even 1080p) of the "300" movie and clearly I can see the quality is much sharper, no artifacts, sharper, you think you are watching a much higher resolution quality. I'm glad I brought the Cloudnetgo device (the only device right now with factory true 1080p rom). My xbmc is running smooth as before, any poor server streaming is taken care of cache to sdcard by using foldermount app. I just let it sit for 15-20min then play, no stuttering, smooth as butter. The rom has been tweaked by Tech1 to provide the best, smoothest video/movie watching experience that I ever dream of. Just love it!!! For people that still hesitating about this rom, just download and compare it for yourself...pictures worth a thousand words. Can you tell the different in video quality..hell YES. By the way this rom is for CS968/CR11S with ap6210 wifi chip and 5mp or 2mp camera ONLY. Give it a try people..you have NOTHING to lose but a smile on your face.
    Thanks a ton and a truck load for your awesome review ...!

Comment

Awesome

Originally posted by Tappy View Post
      Tech1, I want to extend my appreciation for all your work in both the ROM development and help that you give people. I have not flashed my box yet but you have been very helpful, patient, and non condensending in any question or direction you have given me or anyone else I seen on your google community page. Hats off to ya and keep up the good work. Planning to flash this new ROM ASAP.
      And to you Tappy, also thanks a ton and a truck load for your awesome support ...!

Comment

New 8 Seconds Infomercial In These ROM Builds

NEW 8 Seconds Infomercial Flash Card Now In The "Ultra HiDef Plus4 Multi-Media Super ROMs 2MP/5MP Versions" {Google Android/Nexus TV Forum)

In other words, the CloudnetGO boot screen has been removed from The 2MP/5MP ROMs start screen and replaced with the 8 seconds {Google Android/Nexus TV Forum Flash Card} informercial ....

Comment

Damn Tech1 when you doing a rom for the mk902
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

So Idecided to try and flash the ROM using these directions:

1. get the RK Batch Tool 1.7
            2. make sure that "Connect to PC is" disabled (
            Settings -> USB -> Connect to PC)
            3. make sure that "USB debugging" is activated (Settings -> Developer options -> USB debugging)
            4. connect the USB-Port next to microSD-Card reader to your PC
            5. press the reset button for 3 to 5 sec. to activate debug mode
            6. if you haven't installed the ADB (Android Debug Bridge) driver before, select the drivers which are included with the RK Batch Tool package for the new device
            7. start the RK Batch Tool and make sure that your device is shown as connected (if your device isn't connected the drivers are not installed correctly)
            8. open the custom firmware and start flashing by click on "Restore"

However, when I do step 5. the box does not go into debug mode. The picture goes off and the blue light on the box partially comes on with nothing else on my TV unless I unplug the power and plug in again and then box comes on normally to stock ROM. What am I missing.

Comment

Actually I was in the debug mode but thought smething was suppose to be on the screen. Anyway... pass that now and installed the ADB drivers but when I run the RK tool it does not see the device even though in the device mgr there seems to be working properly.

Comment

Got it figured out. Problems with WIN 8. Did with WIN 7 machine and now flashing process in process.

Comment

AntiVirus Software For Your Android TV Box (FREE$$$)

Bitdefender Antivirus Free is what you want to use on your Android TV box, just to be safe, just in case ...
                  You can get Bitdefender Antivirus Free HERE https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nder.antivirus ....

Comment

Need More Mirrors Server OverLoad

Need Help, Please Set up more mirrors, so more people can get these new ROM builds ... You have my OK, thanks in advance ...

Comment

Plus4 Means (Plus4K READY)

Plus4 means Plus4K READY:

"Enhanced Picture Pixel Crystal Clear Video Playback {"Beyond XBMC READY"}
                      "{
                      HDMI 720P-1080P FUII HD 3D} CR11S ONLY 3D READY}"
                      "*{Up to 2160P,Resolution 3840*2160} CR11S ONLY 4K READY}"

"Tunko VPN READY, HW Video Decoder READY (No Lag), LibMediaSo READY"
                      (Taking You To Another Dimension And A Higher Level In Video Resolution Quality)

*please note: the above features of the CR11S are factory built IN, not so with the CS968 to the best of my knowledge ... This doesn't mean you cannot play 3D or 4K video playback with the CS968 (My Point Is Factory Built In Features) ...

Comment

KitKat kernels?

Tech1,

I flashed this ROM yesterday on my CS968. This looks very similar to Stock ROM, that I had.

I have some questions:
                        1. How is the mechanism converting to 1080p via the Terminal Emulator compared to a true kernel supporting 1080p?
                        2. My Antutu score with this ROM is around 14700+. What is the score that you (or anyone using this ROM) see?
                        3. Would there be a KitKat version of this ROM available soon? I want to use D33 oc'ed kernels with KK version of this ROM.

Extending my appreciation of putting in this great ROM in place!!
                        Tronsmart Orion R68 Meta
                        CS968 -> HTC_T018 v4 20131216 with MTK
                        GM282 (aka CX 919 II aka J22) - dead

Comment

That's Why I Don't Believe In AnTuTu Benchmark Scores

Why Is My AnTuTu Benchmark Score So Much Higher, Than the Above Poster (Really No Big Deal) ...? If I Wanted A Higher Benchmark Score To Impress You guys, Believe Me, I Know How To Do That Too ...

That's Why I Don't Believe In AnTuTu Benchmark Scores ....!(lol) I Have No Plans For A KitKat ROM Build Build ... Their Is Nothing Special About A KitKat ROM Build ...! I Was Sent A KitKat ROM Build For The CR11S/CS968 A Long Time Ago ... Maybe Later ...!

The Best 1080p Is In This ROM Build ...! What you want to try, I advise you not to do it, but it's your choice ...!

Comment

Dear
                            after 3 days of using this firmware, my cr11s started reset automatically randomly. It may reset itself even after 30 mins of using, or 2 hours, or 4 hours

Comment

Originally posted by vodanhdaisu View Post
                              Dear
                              after 3 days of using this firmware, my cr11s started reset automatically randomly. It may reset itself even after 30 mins of using, or 2 hours, or 4 hours
                              Kinda strange guy, now I have the very same software on two devices a CR11S and a CS968, but I have never ever experienced any auto rebooting ... My advice to you, do three hard resets and reinstall the ROM ...

Just to add, incompatible apps can also cause the rebooting cycle ... Their has been a huge amount of downloads for the 2MP and 5MP ROM builds, it's still early, we see if anymore rebooting reports come to our attention for help ...
                              Last edited by Tech1; 04-02-2014, 16:24.

Comment

nba game time app

Hi tech1,
                                i have trouble with nba game time time app with CR11S.
                                I installed 5MP version rom and tried to install before the offcial nba game time app but i verified that the official app is non compatible with the CR11S.
                                After that, i installed the alternative nba game time app (nbadigital) but as soon ad i try to open it, immediatly it crashes. Im going crazy, i dont know why is not possible to open it properly and what can be the trouble with it!
                                Please if have possibility, try to help me because im very frustrated: one of the main reason that i buyed an android tv (and i liked very much this CR11S with tour rom) was for the nba game time app!
                                Thanks in advance.
                                Rob

Comment

Working...
                                X