Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(NEW JUST RELEASED) Ultra HiDef Plus4 2MP/5MP 1080P Multi-Media Super ROM AP6210 Wicked Video Resolution Quality (See Photos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robi1304 View Post
    Hi tech1,
    i have trouble with nba game time time app with CR11S.
    I installed 5MP version rom and tried to install before the offcial nba game time app but i verified that the official app is non compatible with the CR11S.
    After that, i installed the alternative nba game time app (nbadigital) but as soon ad i try to open it, immediatly it crashes. Im going crazy, i dont know why is not possible to open it properly and what can be the trouble with it!
    Please if have possibility, try to help me because im very frustrated: one of the main reason that i buyed an android tv (and i liked very much this CR11S with tour rom) was for the nba game time app!
    Thanks in advance.
    Rob
    No need to go off, the app is not compatible .... Try one of those XBMC NBA addons ..! If I were to purchase a new Android TV box tomorrow, it would be the CR11S ...

Comment

KitKat 4.4 Mega Ultra HiDef 3D 1080p Plus4K Multi-Media Super ROM

The Above Photo Is From The Current Version ROM Build, Now Compare It With The Bottom Photo, Which Is Now In The Test Mode Concept ....!

KitKat 4.4 Mega Ultra HiDef 3D 1080p Plus4K Multi-Media Super ROM
      {The Ultimate Could Be Coming To Your Android Quad Core TV Box Soon}

Comment

wow, unbelievable, it just getting better and better and I can't wait to try this 4.4 high-def rom...Are you building this rom Tech1?? from what source? Again thanks for all the hard work!

Comment

Originally posted by buhohitr View Post
          wow, unbelievable, it just getting better and better and I can't wait to try this 4.4 high-def rom...Are you building this rom Tech1?? from what source? Again thanks for all the hard work!
          Rockchip just released a KitKat 4.4 720p ROM build, I'm waiting on Rockchip to release a KitKat 4.4 1080p ROm build ... Also CloudnetGo is suppose to be releasing a 4.4 ROM build for the CR11S too .... In the above photo the video playback has been enhanced greatly, notice all three girls stands out in picture mega pixel crystal clear video resolution quality .... By the way, have you had any rebooting problems with the new current ROM build ...? I have not had any rebooting problems ...
          Last edited by Tech1; 04-05-2014, 17:29.

Comment

Nope, no reboot, working fine and I never turn off the device.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Comment

Hide task bar at the bottom

@Tech1, is it possible to make the rom hide the task bar when watching xbmc/videos?

Comment

My results! not great

I've installed this rom and it is a 1080P ROM as reported by XBMC but 1080P playback is still jerky. I tested this with three different XBMC builds, Gotham Beta 3, Beyond XBMC 3.3 and a modified OUYA build of XBMC, all played 1080P quite jerkily with different kinds of success, I then added in an advanced.XML file to all three builds and they all played my file better but not perfect. Playback of a 1080P file with MX Player, EHomeMediaCenter etc is excellent so the issue is XBMC. I'll try the newer BeyondXBMC3.4 next but are there any other roms that provide flawless 1080P for this device with XBMC?

My device is cs968 with the 8188 wifi chip but I am on Ethernet so not bothered about wifi.

Comment

Just Go Full Screen Without Any Bottom Icons

@Tech1, is it possible to make the rom hide the task bar when watching xbmc/videos?
                  You can go full screen, when watching Movies/Videos via XBMC without the taskbar by just clicking on the "V" like icon, located on the bottom taskbar of the screen to right of the turn off icon, click on it ... The screen will now go full screen without the bottom taskbar icons ...

To bring the taskbar icons back, put the cursor in the lower far right corner of the screen, left clicking and hold dragging your mouse upward at the same time, enjoy ...
                  Last edited by Tech1; 04-07-2014, 13:29.

Comment

Originally posted by horvak View Post
                    I've installed this rom and it is a 1080P ROM as reported by XBMC but 1080P playback is still jerky. I tested this with three different XBMC builds, Gotham Beta 3, Beyond XBMC 3.3 and a modified OUYA build of XBMC, all played 1080P quite jerkily with different kinds of success, I then added in an advanced.XML file to all three builds and they all played my file better but not perfect. Playback of a 1080P file with MX Player, EHomeMediaCenter etc is excellent so the issue is XBMC. I'll try the newer BeyondXBMC3.4 next but are there any other roms that provide flawless 1080P for this device with XBMC?

My device is cs968 with the 8188 wifi chip but I am on Ethernet so not bothered about wifi.
                    I agree with you concerning the EHomeMediaCenter UPnP/DLNA app, it's the best on the market to me, but I believe a lot of CR11S/CS968 owners are NOT using it ... Also I agree with concering the MXPlayer ...! Strange, but I have not had any problem with 1080p movies/videos, via the "Beyond XBMC" console ... I have not tested the new "Beyond XBMC" version 3.4 either ...

Comment

Update!

I've just tested with BeyondXBMC 3.4 and there is an improvement but only slight, the two files I use are Man Of Steel BD Rip and Big Buck Bunny, BBB pushes the hardware and you seem some jerking with that file but all the other players are smooth as is the showbox app. What I want is silky 1080P from XMBC but we keep on trucking.

Forget to add I have the version 4 board.

Comment

I've just tested with BeyondXBMC 3.4 and there is an improvement but only slight, the two files I use are Man Of Steel BD Rip and Big Buck Bunny, BBB pushes the hardware and you seem some jerking with that file but all the other players are smooth as is the showbox app. What I want is silky 1080P from XMBC but we keep on trucking.

Forget to add I have the version 4 board.
                        Awesome, Could you please send me a link to your two test files ... The Reason being, I want to know if my board will have the same effects as your board playing the 1080p test files, thanks in advance ....

Comment

Links to files

Link to Big Buck Bunny http://www.bigbuckbunny.org/index.php/download/

I've PM'd the other link

Comment

Link to Big Buck Bunny http://www.bigbuckbunny.org/index.php/download/

I've PM'd the other link
                            Again awesome, I will start the test now and post the results within the next few hours ....!

Comment

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
                              You can go full screen, when watching Movies/Videos via XBMC without the taskbar by just clicking on the "V" like icon, located on the bottom taskbar of the screen to right of the turn off icon, click on it ... The screen will now go full screen without the bottom taskbar icons ...

To bring the taskbar icons back, put the cursor in the lower far right corner of the screen, right clicking on your mouse dragging upward at the same time, enjoy ...
                              Yep, working great, just one minor correction, left click and hold (instead of right click) on far right corner of the screen then slide upward to bring back task bar.Thank you.

EDIT: Wasn't working too good once inside of xbmc, when disabled task bar, xbmc navigation no longer working, click on any xbmc dvc control icons and nothing happened, once right click or left click attempt to bring back task bar, xbmc video is scramble and nothing work. oh well...
                              Last edited by buhohitr; 04-07-2014, 02:03.

Comment

Yep, working great, just one minor correction, left click and hold (instead of right click) on far right corner of the screen then slide upward to bring back task bar.Thank you.

EDIT: Wasn't working too good once inside of xbmc, when disabled task bar, xbmc navigation no longer working, click on any xbmc dvc control icons and nothing happened, once right click or left click attempt to bring back task bar, xbmc video is scramble and nothing work. oh well...
                                Thanks for the correction, but have you tested the new upgraded "Beyond XBMC v3.4", it works better thank the 3.3 version ...!

Comment

Working...
                                X